[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (153 KB, 1310x695) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
153 KB, 1310x695
JUST
>>
>>1445725
They're actually great wrestlers.
They should be much better Usos.
>>
>marks getting that worked by Puerto Ricans

Epico has a great shithead heel grin
>>
>>1445730
The whole gimmick has been doomed since day one. Puerto Rico literally just got bailed out from bankruptcy.
>>
>>1445730
They can go in the ring. But my God, they have had some of the worst gimmicks in the wwe in years. That is why they have changed gimmicks like 4 times now!
>>
>>1445743
Los Jobbertores set them back fucking years.
>>
>>1445725
you can see the kill me look in epico's eyes
>>
>>1445725
It shone alright
Already Superstars / Principal level Event after them picture books damm and met up one eye.
>>
Why are they even still with the company? The most over person in their tag team was a fucking midget in a bull costume. And now they're fucking travel agents for Puerto "bailed out from bankruptcy" Rico.

Do they have connections, like Roman / Rock? Not that I'm comparing them to Roman but I feel like they must have something that prevents them from being future endeavored.
>>
>>1445754
You can see it in both of their eyes in that pic.

>Senor Vince, why are we doing this? This isn't even real fireworks behind us. It's a still picture of fireworks.
>Shut up, you damn island mexicans and do the promo word by word as I wrote it!
>>
>>1445787
Vince probably doesn't want to piss off Carlos.

They're solid workers though. Perfect mid-level JTTS.
>>
>>1445787
One of them is dating Rosa Mendes who is Kevin Dunn's booty call.
>>
>>1445804
That doesn't really sound like noteworthy leverage to remain with the company.
>>
>>1445803
>Carlos
Colon? Well okay then, that's connections.

And sure they're decent wrestlers but what the hell are these gimmicks? I don't get it. Spanish bullfighters. Puerto Rican travel agents.

It'd be one thing if they were Puerto Rican nationalists or something hilarious like that. Puerto Rican world domination. Like two small Puerto Rican Rusevs.
>>
>>1445804
No they aren't. She married that emodude who knocked her up.
>>
>>1445814
Oh yeah, forgot about that fag.

She is probably still blowing Epico.
>>
>>1445814
Corey Graves?
>>
File: this fucking guy.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
this fucking guy.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>1445818
Graves has to step his game way up to even approach this faggot.
>>
>>1445909
>this is a grown-ass man

s
m
f
h
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.