[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck you, I liked it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
33 KB, 480x360
ITT: Fuck you, I liked it.
>>
Ye was pretty fun
>>
>>1441305
>Le I all of a sudden can't get the case down with more than enough time ending meme
>>
>>1441314

I'd like a training video that shows a wrestler practicing taking the belt or a briefcase off a hook quicker.
>>
>>1441305
Ricochet vs Ospreay
>>
>>1441314
>I can't suspend my disbelief for a few minutes and enjoy a heartfelt, engaging wrestling match because I am literally autistic: the post
>>
First feud I watched in wrestling. Loved it.
>>
>>1441305
>implying everyone didn't

The stip was notoriously retarded but Eddie and Rey were fire at that stage.
They could've feuded over a dildo and it would have been engaging.
>>
File: corpmininstry.jpg (36 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
corpmininstry.jpg
36 KB, 642x361
>>1441305
>>
>>1441361
18+ lad
>>
I wonder who's idea it was to bleach that poor kids hair?
>>
>>1441402
That match was in 2005, even if that Anon was 7 when he saw it, he would still be 18 now.
>>
File: wobbly feelerino man.jpg (21 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
wobbly feelerino man.jpg
21 KB, 480x690
>>1441409
>2005 was 11 years ago
>Eddie died more than a decade ago
>>
>>1441305
Everyone liked the matches Eddie and Rey were putting on, it's the storyline that was dumb. The part that pissed me off the most was the "Eddie Guerrero has never beaten Rey Mysterio in his career.", Eddie successfully defended the title against Rey a year earlier, he won via pinfall. You were there Cole, you called the match. That's not even counting the SD Six matches.
>>
>>1441334
Let me rephrase, it was a great match with a wonky ending, I refuse to believe he couldn't unhook it for a solid 7 seconds
>>
File: 87276.jpg (43 KB, 792x719) Image search: [Google]
87276.jpg
43 KB, 792x719
Funny how one of the most crass storylines in WWE history managed to spawn one of the most popular shirt designs ever
>>
>>1441403
That was in 2005. He probably bleached his own hair.
>>
File: Sasha-Bayley-BKN.jpg (173 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Sasha-Bayley-BKN.jpg
173 KB, 642x361
>>1441305
>>
>>1441398
who is he?
>>
>>1441541
Fuck you I didn't like it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.