[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE Hall Of Famer!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: sg-raw1031_hof_trump_022513.jpg (35 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
sg-raw1031_hof_trump_022513.jpg
35 KB, 642x361
A True wrestling fan should want Trump to become next president.
>>
I do. He is the lesser of two evils.
>>
"no"
>>
>>1441586
But not the lesser of three...
>>
>>1441581
Yeah, and I liked the Terminator movies. I still think Arnold was a shitty governor
>>
>>1441590
What? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>1441590
>implying anyone else has a chance
>>
>>1441590
whoa...
>>
>>1441581

if you don't vote for Trump, you're a degenerate cuck that needs to go back to /reddit/
>>
Here are some facts -

- Monday night RAW on june 23rd 2009 featuring Trump drew 6,813,000 total viewers making Raw the most watched episode in more than seven years (since March 25, 2002, which held WWE's first-ever Draft).

Additionally, Raw was watched by more people than any program on ABC, NBC, FOX or CW Monday night. Raw was watched by 2,251,000 females, beating all programming on CW or Lifetime.

- Wrestlemania 23 featuring Trump Vs Vince Mcmahon hair vs hair match still holds the record for the biggest wrestlemania domestic buyrate record since 2001, drawing a domestic buys of 821,000 buys, highest of the post WCW era by far.
>>
>>1441581
He will win in a landslide
>>
>>1441601
please spout more buzzwords
>>
>>1441607
Really makes you think
>>
>>1441590
>When you get cucked so hard you think Bernie Sanders has a chance in hell.

lmao you'd have a better chance of getting Bernie Mac elected fool.
>>
File: trump-neat.png (231 KB, 458x384) Image search: [Google]
trump-neat.png
231 KB, 458x384
>>1441607
confirmed draw
>>
>>1441620
>Who should win and who's going to win are the same person
It hasn't been like that in a while, anon.....
>>
>>1441607
BASED Trump is a confirmed draw. After he loses he should become a GM
>>
- Regarding terms such as "radical Islam" and "radical Islamists," Obama noted, "It's a political talking point. It's not a strategy."

Obama continued:

"What exactly would using this label accomplish? What exactly would it change? Would it make ISIS less committed to trying to kill Americans? Would it bring in more allies? Is there a military strategy that is served by this? The answer is none of the above. Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away. This is a political distraction."

Groups like ISIL and al-Qaida want to make this war a war between Islam and America, or between Islam and the West. They want to claim that they are the true leaders of over a billion Muslims around the world who reject their crazy notions. They want us to validate them, by implying that they speak for those billion-plus people, that they speak for Islam. That's their propaganda. That's how they recruit. And if we fall into the trap of painting all Muslims with a broad brush, and imply that we are at war with an entire religion, then we are doing the terrorists' work for them."

"It makes Muslim Americans feel like their government is betraying them. It betrays the very values America stands for. We've gone through similar moments in our history, we came to regret it. We've seen our government mistreat our fellow citizens. And it has been a shameful part of history. This is a country founded on basic freedoms - including freedom of religion. We don't have religious tests here. Our founders, our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, are clear about it. And if we ever abandon those values, we would not only make it a lot easier to radicalize people here, but we would have betrayed the very things we are trying to protect: the pluralism and openness, our rule of law, our civil liberties. The very things that make this country great, the very things that make us exceptional. And then the terrorists would have won. We cannot let that happen. I will not let that happen."
>>
>>
>>1441646
kek nobody is going to read that shit on here. Try using buzzwords next time.
>>
>>1441648
j-just wait until he destroys her in the debates
>>
>>1441646
The problem is that 'over a billion people condemn ISIS' is a joke.
And U.S is currently allied with Islamic countries that shit on human rights every day in every way.
>>
>>1441648
well yeah, america might have our problems but we're not stupid enough to vote him in.

he's a protest candidate for angry poor whites fortunately they don't make a majority of electorate
>>
>>1441648
P-polls don't matter you cuck!!!

Unless Trump is winning them of course
>>
>>1441592
>>1441593
>>1441597
Yes you retards. There isn't a decision yet. The conventions happen NEXT month. IF you are so autistic you think the delegates are going to vote for Hillary just because the TV man said so then you really need to do your research on the 2008 election and primary. She had a bigger lead then over some guy name Barack Obama going into the convention...
>>
>>1441676
No Obama had a large lead going into the convention, by then she had already conceded the race.
>>
>>1441681
Not true, he was the total underdog going into the convention. Hillary didn't even concede after he got the nomination https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0QAewVrR28
>>
>>1441681
More proof you are bullshitting. Here is Hillary refusing to drop because she said Obama might be assasinated https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw98fouyfBg

Now tell me again what you were saying?
>>
>>1441689
She conceded and endorsed Obama june 7th
The convention was in August

Why are you making shit up?
>>
>>1441701
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw98fouyfBg
>>
>>1441696
>Hillary concedes June 7th
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=5020581
>2008 Democrat National Convention Date(s) August 25–28, 2008
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Democratic_National_Convention

Why are you lying? What are you doing?
>>
>>1441720
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw98fouyfBg
>>
>>1441730
Ok so you're just being retarded on purpose, I replied. Congratulations.
>>
>>1441734
You're the retard that thinks Hillary is actually going to be the Democratic candidate and not be indicted.
>>
>>1441607
I am now a #trumpmissle
>>
>>1441758
>he thinks Shillary isn't gonna buy her way out
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.