[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New Day is seriously going to disband thanks to this band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>New Day is seriously going to disband thanks to this band of jobbers who haven't won shit and have been buried by everyone

Literally how much coke do you have to snort to think this is a good decision
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 707x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 707x604
Post yfw it was all a ruse
>>
>>1449787
Don't worry, Braun is going to get knocked out and wew day will win.
Useless feud for sure.
Eventually Enzo and Cass will be champion...right?
>>
New day don't need tag titles to be over. Maybe they will finally make Wyatts look strong. But its too late.
>>
>>1449807
E&C champs probably not as long as the New Day are the most popular part of the show, especially now after Enzo nearly killed himself again last night. that's all Vince needs to split them up.

>>1449811
The Wyatts are done as a group, Bray will turn face and Stromman and Rowan will get a new talking head to hench for.
>>
>>1449787
Good.
>>
>>1449787
>New Day is seriously going to disband thanks to this band of jobbers
Praise be.
>>
What the need to do is keep the feud up till Survivor Series.

>They don't lose the tag titles at battleground, but they do lose Xavier to the Wyatts
>Come Summerslam, Wyatts finally win the tag titles with Xavier Woods' help.
>Wyatts retain in the next PPV
>New Day is no longer in it for the Tag Team Titles, they're in it for Xavier.
>Survivor Series Match is set: Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Erik Rowan, Luke Harper and Xavier Woods vs. Kofi Kingston, Big E Langston, and 3 others (Enzo & Cass? Sami Zayn?)
>New Day's team probably wins and they snap Xavier Woods out of it.
>Enzo and Cass get a tag titles match against the Wyatts at the next PPV
>>
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/751040659440623617

its because vince saw him rt'ing shit like this brother
>>
>>1449861
Maybe make Luke join the New Day for a while?
>>
>>1452057
>Xavier is now a SJW tumblr warrior

FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>1452057
Stop commiting crimes and resisting arrest and maybe then the police would stop treating you like animals
>>
Never bought into the Wyatt hype myself, they're supposed to be this terrifying stable of supernatural monster heels but aisde from beating up jobbers and running in on upper card matches they've never done anything to establish themselves as strong threats to other stables or wrestlers.

Bray especially I would expect to be Undertaker levels of kayfabe strong, but I can't even remember his last BIG win.
>>
File: images-10.jpg (5 KB, 227x172) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
5 KB, 227x172
>>1449787
> got to see New Day at a house show
> mfw people will be lamenting their end and wishing they get back together for the next 2 decades
>>
>>1452091
>now

he's always been
>>
>>1449787
Can't Luke Harper come back and just kind of stand there?

It looks awkward with him missing.
>>
>>1449798
I'm sick of you ducking me Undertaker!
>>
>>1452141
Nah then we'd just end up missing him more
>>
New day are kinda a boring tag team in the ring.
>>
>>1452224
They really are, Big E and Kofi are fantastic individually, but the only team offense they have is the "unicorn stampede" and that's just terrible. Woods is a better ringside hypeman than anything else, though.
>>
I want The Club v face Wyatts.
>>
>>1452179
>Taker vs Benoit storyline
>Its now known as dead man vs dead man.
>>
>>1449835
>Enzo nearly killed himself again
Really?
>>
>>1452091
>now
Watch the UUDD with him and Summer Bae. He's a total whiteknight faggot
>>
>>1452268
Woods is more good than people give him credit for.

He had a good match with Styles.
>>
>>1449787

Don't worry. Eventually New Day will kidnap Xavier and cut a fun and full of pop culture references exorcism promo, so he will come back to his senses.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.