[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's JR like in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: jim-ross.jpg (112 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
jim-ross.jpg
112 KB, 1600x900
what's JR like in real life?
>>
Miserable and boring af.
>>
Do you guys want to make a Skype group or kik?
>>
>>1450831
A dickhead and really doesn't like Bliss
>>
>>1450831
Old
>>
I guess you could say he's all right.
>>
IDK, but there were these two kids who would regularly beat the fuck out of me in seventh grade, and one of them would usually do a shitty JR impression and commentate my beating.

One time, in like the first week of eighth grade, I was feeling pretty bad after lunch, so I went to the gym (where I usually played basketball after eating) to take a shit. When I got back to the locker room, which had the cleanest bathroom, they were in there with a couple of other meatheads. The JR one said something cringey like "this one's gonna be a slobberknocker, kang" in a shitty accent, and I told them I was about to shit myself but they wouldn't let me in the bathroom. When I tried to leave to go to the other (worse) bathroom, one of them punched me in the gut and the nastiest spray of diarrhea shit fell from my shorts. They stopped the beating, but I was bullied so hard by the entire school over the following days that I convinced my mom to let me transfer.
>>
>>1450831
He says hello and reminds you to buy some bbq sauce
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>1450831
>>
>>1451129
I don't think Steiner would be mean to JR. He has respect for him.
>>
>>1451078
My sides
>>
File: kaku2829-24.jpg (190 KB, 1316x843) Image search: [Google]
kaku2829-24.jpg
190 KB, 1316x843
>>1451058
Heh
>>
>>1450842
this. I have listened to the first 10 minutes of his podcasts
>>
>>1451078
HE'S GIVIN' HIM A SWIRLY IN A USED TOILET, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN! I LUV IT MAGGLE!
>>
>>1450831

JR seems like a really angry person. I wonder if he beats his wife?
>>
>>1451471
probably. he does seem very sexist
>>
>>1451058
/thread
>>
Very very boring if his podcasts are anything to go by.
>>
>>1451078
Kang's a human being,dammit!
>>
>>1450831
Talks about Burger King constantly.
>>
JR even manages to make the Final Deletion match sound boring
>Enjoyed the TNA presentation on Tuesday night on POP TV headlined by the unique and creative Final Deletion Match featuring brothers Matt and Jeff Hardy. This bout had some terrific production elements including no commentary and a ‘spot on’ music bed running throughout the presentation. This was fun to watch because it was original while still sticking to many of the old school values and principles that many of us enjoy. I applaud both Matt and Jeff for their creativity, their efforts and their desire to present a unique, pro wrestling bout that had a great story going in which provided viewers with significant anticipation and they then delivered a strong performance and outcome. The Final Deletion match was one of the most unique and entertaining concepts that I’ve seen in years. Plus Matt Hardy deserves praise for re-inventing himself as a classic villain for this presentation and Jeff, of course, is simply one of the great performers that our biz has seen in decades. I’m proud to call both brothers my friends and they were two of our greatest signees in WWE while I was working in talent relations.
>>
>>1451734

>Not enjoying THE rasslin' podcast.

Die in a grease fire.
>>
>>1450844
>Owens mark, you want next thread?
>>
>>1450831
I have read in a couple of places he is a big jerk and not fun to be around at all.
>>
JR is known for being a miserable, insecure bastard off camera. He's Boogie2988 minus 200lbs.
>>
>>1452715
What are you talking about? I love Stone Cold's podcast.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.