[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who misses the authority? The real reason ratings have dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Who misses the authority? The real reason ratings have dropped is because we don't have a heel faction in power anymore for faces to overcome the odds against. Now we just have meme repeat matches like zayn owens #36488.
>>
I don't miss the authority because Triple H and Stephanie are worse than fucking aids

I want the Club to literally rule the WWE

I want them to be what the Nexus should have been, control literally everything, I don't give if a fuck if they become NWO 2.0, that's better than the McMahon family existing.
>>
I would not crack even the smallest frown if Stephanie and Triple H died tomorrow
>>
>>1449117
Kane ruined it they should have added another new guy or girl to it
>>
>>1449137
this
>>
>>1449137
This tbqh

Hunter is killing WWE
>>
>ratings began dropping in early 2015 when The Authority was at their peak in power

These past few months have proved how needless they were.
>>
>le 20 minute promo to start off every episode stable

I know they still do it now but hunter and steph were the absolute worst with it

let it die
>>
>>1449117
Before it was meme repeat matches between Dolph Ziggler and who ever he was going up against or meme repeat matches between Ryback and whoever he was going up against ect. except with the authority having shit promos to start every show.

The only reason ratings weren't absolute shit during the authorities reign (eventually they were absolute shit for like a year) was because of dbry initially, BMJ and Lesnar.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.