[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NINE MONTHS of the belt being on a girl who can't win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: GiveDivasAChance.png (833 KB, 1118x628) Image search: [Google]
GiveDivasAChance.png
833 KB, 1118x628
>NINE MONTHS of the belt being on a girl who can't win a single match without cheating
>women's championship introduction match only won because a man helped
>champion pinned clean twice in a row, paige suddenly needs help on the third match for no reason
>Natalya proves she can beat the champion multiple times, don't give her the belt because le ebin screw job
>girl who hasn't even been on tv for months gets a free title shot for no reason
>entire rest of the roster doesn't even get to be on tv unless they are beating up becky
Great #DivasRevolution there, WWE.
>>
>caring about womenz wrestling

Fedora tippy.jpeg
>>
So they're booking her just like Rollins last year? Sounds like equality to me.
>>
>>1448634
Lol get worked becketty faggot. SashaGod will btfo charmutt soon enough
>>
>>1448637
This
>>
>>1448634

As far as chickenshits go, I have no problem with how Charlotte has been booked.
Whether or not the chickenshit angle is best for charlotte? She certainly looks more like a dominant athlete, but I think the rule 63 Ric Flair gimmick is just too valuable to pass up at the moment.
>>
>>1448634
Trebeck, The answer is "What is a Heel?"
>>
>>1448843
It doesn't fit her at all. Of all the fucking people to make a chickenshit heel they pick the girl that's way bigger than everyone else
>>
>>1448634
>take the ONLY girl on the roster who actually has muscle mass
>make her the only one who needs help to win
GG
>>
File: 1459555347293.jpg (45 KB, 291x280) Image search: [Google]
1459555347293.jpg
45 KB, 291x280
>>1448988
The only part of her being the cowardly heel that I don't like. I'm cheering for her now because of how godawful the rest of the Women's Division is.

>Emma is broken
>Paige is meh on mic
>Sasha is miserable on mic, sounds like a high-school drama student
>Becky is good in ring, but godawful on mic
>What happened to those two black chicks?
>Nattie is a good face or heel, thicc, but moderately sloppy in ring
>Dana is thicc but a dipshit who can't work or sell

Bring up Nia Jax or Asuka ffs
>>
>>1448988
>Becky Lynch
>no muscle mass
>>
>>1449009
>implying mic skills matter in the women's division when nobody but the champ and no 1 contender speak
Becky is fine on the mic, her accent is just really heavy. Guarantee if she was American she'd be seen in a much more positive light
>>
>>1449049
Yeah, she's a chubby lil piggy
>>
>>1449070
>state of jE-ff
>>
File: fat cunt.jpg (597 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
fat cunt.jpg
597 KB, 900x900
>>1449075
Scientific photographic evidence
>>
>>1449068
To be honest, I find Becky is a great worker, she's just been getting buried for some reason lately. Sasha has been MIA since fucking Wrestlemania, with no on-air explanation, then gets a title shot why? Plus her dumb hair, gimmick and awful mic skills infuriating me.

>Alexa Bliss and Carmella callup when?
>>
>>1449090
>jE-ff is Cuckter

Of course he is.
>>
>>1449106
He doesn't care enough about divas to even bother. I like Becky but she's let herself go
>>
>>1449090
God I would love to spill my seed on that belly
>>
>>1449106
Sashafag is the autist also known as bretcuck, the only other poster that is on carters level of autism. They're not the same guy
>>
>>1449101
>why?
She's the boss, boo-boo
>>
>>1449101
Sasha gets the shot outta nowhere because she's popular and nobody else but the three 'horsewomen' matter among the company's women.

Bliss has surpassed Sasha in every way desu. Gotta be debuting soon.
>>
>>1449116
>>1449106
>>1449075
I don't know any of these epic memes.

But on topic, Charlotte is shit on the mic and the gimmick has been stale for months now. Give the belt to literally anyone else, I would take Summer Rae over Charlotte at this point.
>>
>>1448634
>nine months of Charlotte
>nearly a year of Nikki before that
>six months of AJ/Paige flipflop bullshit before that
>nearly a year of AJ before that

The women's division has been moving painfully slow since Payback 2013.
>>
>>1449009
>>What happened to those two black chicks?
Naomi and Tamina both out injured
>>
>>1449009
>Sasha and Becky are shit on the mic
>Solution? Bring up the girl who can't even speak proper English
>>
>>1449260
Not him but
>bring up Asuka
>pair with Paul Heyman
>????
>profit
>>
>>1448637
It's weird
the only good women's match I've ever seen was the street fight on TNA tonight
>>
File: ripnige.png (190 KB, 511x479) Image search: [Google]
ripnige.png
190 KB, 511x479
>>1449281
>it's a pair someone with paul heyman post
>>
>>1449292
>it's an anon doesn't like anything but his Heyman/Lesnar OTP post
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.