[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Never in my Iife have I felt an energy in the building like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: undertaker.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
undertaker.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>Never in my Iife have I felt an energy in the building like I did when undertajer walked out at the Raw show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words
>>
>>1441841
Sounds very crisp
>>
>>1441841
Apparently Undertaker's entrances are pretty special watching them irl.
>>
Saw his entrance at a taping of Smackdown back in 2009. Entrance was absolutely amazing. The match itself, not so much; it was against Big Show, who won after 'taker was declared "unfit to continue the match" (or some shit like that)
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 280x390
Never in my Iife have I felt an energy in the building like I did when The Bastion Booger walked out at the Raw show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing. You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words
>>
>>1441841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qlfp8BOPDg
taker is so based
>>
>>1441874

>responding to the "WHAT?" chants

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>1441890
>not responding and taking it like a cuck instead
>>
>>1442156
this, the only reason why the other guize never respond is because they follow their script and play the writers game; Nash who is an old school guy talks about how his lines were fucking cucked to that degree in the Punk promos. So, it's not that much of the wrestlers fault getting cucked by certain crowd chants, which means it's more of the wwe getting cucked by the fans which leaves their wrestlers looking cucked. Fuck this world, seriously.
>>
>>1442156

>"Say WHAT if you sleep with your sister."

What a dumb, low balled way to take it.
>>
>>1442884
Fucking pussy.
>>
>>1441852
I was sitting in the fucking literal nosebleeds of AT&T stadium and still got chills when the bell tolled.
>>
>>1444956
Did you see through the facade
>>
>>1441841
Mania 24
Good fucking shit
Same with Edges entrance after
All of it was beautiful
>>
File: UnderTakerw.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
UnderTakerw.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
Nothing will ever beat the WM29 entrance.
Literally walked right out of the gates of hell to squash Punk one more time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.