[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>booked to be the three future faces of WWE >all of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: the_shield.jpg (98 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
the_shield.jpg
98 KB, 642x361
>booked to be the three future faces of WWE
>all of them has failed in spectacular fashion when given the top guy spot
what went wrong?
>>
>>1450691
Everything.
But mostly, none of them are Matt Hardy.
>>
File: CmpXNTDXYAEY67j.jpg (27 KB, 672x435) Image search: [Google]
CmpXNTDXYAEY67j.jpg
27 KB, 672x435
>>1450695
This
>>
>>1450691
WWE cannot book for shit and doesn't utilise each guys strengths.
>>
>>1450691
Rollins was the best out of all of them though
>>
>>1450691
I think the ratings would be better if Reigns didn't keep the strap as long as he did.

WWE is practically in WCW's position, but without any credible competitors. The top card is literally pants on head retarded and the upper midcard is fantastic. I'd rather have a fatal 4-way match for the IC title with Miz against KO, Jericho and Ryder than the fucking shield reunion.
>>
>>1450691
>CM Punk quits
>Daniel Bryan forced to retire
>Batista moved on to greener pastures
>Cena out of the main event
>Brock shows up 3 times a year
>Taker old and frail and no one cares
>Shawn only shows up for 1 WM a year
>Bret shits on the product
>Orton stale as fuck
>The Rock is The Rock
>Austin does a podcast and hunts with based Ted Folwer
>HHH, Steph, Vince, and Shane think we still care about them and their personal drama

should've made new stars when they still had people watching RAW
>>
>>1450728
The entire MC is perfect. Sami Zayn, KO, Jericho, Kalisto, Sin Cara, Rusev, Cesaro, Del Rio, Miz, and Ryder? That's a great card. Rollins is the only guy on the top of the card I give any kind of damn about.
>>
>>1450755
Seth and Gay Community**
>>
File: 1467000786858.jpg (36 KB, 542x361) Image search: [Google]
1467000786858.jpg
36 KB, 542x361
>>1450695
>But mostly, none of them are THE BIG GUY
>>
>>1450691
They choose these dweeb over the big guy
>>
>>1450695
>>1450698
I hope wwe actually get inspired by this and give the talent more creative authority to do stuff like this. They could very well rebirth rasslin into something new
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.