[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lesnar vs Orton at Summerslam Jesus Christ is this going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17
>Lesnar vs Orton at Summerslam

Jesus Christ is this going to be the worst match ever?
>>
18+
>>
Lesnar vs a new opponent? Fuck off this is going to be good
>>
>>1445290
OOOOM HE SHOULD FACE SHINSUKIN NARUTOAMURA FROM NXT OOOOOMMMM
REAL TECHNICAL WRESTLING OOOOOOOOMMM AUAHAJAJAHAHA
>>
>>1445330
>I like Randy Orton

18+
>>
>>1445339
>I don't want to see Orton reverse an F5 into an RKO

18+
>>
>>1445330
ur fat
>>
>>1445343
ur fat
>>
kys manlet nerd
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>1445339
>I don't like The Viper
>>
>>1445290
At least it's not Goldberg vs. Lesnar II like it was rumoured because of 2k17.
>>
File: ha.jpg (14 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
14 KB, 480x319
>>1445344
>>1445348
Get absolutely buttblasted nerds jajaja
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>1445290
It will, would've rather got part 2 of this
>>
We all know it's going to be MOTY. It's going to be physical.
We're going to see potatoes galore.
We're going to see the F5 reverse into an RKO.
>>
>>1445339
>not liking based Randal

18+
>>
>>1445383
>physical

idiot
>>
This will suck
>>
>>1445290
Based.

Orton will probably be one of the few guys to have a competitive match with Lesnar.

Though i wonder what kind of story they will use to justify the feud.

Carter is right, F5 into an RKO will be momment of the year material.
>>
It'll be pretty good if Orton gives a shit.
>>
>>1445332
Except they fought before
>>
>>1445428
>Orton being spun around and falling on his back will be moment of the year
smarks everyone
>>
File: rko.jpg (77 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
rko.jpg
77 KB, 768x1024
>>1445339

>most handsome guy in the company
>most aesthetic body
>tall
>real man
>badass voice
>badass beard
>badass tats
>badass attitude
>cuts great promos
>fitting character
>fitting wrestling moves
>most over finisher
>sick reversals
>does whatever he wants
>great matches only if HE wants
>powerful connections
>surpassed his father and grandfather in every way
>gave DiBiase and Rhodes the best period of their career
>rich as fuck
>personal bus
>personal plane
>party animal
>can fuck any diva he wants
>can fuck any female fan he wants
>can fuck any male fan he wants
>shits inside whatever bag he wants
>destroys hotel rooms whenever he wants
>cucked CM Phil
>cucked Paul Levesque
>fired Mr. (basically who?) Kennedy
>left the US marine corps like a boss
>accepted the consequences like a man
>will enter Hall of Fame guaranteed
>will be remembered as the most young WHC of all time

Stay worked faggots.
>>
>>1445455
>left the US marine corps like a boss
Based.

Is sad to see that in America the only way to honor your country is to go die on a third world shithole.
>>
>>1445455
>he joined the marine corp
he must be full on retarded then, probably can't spell the word I
>>1445462
>implying the marine corp sees any action aside from specs
you're a moron
>>
>>1445467
>Only way to honor your country is to stealth die in a third world shithole.

Corrected.
>>
File: RAven1.jpg (13 KB, 490x278) Image search: [Google]
RAven1.jpg
13 KB, 490x278
>>1445462
America is filled with hundreds upon thousands of uneducated poorfag marks who get worked by the rich & powerful elite into thinking that dying to "protect America's freedoms" (aka line my wallet because we need a war to fight so my defense company can get Government contracts") is the most ultimate respected sacrifice anyone can make and that it is something to strive towards and actively fight for.
>mfw
>>
>>1445470
Again, retard, he wasn't a spec
He was probably infantry janitor duty and left because he can't work for a living
>>
>>1445475
or maybe they are welfare whores and actually are even slightly aware with how the military works
>>
>>1445467
>>implying the marine corp sees any action aside from specs
>Again, retard, he wasn't a spec
>Angry at based Randy just because he didnt want to pointlessly die for your cuck of a country.
>>
>>1445489
He was never in danger of dying
He was either a normal moron who joined muhreens or a welfare whore
>>
>>1445411
Begging you to leave the house, and type from your phone just once before you hit 40. No ones perfect.
>>
>>1445290
Nah, Charlotte vs Sasha is also on that card
>>
>>1445290

Wait, is this actually happening? I literally forgot Orton existed, I can't believe he has been one of the companies top guys for over a decade. He should be putting midcard talent over and do nothing else
>>
>>1445503
It hasn't even been confirmed and all these idiots are jumping the gun and assuming it's on
>>
>>1445503
Orton gets biggest pops than almost any guys on the midcard and he is always hype in his matches were people eagerly awaist for the RKO.
>>
Orton sucks.
I'd rather see Lesnar vs Shinsuke Nakamakaka. No really.

Also I heard that the gooks music and entrance is very captivating.
>>
>Fragile Randy against modern Brock

>>1445558
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3l3tgk
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Man, was the class of 2002 the greatest class of rookies ever? Cena, Batista, Orton, and Lesnar all entered that year, not to mention Mysterio made his wwe debut. They have more titles combined than the entire locker room right now save Haitch.
>>
File: maxresdefault[9].jpg (77 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[9].jpg
77 KB, 1440x1080
>>
>>1445585
This is the ideal male body. Strong enough to be intimidating but still lithe enough to look good. I'll bet there isn't a lady who doesn't get wet at the sight of it. If a guy had the body of Orton and the dick of Batista, he'd be the most alpha man on the planet.
>>
>>1445603
By an astonishing coincidence, that was the last year up until the NXT days where developmental grads actually got handled well.

>debuting in WWE makes you a rookie

Are you dense?
>>
>>1445603
That was when WWE was transitioning into the Ruthless Aggression Era, having a healthy dose of New Talent, Veteran Talent (Big Show,Benoit, Eddie, Mysterio), And Prime Talent (Edge, Kurt Angle).

Somewhere along that line Smarks became so entitled that they started dismissing anyone who has charisma or is a better entertainer than a wrestler. If he/she has no indie background then they simply try to throw it in the trash. And that's the New Era staring Finn Balor, Daniel Vanilla Bryan, Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1445613
Bruh, did I say Mysterio was a rookie? Note how I separated him from the rest? I just mentioned him because he also debuted that year in the company.
>>
>>1445619
So did 3MW. Your point?
>>
>>1445615
>Somewhere along that line Smarks became so entitled that they started dismissing anyone who has charisma or is a better entertainer than a wrestler. If he/she has no indie background then they simply try to throw it in the trash.

MY NAME
IS EN-ZO A-MO-RE
>>
>>1445628
>>1445628
Are you fucking stupid? I said 2002 had the best class of rookies(people who just came from development), citing some of the champs that year produced, and then I also cited Mysterio, because although he isn't a rookie, he also debuted that year. What the fuck does 3mw have to do with anything I just said?
>>
>>1445572
Thanks, dude
>>
>>1445628

Did someone say 3 minute?
>>
Battleground has even happened yet .. why change focus ss now?

Why not wait until the event happens in the draft to announce his suspicious?

Basically, the one showing the left Brock and his suspected?

I hope that during his Orton .. has to be someone for them wanna announce this policy but they are doing
>>
>>1445636
They also debuted in 2002 my emotionally-incontinent little friend.
>>
>>1445698
And?
>>
>>1445672
Did you have a stroke writing that last half?
>>
Theoretically, it should be awesome.
Theoretically, all Orton matches should be awesome.
It would suck.
>>
>>1445742
Why do you reply to bots? Faggot?
>>
File: orton.jpg (72 KB, 592x453) Image search: [Google]
orton.jpg
72 KB, 592x453
THIS IS NOW A BEST ORTON THREAD

POST BEST ORTON
>>
>>1445497
Lol fuck off. SashA+ will drag that fridge to another 5 star match
>>
>>1445841
>post best Orton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPf1RA10ZfQ
>>
>>1445835
I received a lot of messages asking if I am a real person, and sometimes when I send a message that they will say, "fuck off, bot." Or something else of mind or "test" me. I must include a copy of my username or what is it that's worth?
>>
>>1445615
Daniel Bryan had charisma. Charisma is having a charm that can inspire devotion in others or attract them to you. He had a rabid fanbase and arenas chanting his name. Charisma is more than the ability to say words into a mic.
>>
>>1445849
>username
>>
>>1445850
Shh, don't confuse the poor /wwe/ mark, he thinks charisma is unconvincingly reciting McMahon scripts while getting force-pushed to the Moon.
>>
>>1445865
I'm Samoan, English is not my first language I learned in school. Along the way, I do not know many Samoans join /asp/. If there are any Samoan, please do not hesitate to comment on my post so we can keep in touch.
>>
>>1445873
REMOVE SAMOA
>>
>>1445835
It's not a bot it's someone using google translate.
They made a post the other day and accidentally pasted the bit at the top that says "translate to English" so they deleted it.

It's either a poo in loo or someone thinking its funny to put their posts through translate before posting them.
>>
>>1445873
Go away Roman you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>1445590
Phillip Brooks really wants those off doesn't he
>>
File: reee.gif (128 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
reee.gif
128 KB, 200x156
>>1445873
SAMOA GET OUT
>>
>>1445433
When they were like 5
>>
File: murrika.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
murrika.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>1445488
>going to war to die for welfare cheques
GOD BLESS AMERICA
>>
>>1445475
This is all so true. Problem is we actually DO need a strong military force, or else we'd be BTFO by all sorts of motherfuckers in a heartbeat.

Hard to make sense of this crazy world. It's why I like to do psychedelics. My only glimpse into, "somewhere else."

Or just my brain going haywire. Who knows for sure. Anyway, I always like Raven.
>>
>>1445378
>Wanting a post 2003 Rock.
>>
>>1445939
what's your favourite Batista match, mine's royal rumble 2014
>>
>>1445952
Batista vs Taker(both times)
Batista vs Cena(both times)
>>
be interesting to see how many suplexes randy "shoulder of glass" orton will take

i mean the number will be zero because brocks getting knocked out on saturday but if it ever happens i mean
>>
>>1445462
He went AWOL twice and pretended to be gay to get kicked out.
>>
>>1446129
>"pretended"
>>
>>1445615
>Daniel Bryan didn't have charisma
Were you just asleep all those times he got tens of thousands of people unanimously chanting for him, or what?
>>
>>1446138
Well that poster is already dumb, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's also deaf + blind
>>
>>1445455
Is RKO making put with a fan even though he's married?
>>
>>1445698
So did a bunch of other turds, his point is that 2002 had a bunch of great names coming up
>>
>>1445960
>>1445952

These (good call), and when D-Bry beat him and Trips and XXX.

Random place for your random question.
>>
wheres randyfag
>>
>ITT: /asp/ hates itself more than usual
>>
File: Oh shit I'm sorry.webm (3 MB, 851x429) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit I'm sorry.webm
3 MB, 851x429
Orton is based, have some sex
>>
File: Rapedall Orton 2.webm (3 MB, 852x429) Image search: [Google]
Rapedall Orton 2.webm
3 MB, 852x429
>>
>>1445433
That was before Randy even had the RKO. He was nowhere near the power level he is today which isn't as high as his "Era of Orton" or "Face of the WWE" power level, but it's bounds ahead of pre-Evolution Orton. Plus he's been gone for like a year, so that bumps his power level up a few points automatically upon return.
>>
>>1445334
Hey leftie.
>>
Is Orton going to bring back his legend killer gimmick for this match?
>>
>>1447309
yeah its based because he did something scripted.
>>
>>1445613

To be fair, debuting in MLB after 8 years of playing in the top Japanese league makes you a rookie.
>>
>>1445939
Faggot
>>
>>1447384
>power level autism

Orton is still boring as fuck and Lesnar has been phoning it in since last year's Royal Rumble
>>
File: cockdaddy.gif (2 MB, 442x640) Image search: [Google]
cockdaddy.gif
2 MB, 442x640
>>1447316
CuckED
>>
>>1445290
Can't Orton not take huge bumps because of his bad shoulder?
>>
>>1445455
>most handsome guy in the company
But that's the based big dog, Roman Reigns
>>
>>1445290
that's fucking awesome. I was afraid Reigns would win the strap back and Bork/Ramen II would happen at Summerslam.
>>1445351
that's still possible. maybe at SS or Mania.
>>
>>1445290
this is a great match

1) Lesnar will have to something other than his Suplex City squash gimmick since the WWE will protect Orton, if the match was Owens or Wyatt it just be 20 German suplexs and a F5

2) If Lesnar loses at UFC, it becomes a toss up to who wins, both guys would desperately need a win Orton more that Brock, flip side Brock wins at UFC you have to protect Brock as long as he's in the UFC title picture.

3) Big opponent, big venue and a return match Randy should actually be motivated.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.