[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These 2 have officially reached main event status soaring well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
These 2 have officially reached main event status soaring well and beyond past the tag belts now teaming with JAAAAHN Cena vs Duh Club.

Is this where they rightfully belong?
>>
Did we do a thread similar to this a long time ago?
>>
>>1450680
They rightfully belong in a feud with the wew day, or with the tag team championship.
Give them Carmella back too.
>>
Probably one of the only acts that people actually want to see and placed perfectly to do it.

Even a blind hog roots up a truffle
>>
They're about to be buried just like Ryder was when he got involved with Cena. Cena will leech off their overness then enzo will get pushed off the stage
>>
>>1450680
In seriousness, they'll never be Main Event because neither of them can fucking work, but they're a perfect tag act.
Cass is nothing but his look, shit wrestler, shit speaker, but all he has to do is be big and let Enzo get flip-flopped around for ten minutes, hit a boot, and let Enzo speak. They'll do well.
>>
No they do the same stupid catch phrases every time they come out their gimmick is like a second rate new age outlaws without the charm or wrestling skill
>>
>>1450680
Big Cass vs Shaq Wrestlemania Main Event. A license to print money.
>>
>>1450680

Im pretty sure cass is getting a big push and enzio is going to be his manager to protect him on the mic
>>
>>1450680
you know Vince jerks off when he thinks about taking Cass solo
>>
>>1450680
lol no. Enzo will eat the pin so Blue Jorts Man loses but stays strong and AJ picks up another win.
>>
>>1450696
I want to see this to be honest.
>>
>>1450680
John Cena is going to turn heel and join The Club.
>>
>>1450680
big cass is ready and enzo can be his sidekick or >>1450883
>>
I honestly can't remember a single move that Enzo performs besides the Rocket Launcher (which looks like shit btw). Large Cass has maybe 5 or 6 moves.

They're both way too green. I know the main roster desperately needed help in the tag team division, but neither of them were ring-ready for the main roster.
>>
>>1451097
What is Hypeman doing?
>>
>>1450680
I love both of these guys, but they will crash sooner rather than later.
They are wayyyyyyy too formulaic, they need to break out the long walk to the ring/promo less often, or at least get Cass to get some varied endings.
plus, Enzo is not a great wrestler, but he is better than what they have shown. every E&C match is the same:
8 mins: walk to ring/promo
4 mins: Enzo getting rekt
30 seconds: Cass hot-tags in and mercs the other team and ends it

I want based Smacktalker Skywalker to succeed, they are running him into the ground
>>
I don't understand why people like them
>>
>>1451223
Probably their Charisma & Mic Skills
>>
>>1450701
>they'll never be Main Event because neither of them can fucking work,

Does that matter in a company that was angling for a Reigns vs. Strowman feud?
>>
>>1451139
Cass had been in developmental for 6 years while Enzo was closing in on 4.

Some recent callups were barely there for 2.
>>
>>1451167
I'd also like to see more new promos, most of the stuff so far has just been rehashes of his NXT ones. But I understand most people that watch the main roster won't have seen them perhaps.
>>
>>1451228
I suppose not. But just because WWE wants me to, doesn't mean I'm going to have shit-standards.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.