[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the greatest cash in of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: edge.png (100 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
edge.png
100 KB, 320x180
Was this the greatest cash in of all time?
>>
Yes

He saved us from Super Cena and we got to see Lita's boob out of it
>>
>>1450205
Edge is one of my all time favourites but the announcement from vince kinda ruined it for me
>>
>>1450205
Seth's was better
>>
>>1450258
It was the first cash in, it had to be explained so everybody knew exactly what was going on.
>>
yep

they actually enforced the rules back then

>opponent MUST be able to stand on his own two legs for the cash in
>>
>>1450205
Miz was the best followed by Van Dam
>>
>>1450334
I was so certain that miz would be the first failed cash in , especially when Orton was prepping the RKO.

In a way, it was a pleasant shock.
Shame for the actual championship reign though
>>
>>1450338
could have been worst, Miz could have lost to Lawler.
>>
>>1450348
Jerry Lawler was about to be the WWE Champion at the beginning of this decade. Think about that.
>>
>>1450348
>>1450373
Lawler would've been so fucking over, didn't his mother die the week of the match?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4swXM9-Q84
>>
File: cuck.jpg (14 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
14 KB, 424x240
lita looked so hot when she was with edge.
>>
>>1450205
By far my favorite. Vince coming out and announcing it was just the icing on the rated R cake
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>1450205
No, because Ziggler's was due to fan reaction alone.
>>
>>1450205
WWE like to push Seth's as the greatest, because they've gotten into the silly habit of over-hyping recent events on their own shows at the greatest of all time occurrences, but Edge's was the best for the entire set-up and execution being head-and-shoulders above every other cash-in.
>>
Nope the one where undertaker gets the shir beat out of him by mark Henry is the best
>>
That helped develop Edge's character so much. One of the GOAT heels. I was like 11 when that happened and it pissed me the fuck off lmao.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (192 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
192 KB, 1284x722
You know it's true.
>>
>>1450765
>tfw was worked by edge as a little underage too
>tfw I now love him
>>
>>1450765
>>1450791
I feel old now
>>
>>1450791
lmao. no one has ever worked me so hard. I think early 2000s triple h used to buttfrustrate me a little but Edge ruined my night every week.
>>
>>1450729
Too bad WWE.com spoiled that one
>>
>>1450829
Same. edge is the GOAT heel.
>>
Definitely. It shook up the status quo. We had all pretty much accepted CENAWINSLOL as reality and when it happened it made everything matter again.

Around that time Christian was also about to win the NWA World Championship in TNA. It was a cool time, indeed.
>>
For me it's RVD's. A cashin on Cena is never not going to get pop, but saving it for ONS made it so much better.
>>
>>1450841
What happened?
>>
>>1451122
they probably announced it on their website right after it happened during the taping which was on tuesday before smackdown actually aired on friday
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.