[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://streamable.com/1yvt The new Ryder theme from Smackdown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Cmkjbq-WcAEX9TY.jpg (129 KB, 729x729) Image search: [Google]
Cmkjbq-WcAEX9TY.jpg
129 KB, 729x729
https://streamable.com/1yvt

The new Ryder theme from Smackdown
>>
Man he looks so happy he has new music
>>
That's not new at all. I've heard it a few times before
>>
>>1451240
It's not new at all, it's like 5 years old, the band that did it just finally re-recorded it probably
>>
>>1451240
same band as that unused theme but they redid it

got rid of that terrible intro
>>
>>1451232
That sounds absolutely terrible
>>
File: 1463968874170.jpg (25 KB, 380x368) Image search: [Google]
1463968874170.jpg
25 KB, 380x368
it gets me pumped up desu senpai

woowoowoo
>>
holy shit what the fuck

is he getting a push? wtf is going on
>>
>>1451257
> TFW they realize he's not going to stop being over
> TFW they realize they have to do something with him if he keeps selling merch and keeps being a good worker
> TFW you know he's going to get his gran slam with the new brand split
>>
>>1451294
He's also the least injured person, like since when has Zack never been gone from injury.
>>
>>1451250
Kill yourself
>>
>>1451257
No. It's just another rib by Vince. He'll be jobbing on superstars again by the end of July. He is never ever ever going to break the glass ceiling and zackfags need to accept it
>>
>>1451257
Vince finally gave in
He's now a Broski
>>
>>1451257
Sheild being shit aside from Seth woke Vince up.
>>
File: CfLEmknUYAAnj4m.jpg large.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CfLEmknUYAAnj4m.jpg large.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>1451232
The "woo woo woo" at the beginning sounds too tryhard. I suppose the rest fits well enough- he is over 30 now (and still younger than the TNA and NJPW has-beens being brought in).
>>
>>1451257
i consider the period between post-MITB and the draft (or post-Ramen suspension) as something that vince doesn't give a fuck, as manifested in low ratings amidst NBA and holiday. so, in short, it's just "Ryder push" not a real push.
>>
>>1451345
>implying that Nakamura & Styles are "has-beens"

You fucking dummy.
>>
>>1451257
Its probably because he mentored and watched Mojo. Creative sees him as a future main eventer because of his NFL connections, Zack is getting due pay from them because he points out Mojo's flaws and what not
>>
>>1451355
aka Triple H was reminded that Zack exists years after he pedigree'd him after every show for a month.
>>
>>1451355
I like mojo. I do. But do you really think he's a main eventer? I think he'll get the bull Dempsey treatment.
>>
>>1451366
He has NFL connections of course he's going to be a main eventer because of it. He's w/l record is the same as Cena
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.