[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, i stopped watching wrestling since 2007, what did i miss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: WWE_Magazine_June_2007.jpg (41 KB, 297x380) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Magazine_June_2007.jpg
41 KB, 297x380
hey guys, i stopped watching wrestling since 2007, what did i miss?
>>
You are about to miss the match of the fucking century, thats what.
>>
Nothing much. Summer of punk and Daniel Brian. Oh and the shield about it.
>>
>>1448178
Didn't they edit Taker in that photo, the one I saw had Edge in the middle with the WHC
>>
Just about nothing. Since 2007 we've only had three must watch storylines.

Summer of Punk which lasted two weeks before they fucked it up

Daniel Bryan's face turn and WM main event

The Shield's debut to their first wrestlemania
>>
Chris Benoit left the company
>>
>>1448359
Where is he wrestling now?
>>
>>1448178
Cena dominating for like a good decade.
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>1448253
>The Shield's debut to their first wrestlemania

Where they lost to BIG SHOW, Randy Orton, and Sheemoose?
>>
>>1448228
Yep that's the original poster for Vengeance: Night of Champions. Then both Undertaker and Mr. Money in the Bank Mr. Kennedy got hurt so they had Edge, who was a RAW superstar at the time, goad Kennedy into a match with the briefcase on the line, beat him, then jumped to SD and cashed in on Undertaker after having successfully defended the belt against Batista in a cage match.
>>
>>1448195
You mean willow vs brother Nero?
>>
>>1448418
They win against Big Show , Orton, and Sheamus
>>
>>1448382
In Hell
>>
>>1448639
TNA?
>>
>>1448649
Well-played anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.