[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do this guy gets so much hate? I think he's pretty good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 3MBvMiqoJ60.jpg (71 KB, 587x647) Image search: [Google]
3MBvMiqoJ60.jpg
71 KB, 587x647
Why do this guy gets so much hate? I think he's pretty good.
>>
He's just working the smarks expertly
>>
Breeze 2.0
>>
>>1440176
I don't get it either tbqh. Solid wrestler and talker, works his gimmick well, and it's not an offensively retarded one.
It's strange how a much-more farcical gimmick like Breeze can ingratiate itself to Full Sail due to its absurdity, but this guy hasn't.
>>
>>1440200
Breeze got over for a myriad of reasons
>>
>>1440211
Could it be his walk?
Or just his stare?
>>
>>1440211
Yeah, because he was given the chance to.
But for some of the exact same reasons Breeze endeared himself to them, Full Sail outright shit on this dude. It's just strange to me.
>>
>>1440215
Because Breeze is everything that he is not.
>>
>>1440176
He needs ring gear, fucking Deanetty 2.0 Guitar Hero EditionĀ© isn't going to work.
>>
>>1440220
>vague non-answers because you have nothing to actually say

You're boring me, fampai.
>>
>>1440225
These
>>1440220
>>1440214
are lyrics from his theme
>>
>>1440215
Full Fail are just retarded autists
>>
>>1440221
>I'm just drifting around... with tights and pads.
>>
>>1440200
>>1440215
There's a level of self-awareness in the absurdity of Breeze's gimmick, it's deliberately camp and so you can laugh along with it. The Drifter is campy but in an embarrassing wrestling sort of way. It doesn't have the same tongue-in-cheek silliness as Prince Pretty does, instead it's an absurd, cringeworthy gimmick which somehow feels like it wants to be taken seriously.

I actually think they have unintentionally done a great job of creating a jobber heel character, and one which can be universally disliked. His character gets heat, as opposed to someone like Eva Marie who gets seething hatred personally for being utterly shit. Goes to show that being legitimately shit isn't the only way to get heat, meaning there's no excuse for people like her being pushed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.