[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>worse on the mic than Roman >smarks will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 9
File: manks.png (103 KB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
manks.png
103 KB, 218x218
>worse on the mic than Roman
>smarks will defend this
>>
>>1442798
She was terrible on the mic and botched/missed a kick to Dana and then the banks statement was sloppy.

Wish someone would put this Horse down.
>>
>>1442798
Acting was cringe and she tried sounding all nigga nigga
>>
They'd defend Roman if he was a lady too
>>
They don't "defend" it, they genuinely think she is amazing on the mic and oozes charisma
>>
>>1442978
Dont worry she will get injured again soon.
>>
Beckyfags still mad fans chant "We Want Sasha" during her matches?
>>
I don't know what happened but she's really quite a bit shit now
>>
>>1443028
I guarantee you no one in this thread likes Becky either, but keep trying
>>
>>1443028
Yeah but at least Becky gets matches and title shots where as Horse Face is wrapped up in Cotton Wool because she is botch/injury prone.
>>
>>1443046
She has always been shit, she just doesn't have competent booking or more talented opponents to cover it up anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (906 KB, 2348x2944) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
906 KB, 2348x2944
>>1443058
Seething
>>
>>1443068
good point anon and lets be honest i bet most people didnt watch NXT every week they just streamed the specials
>>
>>1443078
I see an ugly Horse face with 5 foreheads and a receding hairline.
>>
>>1443106
>>1443106
^^^ I see a bitter, kissless virgin.
>>
>>1443068
Guess she didn't meticulously plan out that promo and segment for months. Guess she can't be blamed for not getting that essential time to get that promo and brawl right
>>
>>1443120
>I see
Faggot "YOU CAN'T SEE ME"
>>
>>1443122
Yeah it was just vanilla and didnt make much sense, shes the boss and is better than the fridge(Charlotte) who beat her at mania and has wrestles and defended the title at every ppv since while Horsey (sasha) has been injured/benched
>>
>>1443122
I just dont get the character i dont know if its heel or face if shes a badass or not shes just a mess at the minute. they should of built her up for a few months but hey womens wrestling is just an afterthought.
>>
>>1442798
Of course, her horse face reminds them of MLP
>>
>>1443028
>Someone doesn't like Sasha Banks
>U MUST BE A BECKY FAN
Why Becky in particular anyway?
>>
>>1442798
that hair makes her look even more like a tranny
>>
shes not been very good but wwe obviously dont see very much in becky for whatever reasons, i think they like paige a lot but she seems like a liability similar to a younger orton. who else is going to take the title? sasha has to get better somehow
>>
>>1443499
Sashafags are insecure about their choice of waifu. Don't know why Becky triggers them extra hard
>>
>tfw I used to argue with my friend that Paige was more complete than Sasha as she's a far better talker and just as good a wrestler, if not better, when she was on NXT
>tfw Sasha is being exposed as fuck, and I actually like her
>>
>>1444892
bryan alvarez agrees with you
>>
>>1442798
While I do like Sasha, I have to admit she got blown the fuck out by Charlotte this week on Raw.

It was kind of embarrassing.
>>
>>1444225
I'm in the "I'd fuck both of them at once and have Becky eat my cum out of Sasha's snatch" camp
>>
>>1444892
I can't say I disagree with you. Sasha has done fuck all good on the mic since 2014 (when she nearly made Charlotte legit cry) and without time to get a match right, doesn't seem to be able to do anything special in ring. Paige is good at talking (she was a few months ago at least) and despite the heavily hanicapped move set, has been putting on some really good matches this year, better than anything Sasha has been in apart from Mania, and lets be honest, Sasha was pretty goddam sloppy in that match.

One question: why can't Sasha do the Bank Statement right anymore? It was shit tonight from the lungblower, and not been great for a while.
>>
>>1443122
This is the environment that wrestlers work in. If she can't consistently deliver whilst maintaining a travel schedule, and needs months-in-advance to pre-plan and plot out her promos, word-for-word, and go over them with promo tutors down in Full Sail for weeks before she actually delivers them, she's not actually a good speaker. Because anybody could cut a good promo were it handed to them in such a manner.
I see your point, but she's being exposed as fuck.
>>
>>1442798
She like anime and video games of course fat neckbeards will defend her
>>
>>1443754
her pits are the only good thing going for her
>>
>>1442798
Eh, that promo was fine.
>>
>>1445377
It made no sense and went nowhere and was quiet compared to Charlotte(Fridge) and the crowd didnt really care it was below par even for the women.
>>
>>1445409
kek
Literally none of that is true.
>>
>>1445127
yeah it was like it was in slow motion.

Are we seeing flaws with the NXT Full Sail education process here rg; it's too scripted, small crowds where everything is over, long preperation times. and the match length and the agents that setup the matches are completly different on the main roster.

look at the recent call ups there has been a few flops.
>>
>>1445413
you obv didnt watch raw then kys faggot
>>
>>1445409
>and was quiet compared to Charlotte(Fridge)

As much as that promo was shit, you can't cite "she was quiet compared to Charlotte" as a negative.
Charlotte literally fucking shouts her promos.
>>
>wrestling forum praising the segment as 'fantastic' and everything they've ever wanted
how the fuck? Are these people that blinded by muh dick muh dick? What fucking segment did they watch, I sure as hell didn't see anything even above crap
>>
>>1445472
> wrestlingforum
Fuck off back there you windowlicking cunt
>>
no I think she's a useless geek like the entire main women's roster
Even the champ is booked like a geek with her dad at ringside for most of it
Only women who aren't geeks are in NXT
>>
>>1445476
Nah, cry more little berrypicker. Make sure you don't get btfo by carter again
>>
>>1445483
all women anywhere are geeks
>>
>>1443786
Here's what will happen: Sasha wins the belt, wins her rematch with Charlotte, they turn her heel (which is a natural fit for her), and then let the likes of Becky and Paige chase, with the former probably being the one to win it from Sasha.
>>
>>1442897

>implying Sasha botched against the person that has been fucking up spots for weeks in a row now

her offense was shit but Dana is godawful.
>>
>>1445501
She actually did botch, and in a way that was obviously no fault of Dana, since she was literally just sitting there waiting to be kicked and Sasha fucked it up.
>>
>>1445501
Dana shouldn't be there. She's been called up far too early.

I appreciate you have to bring in new blood to freshen things up a bit, but she's far from ready and would be better served returning to NXT to get better (and she can get better).
>>
>>1445506
If they really wanted a cunty lackey for Charlotte, Bliss would have been perfect.
>>
>>1445511
Definitely. Bliss is great as an annoying shitbag, she would have been great. Maybe that's the role she'll be in when she comes up to start with?
>>
>>1445501
>>1445506
It's obvious Dana is a more capable wrestler and talker than Sasha and considering how fast she picked it up, it shows great potential.
>>
I've always liked Sasha but that was just terrible last night. I don't see how anyone can defend that.
And yet she's still over and is destined to take that title from Charlie Flair, so I dunno lads.
>>
>>1445528
Nah Dana is steaming shit. She was only decent on NXT because of rehearsals.
>>
>>1445490
> becketty
> EVER beating Sasha
All my keks. Bayboon is going to be the one. Potato has N E V E R defeated Sasha in a match and never will
>>
>>1445536
9 televised matches: 7 Sasha victories and 2 draws. Truly a becketty lol
>>
>anti-smarks literally this desperate
>anti-smarks literally this delusional

>>1445416
>Are we seeing flaws with "the NXT Full Sail education process"

The only argument you can make is the road agents one, which is far more indicting of WWE than of their developmental.

>>1445528
>Dana are more capable wrestler than Sasha

This isn't even true of NXT rookie year Banks let alone what she is now. Come the fuck on. I actually like Dana but you're being ridiculous.
>>
>>1445536
> -t. Jeff

>>1445549
It's a slow burn for Bex's inevitable WrestleMania victory.

She's also the only person to pin Sasha on the main roster at all, so...
>>
>>1445550
I think it's both. The Full Sail educational process acts as too much of a crutch, and when they're unleashed into the wide-world of regular travel, they flounder.
Sasha had personality back in NXT. Last night she was abhorrent, her delivery was a notch away from Charlotte in tone-deafness.
>>
>>1445556
>thinking wwe does slow burns
the delusion of becky marks is genuinely amazing. No it's as simple as this: becky is not worthy of going over sasha, she is nowhere near that level. So she is never allowed to decisively beat her. It would be like Santino beating Cena
>>
>>1445557
Gee, it's almost like the main roster overscripts the shit outta everybody.

>>1445562
> -t. Jeff
>>
>>1445583
Well, these are the confines in which she must work.
She can't just hinge herself on the fact that she was good a few years ago when trainers held her hand through every promo in a taped setting.
>>
>>1445583
> nothing to say
Thought so ya windowlicking berrypicking cunt
>>
>>1445586
>WWE's system is utterly broken
>so it's the performer's fault

Nice work.

>le taped meem

NXT doesn't even do re-takes for its backstage promos let alone live ones. But nice try.
>>
>>1445451
>>
>>1445592
Well, it's hard to respond constructively to utter mental degeneration.
>>
>>1445614
I know the truth must hurt but you're exaggerating a bit. It's OK. Becky can be queen jobber
>>
>>1445562
Which makes it all the sweeter when she does go over Sasha, and it is going to happen someday so you might as well just accept it.

I have nothing against Sasha either.
>>
>>1445617
You just compared her to Santino which is asinine for multiple reasons.
>>
>>1445600
Except some people can give better delivery with the shit they are given. Becky, Paige, and Summer have all easily given better promo's than Sasha on the main roster, despite the actual core of their promo's being bad. If Sasha was so good on the mic, she'd be able to make a shit promo in content at least sound alright. But no it was bad all round.

It was a poorly written promo for sure, but it was also a poorly performed one
>>
>>1445632
Summer is the best talker in the women's division. Prove me wrong

protip etc etc
>>
>>1445625
>retarded comedy jobber
I see no distinction

>>1445622
keep dreaming chump
>>
I don't really see why people like Sasha...
>>
>>1445600
I never said it was her fault. It's a shitty system, but plenty of other performers make it work.
If you want undeniable evidence NXT is something of a crutch, turn to AJ Styles. He delivered a much better promo than Sasha last night, and he has spent a career outside of the more-theatrical, character-driven WWE. It was a jarring contrast for him, yet he did better because he has better delivery.
Plenty of guys do, her delivery was just absolutely shocking last night, as was Charlotte's.
Also, NXT retakes, lel.
>>
>>1445600
>it is literally 100% the wwe's fault and never, ever the fault of my favorites

this is why you never go full neckbeard
>>
>>1445632
Just because some people manage to not get held down by the system doesn't mean the system is any less broken.

>>1445653
I certainly see how Sasha's half-decade of experience is comparable to AJ's 18+ years.

>outside of the more-theatrical, character-driven WWE.

Oh mark pls.

>Also, NXT retakes, lel.

Prove it.

>>1445658
Sasha isn't even my favourite of Team BAE
>>
>>1445652
she's the boss, boo boo
>>
>>1445650
>Santino was a 4-time champion

Jeff literally this fucking dumb.
>>
>>1445667
>I certainly see how Sasha's half-decade of experience is comparable to AJ's 18+ years.

That's not the point I was making at all. I was simply saying that Sasha has been a lot more wobbly on the main-roster because she's been taken from a comfortable environment, with many pre-planned promos, and is now somewhere she doesn't have such a cushion.
It's shitty, yeah, but it's what she has to work with, and other guys do much better.
I used AJ as an example because, for his 18 years of experience, he's never been a promo-cutter and never experienced NXT.

>Oh mark pls.

What? It is. It's certainly not wrestling-driven.

>Prove it.

They actually re-shot a bit of Andrade's match on a recent taping.
>>
>>1445670
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Besides santino entertained people. becky is a shitter that makes the whole crowd sleep or cringe
>>
>>1445667
The system is fucked but the best find a way to work around it. On the mic, Sasha can't. Thats just what I see
>>
>>1445671
>AJ has never been a promo cutter

Wrong

Re-shooting part of Sombra's match isn't the same as doing promo re-takes, silly. Try again.

>>1445677
>the utter fucking delusional state of jeff
>>
>>1445695
>delusional
people liked santino. nobody likes chubby jobbers that can't speak a word of english
>>
>>1445699
That may be, but what's Ramen got to do with this?
>>
>>1445695
>now outright denying things that are true and claiming re-takes aren't re-takes

And I'm bored of you. Better luck next time, I win another round.
>>
>>1445699
Bit harsh on Kevin Owens there mate.
>>
She has fucking receeding hairline and has wonky eyes and needs glasses. And a huge snout.

I would still drink her bathwater but shes literally a 6 or 7/10 at most.
>>
>>1445715
8 with natural hair
Literal 2 right now
>>
File: delicious chocolate.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
delicious chocolate.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
>>1445716
>8
>>
>>1445705
So you can't prove that promos are ever given re-takes?

Interesting definition you've got of "winning" there. Retreating after not even a facsimile of a win? Are you French?
>>
>>1445490
yeah they will both chase (i think thats why paige is starting to get featured and protected more, so she can feud with sasha in the near future) but i dont think either is the one to win it
>>
>>1445723
>so BTFO all he can do is repeat stuff that got to him

annihilated
>>
>>1445744
>quoting Festus

Fitting.

Thought you were bored son?
>>
>>1445752
>so BTFO he can only repeat the same thing over-and-over like a stroke victim

Y'know, you probably could've found some "proof" of NXT doing re-shoots for promos by now.
>>
>>1445761
>>
>>1445765
>I Have No Words, But I Must Shitpost
>>
>>1445766
>>
>>1445769
I actually kinda feel sorry for you for getting this BTFO this easily.

You couldn't even ragequit properly.
>>
>>1445771
>>
>imagine actually getting this BTFO
>>
>>1445779
Kek KEK
>>
Too easy.
inb4
>>
For real tho fampai, I like our little shitpost wars.
You're a good lad, you just get worked up a little too easy
>never in my life
>>
>>1445718
Them Foreheads
>>
>>1445791
>all this delusion

It'd be worrying if you mattered.
>>
File: 200w-3.gif (82 KB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
200w-3.gif
82 KB, 200x147
>>1445668
> he said it again
You just couldnt resist it could you
>>
>>1445798
Don't be salty familia, we cool
>>
>>1445801
You're just making it obvious how desperate you are for any kind of social connection lad.
>>
>>1445810
I mean no harm, lad. Chill
>>
>>1445799
what the fuck are you babbling about you single digit IQ mong
>>
>>1445815
>admitting to being so ronery he shitposts for validation

Sad, lad.
>>
>>1445830
Let down your walls, senpai. Break them down, you stupid idiot.
>>
>>1445834
Sorry but I will not go out with you.
>>
>>1445329
This

>>1445377
>that promo was fine

The state of smarks
>>
>>1442798
Shes a woman the bar is lower

Hell name one woman besides lana that even aproches average
>>
>>1446440
Summer Rae
>>
File: FB_IMG_1439632071548.jpg (17 KB, 472x350) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1439632071548.jpg
17 KB, 472x350
>>1446442
>>
>>1446440
>Lana
>Apporaching average
fucking lel. she can't even keep a consistent accent for more than one sentence
>>
>>1446440
Summer, Carmella, Charlotte, Nikki, all better talkers than Sasha, probably missed a few.
>>
Why do people like Sasha again? She is completely average by all accounts.
>>
>>1446545
Virtue signalling
>>
I was cringing every time she opened her mouth.

Not very fluid with her delivery.
>>
>>1444898
What did Bryan say?
>>
Becky and Charlotte's characters progressed since being called up while Sasha's remained the same.

She really is the female Reigns.
>>
>>1445501
>it's a sasha didn't botch the other person did post
>>
>>1446672
Becky/Ambrose-Wacky, lovable, underdog face that are over even if they lose
Charlotte/Seth-Chicken shit heel that rely on other people at the last second to get the victory
Sasha/Roman-Protected as fuck
>>
>>1446678
It's quite amusing how these parallel each other. The only difference is people moan if Sasha is off screen and if Roman is on screen.
>>
>>1446672
It's strange because Sasha was brilliant in NXT. She's obviously very talented and will get better (and she will be just fine eventually), but she seems to be stuck a little. Change her up a bit, a heel turn down the line would suit her.

Agree on Charlotte and Becky, they seem to have found their feet quicker. I think Becky's experience has maybe helped her in that regard.
>>
>>1446663
Bryan Alverez doesn't think Sasha is that great. Alright, but really likes Paige a lot more overall
>>
Nikki needs to comes back and buried all if them.
>>
>>1446652
it was 2 street/ghetto for me and hard to understand what she was getting at.

Shes the boss etc but she lost at mania and been off tv but she is somehow better than the champ who beat her and retained for months?

didnt understand who was heel and who was baby, it was a mess of a segment.
>>
Why is sasha so over? Maybe because i dont watch NXT but shes been on the raw fir a while and i'm not super impressed.
>>
>>1446702
Sasha is shit. Paige, Charlotte, Natalya, Becky, Nikki are all far better talkers and wrestlers
>>
>>1446752
I don't know about Nattie but even Summer is a better talker.
>>
>>1446545
Nerd that likes anime
>>
>>1446545
average looking and normal boyfriend so neckbeards think its acheiveable.
>>
>>1446716
sasha didn't lose at wrestlemania, becky did. that is clearly what wwe wants to get across. becky's inclusion was 100% from the start intended to protect the other two and be a 'i lost but didn't get pinned' deal
>>
>>1446752
>Natalya
Too far. She's really bad.
>>
>>1446829
3 people in the match
1 winner
2 losers
1 loser took the pinfall

Sasha lost the match as she did not win and couldnt stop her opponent from winning.
>>
>>1446829
>>1446848
It counted as a loss on her record as the only options are,

Win
Loss
Draw

So its a loss.
>>
My only problem with Sasha is that she's always crying. Like how are you gonna start crying before your match even starts?
>>
>>1446728
She was booked very well on NXT and had a series of good matches with talented opponents. She had mad chemistry with Bayley in particular, who is one of the biggest stars in NXT's short history. The heel-face dynamic between the two was great.

Since the main roster is booked like dogshit, has less rehearsal and more improv, she's struggling badly. Tbh I don't think she's really that special unless she's working with Bayley.
>>
>>1446860
>The heel-face dynamic between the two

exactly this guy gets it, the way she did the promo it was not clear she was a face to Charlottes heel.

And when she has made sporadic appearences on TV she has changed several times already.

I feel she needs an opponent to make her look better.
>>
>>1446848
>>1446855
What's in the books isn't all that matters. WWE always does this with people who lose in multi man matches, they say they never 'really' lost and a lot of people get behind the idea. Sasha losing at Mania didn't hurt her kayfabe power level or 'boss' status because she is still clearly being promoted as being better than Charlotte
>>
>>1446840
At least she had the decency to get large fake breasts
>>
I'm gonna be honest with you, lads.
That was the first diva segment I've watched in months, and remembering Sasha being quite good, and having heard endless praise about Charlotte's heel work, I set the bar somewhat high.
Why in the world does Charlotte shout every word, and where has Sasha's character gone?
>>
>>1446877
>it was not clear she was a face to Charlottes heel.
Exactly, because she almost always acts heelish no matter her character. Always arrogant, always has the air of thinking she's superior. Yet because she's technically 'face' she can't actually do anything like cheat or be really nasty. So she's stuck in this weird place where she talks like a heel, wrestles like a face.
>>
>>1446889
>where has Sasha's character gone?
Its in a locker at Full Sail, she was screwed the minute she got the call up and was put in a team that was BAD.

She has already flip flopped a few times and now its just im the boss etc. tsince she has been off TV they could of changed it up a bit.
>>
>>1443000
i just dont see it, god knows i've tried
>>
Women's wrestling sucks
>>
File: UGLY.jpg (2 MB, 1399x1738) Image search: [Google]
UGLY.jpg
2 MB, 1399x1738
>>
>>1447154
Ironically of all those pics the horse has the smallest head.
>>
>>1445702
K E K
>>
>>1445716
Nah man for me the hair is just about all she has going for her.
>>
>>1445720
your /pol/ is showing...
>>
File: 1467441545675.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1467441545675.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>1447368
>>
File: Sashas_hairline.jpg (103 KB, 1100x571) Image search: [Google]
Sashas_hairline.jpg
103 KB, 1100x571
>>1447154
Also after last picture cannot unsee this.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.