[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You should know me better than that John! I'm gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 478x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 478x315
>You should know me better than that John! I'm gonna kill him anyway!

This was the single greatest heel moment ever put on TV and you can't prove me wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 678x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 678x508
Nah this guy is
>>
18+
>>
>>1448039
18+
>>
>>1448039
Of the last 3 years, for sure
>>
>>1448039
Jake Roberts hitting Elizabeth and his promo afterwards blow that shit the fuck out of ur mums asshole OP.
>>
>>1448039
>This was the single greatest heel moment ever put on TV

This place really is stack full of 16 year olds.
>>
>>1448039

Nah, Randy's "EDDIE IS IN HELL, REY!" promo is better because of all the butthurt it caused
>>
Edge made him look like a fucking wimp in backstage comedy segment the year after lmao
>>
You couldn't just say "This was a great heel moment, what're some other good ones?", you had to say IT'S THE BEST.

Goddamn, you suck.
>>
It put Seff on the map, really. He got inserted into the WWE Championship match at Royal Rumble and proceeded to tear the house down. Probably the impetus to McMahon pulling the trigger on his cash-in at Mania.

It was surreal seeing Edge as the vulnerable civilian in distress since he played the vicious conniving heel for so long. Great segment. It made everyone buzz at the time.
>>
File: 1467591977843.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1467591977843.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>implying the audience is dumb enough to believe he was really going to kill Edge
>>
>>1448039
You obviously mean top tier cringe moments
>>
OP here.
Okay I realize I may have gotten a bit carried away in saying the greatest of ALL TIME, but of the modern era, no doubt. I just loved how evil it sounded, saying he was straight up going to MURDER someone.
>>
>>1448039

Followed immediately after by the single stupidest moment WWE has put on TV it at least a decade.

Seth somehow feels the need to turn around and hit the ropes before the Curbstomp, allowing Cena to run in and break it up, which meant that Cena had just brought the Authority back over FUCKING NOTHING. Cena could have hit the ring and cleared house whenever he wanted.

And instead of using this tremendous fucking plot hole as an excuse to turn Cena heel (though if you tried to say the Authority bought him off, you'd have to wonder why it was necessary to go throw the whole dog and pony show with Seth and Edge to start with), ot at LEAST have Dolph Ziggler, who practically single handedly won the SvS match, call Cena out on this bullshit, they just pretended it never happened.

This is the WORST, most creatively bankrupt company in the history of pro wrestling, and you people should be embarrassed to still be watching it.
>>
Casually homicidal Rollins is best Rollins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdOcte5b6O0
>>
>>1448196

Cheap heat.
>>
>"Why didn't Rollins come back as a face? I don't get it!"
>>
>>1448593
> the state of OP
> when you realise /asp/ is now inhabited by literal 12 year olds

This is finally it

Goodbye lads
>>
>>1448771
>being this obtuse
>>
>>1448771
>A heel has never turned face before
>>
I've seen better heel moments on the peep show let alone on tv
>>
File: ImOut.gif (2 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
ImOut.gif
2 MB, 200x170
>>1448556
>fiction can't be intense
>what is a convincing performance
>posts a fucking Undertaker gif for that point
Why so jaded?
>>
>>1448196
most the heat from that was complaints that creative let it on TV. It was heat for bad writing, rather than actual heel heat. though Legend Killer Orton was a GOAT heel
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.