[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He's gone >rating destroyed So we can say that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: Best in the world.jpg (90 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Best in the world.jpg
90 KB, 600x400
>He's gone
>rating destroyed

So we can say that he was actually a draw right?
Anti roman posters BTFO
>>
Yep. Apologise to Roman.
>>
WWE cruising until draft. Ratings are crap because nothing interesting happening.
>>
>>1445342
No. The only thing he drew was record low ratings that have now been broken by Deanetty, but I'm sure Roman will break the record again when they put the belt back on him
>>
I don't watch wrestling, this fucking fag is so over posted in this board that he gives me nightmares.
>>
>>1445387
He's a liar and a drug user and a cheat.
That's all you need to know.
>>
>>1445389
Like I said I'm here for Airsoft but you guys seem obsessed over this guy. You are indirectly making him popular.
>>
>>1445392
Popular is not an accurate word to describe this man. Because it would imply people like him.
>>
>>1445400
People love him. 500k people stopped watching the show when he wasn't going to be on it. Dumbass virgin smark.
>>
>>1445408
>this damage control
o i am laffin
>>
>>1445389
So Hulk Hogan
And Eddie
And a lot of other wrestlers that are legends.
>>
>>1445424
>Comparing your gay crush to legitimate legends of the business who drew money and could work
18+ only here kiddo
>>
>>1445342
You can't saw he's a draw if someone else isn't one
Dean being a draw or not is yet to be seen anyways
The fact is Roman isn't a draw and even if he was I would still shitpost you for liking him
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464777537559.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464777537559.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>1445389
>>
>>1445442
>butthurt because your husbando is a disgrace
>>
Roman was given 2 mania main events, 3 title reigns, and is constantly pushed as the next Cena.
He should be more of a draw then he currently is.
Give Dean at least a month or 2 of decent booking and then we'll know if he can draw or not.
>>
>>1445439
Dean draws better at B house shows than Roman does at A house shows
>>
>>1445519
Ehh I don't see it yet
I'm just telling dumb Roman mark that if Dean ends up going bad that it doesn't mean Roman is good
>>
The ratings have been going down for years, it's the product in general.
>>
>>1445434
nice projection phaggot
>>
>>1445342
No, unlike Dean, Roman and Seth actually brought record low ratings.

Nothing is happening right now so no one is watching.
>>
Romarks are literally too fucking stupid to understand why 4th of July gets 0 ratings.

fucking street-shitters

>>1445523
>Ehh I don't see it yet

See what? The figures are readily available, this isn't about opinions.
>>
Apologize, smarks. Roman has been confirmed to be a draw, Dean is confirmed a flop who gets cucked by Renee. Apologize.
>>
>>1445342
The entirety of the Shield is ratings cancer. Stop arguing like faggots over which one is better and give BMJ the title already.
>>
>>1445599
>the level of rage in this post
tranquilo
>>
>>1445599
He can't even fill more seats than Ambrose in a town 5 times the size.

>>1445607
You're a good man anon.
>>
I've been to all kinds of wrestling shows over the years, from local outlaw mudshows all the way up to Wrestlemania.
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Roman Reigns walked out at Wrestlemania 32. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had the crowd completely against him the entire time, fake cheers followed him as if he was some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1445389
He didn't do drugs. We've been over this. He took the fall to protect his friend.
>>
>>1445660
>falling for le Tumblr hambeast narrative
>believing what they had to tell children to protect them from the truth
STATE of your life m8
>>
>>1445660
>>1445675
aren't there reports he got caught with marijuana and some banned supplements?
>>
>>1445616
Delete your post deancuck
>>
>>1445864
Marijuana is a fine without suspension.
>>
>>1445864
Nope.
None.
>>
>>1445864
Most credible rumor I heard
>inb4 >>>>>>>meltzer
is that it was for fat burners
>>
>>1445988
That's WWE locker room damage control, namely from Chris Jericho, known Meltaer source and unashamed WWE shill.
He more or less implied this on his podcast last week in an attempt to damage control the situation. He probably told Meltzer the same thing.
WWE would not have punished him if it was merely for fat burners. Roman did something very bad to say that they followed through on the suspension, actually suspended him and have been harping on about it on TV.
They won't stop pushing him but they are for sure mad as hell at him for whatever he did and are inadvertently letting it be known.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 259x194
>>1445660
>the mental gymnastics of romarks
>>
>>1445545
Were not talking about July 4th. We're talking about the week before. When Roman was off the show for the first time and deanetty got RECORD LOW RATINGS WITH ZERO MAJOR SPORTS COMPETITION. A 500k viewership drop just because Roman wasn't on the show. No NBA playoffs or any playoffs to use as a valid excuse.

The fucking delusion of deanetty cucks are real.

RECORD
>>
>>1445342
>deanetty drops the ratings only after a week,

>smarks will defend this
>>
only way that addict drops the belt clean is when he fails a wellness test

he's gonna be champ for life almost
of course he has to drop it shortly about 14 more times so he can hold the record for both longest reign and most reigns

then he'll get inducted into the hall of fame, then the shield will in the same night, and then they'll find a way to induct him again so he can be a triple hall of famer

get used to it, smarks
>>
>the ratings dipped slightly
gee it's almost like America had a holiday yesterday.
Nevermind the ratings are still higher than when Roman was shoved in our face. But yeah sure dean is to blame, Roman is a draw and a 3 hour raw isn't a complete predictable slog.
>>
>>1446641
>there was an holiday last week

DEANETTY CuCKS ARE TRYING SO HARD LMAO
>>
>>1445512
>Roman was given 2 mania main events, 3 title reigns, and is constantly pushed as the next Cena.
>He should be more of a draw then he currently is.
>Give Dean at least a month or 2 of decent booking and then we'll know if he can draw or not.
This man is correct
>>
BASED REIGNS DESTROYING THE FAT SMARKS
>>
>>1449326
Based Roman

The numbers don't lie
>>
ONLY I
AND ME ALONE
CAN RAISE FALLING RATINGS
WATCH AS YOUR FALSE PROPHET FAILS TO DELIVER YET AGAIN
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.