[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he going into hibernation soon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x584
Is he going into hibernation soon?
>>
>>1445816
>Zayn screaming about contaminated beans and getting superkick
>KO hiding under a table
>the outcasts not sitting at their own table despite being called the """"""""""outcasts"""""""""

What the fuck was happening in that entire segment.
>>
>Eating best Lays taste

Based KO
>>
>>1445821
This is what Vince thinks entertainment is.
For real.
>>
DON'T YOU EVER

THROW AWAY MY WIFE'S SON'S LAYS POTATO CHIPS
>>
>>1445816
He's fat
>>
>>1445848
Cucktato chips
>>
>WWE protecting KO from being in that fucking retarded segment

Based Vince for knowing who the true star of his company is
>>
File: CbMtXdZW4AA3MPJ.jpg (93 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
CbMtXdZW4AA3MPJ.jpg
93 KB, 597x600
Reminder you are all just mad at him for succeeding where you failed (if you'd ever tried)
>>
>>1445931
>she's not cucking him while he's away
>>
>>1446168
Correct, she isn't.
>>
How long until he starts eating during promos to work the smarks?
>>
>>1446175
Kevin "My Wife's Son" Owens, just admit that you're fat
>>
>>1445816
He's fat!!!!!!! Kekkkkkkkkkking hard
>>
File: hog.png (289 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
hog.png
289 KB, 500x430
>>
>>1445816
>>1446960
>ywn be Kevin Owens
>ywn be in a card-position full of guys who watch what they eat, as to maintain a steady, meticulous diet and moderated body-weight
>ywn be a fat fucking slob who eats whatever he wants because that's half of his character
>ywn be a fucking based wrestler that excels most of your peers despite your slothenly nature despite that
>>
>>1446971
He's literally living the dream and it infuriates the marks here on /asp/
Shame they'd turn on one of their own.
Owens should be a ray of light of hope for you all
>>
>>1447020
Hi Mrs. Steen
>>
>>1447029
Hey Kevin
>>
>>1446971

You forgot the 10/10 wife thats hotter than most of his peers wives as well.

That definitely triggers the weebs here.
>>
>>1447035
It is the easiest bait imaginable
As seen here >>1447025
I now don't even need to post the pic anymore to trigger the aspies.
It's great. Steen is a 1 man anti-smark butthurt factory. Everything about his mere existence enrages them. It's great.
>>
File: CdaeySNWEAAzurv.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CdaeySNWEAAzurv.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>1447039

Its literally the fantasy of every overweight wrestling fan. Its such great bait because it cuts straight to the heart.
>>
>>1447042
I'm surprised that WWE haven't thrown the money at Adam Cole necessary to sign him yet.
He's handsome as fuck and delivers a promo in their style. He'd be a hero to manlets everywhere.
>>
>>1447046

Only a matter of time. Hes done extra work there and has the connections. I think hes just trying to get as much buzz as he can before signing.

The bucks will sign someday too. Its only a matter of time.
>>
File: KObears.png (2 MB, 1089x794) Image search: [Google]
KObears.png
2 MB, 1089x794
>>1447042
He is the one true GOAT.
And also secretly a bear.
>>
>>1447050
>that KO/Rusev match

Why the fuck do they have to both be such predisposed Heels? I'd love this feud.
>>
>>1447052
Rusev da gawd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwCKVGMSqOM
>why you have 2 first name Kevin and Owen which is it make up you stupid mind
>>
>>1447046
Rumor has it, Cole was passed over at the last invite camp he attended (where WWE invites guys they personally want to scout, as opposed to the mark tryouts that anyone with a few grand cash can do) because the feeling was he was maybe a bit too soft and pretty boy looking, and didn't look like he could fuck anyone up in a real fight. That is the current edict, to hire guys who look like guys you wouldn't wanna mess with in the street.
So that's the rumor on Cole at least, and I don't know if that's code for get on the gas and come back to us or what, but he has been trimming up since coming back from the injury and that's no secret, as Excalibur and Chuck Taylor have been unmercifully trolling him about his weight and definition on PWG commentary for every show so far this year. But his ROH deal is coming due in December so unless Sinclair want to drop big money to hold on to him, he is likely gone and NXT bound to take over for Balor when he finally gets called up as the top babyface to carry the NXT touring brand for a while.
>>
>>1447077

Zero truth to that rumor.
>>
>>1445890
Cena had a table on his own, outside the building, away from everyone else, cos he has no real friends.

I noticed a few other heads were missing too, really shows who they think is top tier and who are mere midcarders.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.