[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the biggest cuck in all of wrestling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: dirk diggler.jpg (148 KB, 343x480) Image search: [Google]
dirk diggler.jpg
148 KB, 343x480
Who is the biggest cuck in all of wrestling?
>>
>>1440470
John Morrison
>>
>>1440470
Brother Nero
>>
cuck manlet phil of course, I bet AJ receives some bbc from an actual man while watching his husband getting killed in the octagon
>>
>>1440470
>Hand size: 6

lel
>>
>>1440475
>Superstar Value: 0

We didn't need a card to tell us that
>>
File: IMG_0102-1024x683.jpg (186 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102-1024x683.jpg
186 KB, 1024x683
>>
File: 1432526.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432526.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
CM Phil without a doubt. He knows that his entire well-being lies in Ryback's (The Big Guy) hands. If Ryback chooses to put him on the shelf for a few months, that's what's going to happen. Not only does his entire life belong to another man, but his wife makes out with every dude on the roster. I would go as far as to say he's the biggest cuck in history just for the fact that I don't think any other man in history has a wife who has made out with all of his coworkers on camera, in front of millions of people.
>>
>>1440486
How pissed was Phil when as the "wwe champion" (paper champion) Big John still got the main event of every pay per view and Wrestlemania AND made out with his wife. No wonder CM Phil ran off to UFC, where he's going to get his ass kicked again, only this time for real.
>>
>>1440470
Any answer other than Matt Hardy is just memeing
>>
File: BLACKED.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
Cm Punk

>pic relate
This photo was taken 2 weeks ago.
>>
Dean is the biggest alpha cuck in ressle
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.