[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Never in my Iife I feel the energy in the house as I did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
> Never in my Iife I feel the energy in the house as I did when walked out Nakamura show NXT. Next level shit, like a mild drug affects mental state induced. The controlled subject fully man the crowd the whole time, like some spazzy determined wrestle away COPIED Piper. It was amazing.
> Not only to discover it for yourself in person, I can not do justice to the word

Can any of you autists actually explain why this is a meme and why it is so le cringe xd
>>
>surprised by /wwe/ forcing a shit unfunny meme

First day?
>>
B I G D A D D Y V
I
G

D
A
D
D
Y

V
>>
>>1445880
Found the wewtist

Is there any such thing as an unforced meme in your eyes?
>>
>>1445888
One that isn't samefagged
>>
>>1445880
>can't read
>>
>>1445888
good memes take off on their own naturally.
One guy has been spamming this non-stop on the board here for nearly 24 hours now
Probably the same cuck that wrote it, trying to force his epic new meme.
>>
>>1445880
Back to wew or reddit, friend
>>1445874
It's the most fedora tipping and autism inducing post in a long while, it got everyone unexpectedly. Also is seriously overrating Nakamura and it's putting over the Full Fail crowd that should not put themselves over
>>
>>1445902
The amount of people who have said that Nakamura has that effect on a crowd though my dude
>>
>>1445908
yes but those peole are all wrong and they are dumb retard faggots for liking him.
For God's sake man REDDIT LIKES HIM!!!!
HOW CAN ANYONE POSSIBLY LIKE HIM KNOWING THAT!!!!!
>>
>>1445928
Bad b8
>>1445908
I know, and probably they are right. Maybe his entrance is really good and it's intense as fuck

But that guy said it in the most cringy way possible.
>>
>>1445933
Let me smarten you up to how things work around here.
If Reddit or /wooo/ like someone, we hate them.
If they hate someone, we LOVE them.
Got it?
Even if it means we end up aligned with Tumblr hambeasts and pajeets in our backing of Roman Reigns. We have to piss these people off, for the greater good.
>>
>>1445928
>being this afraid of Plebbit

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>1445950
have sex
>>
File: newfag.jpg (103 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
newfag.jpg
103 KB, 473x480
>>1445956
>>
>>1445956

Holy shit welcome new friend
>>
>>1445957
Am I wrong?
That is how things work around here and if you don't know that, you need to fuck off and lurk more fagit
>>
>>1445874
The same reason you slurp the cum of an irrelevant vanilla midget
>>
>>1445996
nice buzzwords!
>>
>>1445997
>b-buzzwords
Go back to tumblr you limp wristed lardass. Maybe your poor feelings will be better protected there
>>
>>1446000
lmao keep em coming slugger

Please

Please be over 18 to post though
>>
>>1445928
>>1445950
You are trying too hard, lad
Just coming off triggered. Dial it back a little
>>
>>1445950
Begging you to have sex autist
>>
>>1446000
Trips don't lie
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.