[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board comprised of memey faggots who post 'who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: triple-h-angry.gif (2 MB, 303x184) Image search: [Google]
triple-h-angry.gif
2 MB, 303x184
Why is this board comprised of memey faggots who post 'who the biggest cuck is' or 'which diva has the biggest tits?'
I come to this board to talk about wrestling. Who cares who the biggest cuck is, who has the biggest tits or Paige's nudes. All that matters is discussing WRESTLING.

We should be talking about great matches, gimmicks, booking, the Monday Night War, PPVs.

Why is this board made up of cucks?
>>
>>1440939
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1440939
You should head over to Reddit if you want to 'discuss' wrestling. Have fun getting buried when you have a dissenting opinion
>>
>>1440946

I wonder what's worse. Having my post just disappear due to dislikes, or having every attempt at discussion or opinion dissolve into 18+, lose weight, have sex, etc..
>>
>>1440939
You're just a cuck with big tits.
>>
File: domestic.gif (1 MB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
domestic.gif
1 MB, 450x250
>Not wanting to discuss which diva has the biggest tits
>>
>>1440966
>Being so insecure you have the compare Diva's tits on a Japanese anime board
>>
>>1440972
How does discussing females and their bodies make me insecure?
>>
>>1440959
The former, always
>>
>>1440976
Go to /hc/, /gif/ or /b/ to talk about tits m8
>>
>>1440981
They're wrestling elated tits and Hiro said we're allowed to discuss them here.
>>
File: nak.jpg (49 KB, 568x378) Image search: [Google]
nak.jpg
49 KB, 568x378
>>1440940
>being this gotten to by a guy who wasn't even trying to troll you
>posting this in threads that have nothing to do with Nakamura or NXT
Could ye be any more seething with rage?
>>
>>1440989
But is it wrestling? No, it's not. It's tit.
>>
>>1441000
Wrestling tit
>>
>>1441006
No, it just so happens to be tit that's connected to someone who wrestles. Doesn't make it wrestling
>>
>>1441014
Hiro said it does
>>
>>1440939
how about you go back to /woo/ if you want to be a queer asking questions about which vanilla midget had the most five star matches
>>
>>1441026
>>1441015
cucks
>>
>>1441026
Yeah, this is the enlightened board who are curious which diva got BLACKED recently and drool like mutts over the possibility someone may have nudes to leak.
>>
File: op_here.jpg (92 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
op_here.jpg
92 KB, 400x300
>>1440939
>>
>>1441058

Now with this Nakamura shit.
/wwe/ used to be bad, but this has been a new level of worse since we've made it onto /asp/
>>
i feel this on a personal level, i came here to talk about wrestling but its apparent this board is filled with a bunch of fat neckbeard fedora tippers, especially that fag "The Dude" that has never met a women in real life
>>
>>1441683
You must be over 6' to post here lil guy
>>
Sounds like you need to fuck off back to /wew/

>>1441691
The only time you are 6 foot tall is when you lay on your back el beancuck
>>
>>1440999
I think he got chopped
>>
>>1441691
point proven
>>
>>1440939
>which diva has the biggest tits?'

Clearly it is Dana Brook. I don't see how anyone could argue about this.
>>
>>1446016
mmmm i want emma to insult my dick with that look on her face then beat me up so badly i slip into a coma
>>
>>1440939
you're on 4chan, wtf do you expect
becky lynch is hot af
>>
>>1446048
i want becky to squeeze a thick brown log down my throat. I wouldn't even chew it
>>
>>1446054
why not take her fat cock and hot load instead?
>>
>>1446341
ew thats gay
>>
>>1446341
Rather have Charlotte's load right in my eye
>>
>>1440939
>being this upset that you will never run your thumbs over Becky's stiff purple nips
>>
>>1446391
Stop ur mamiing me sad
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.