[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The divas revolution sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
It means more divas matches on tv, which means boring tv that means lower ratings.

Nobody cares about these matches or this revolution seriously.

It is terrible.
>>
This. And they are all ugly as fuck. Bring back Kelly Kelly
>>
WWE "divas" My friendship bond Lil matches magnetic system? i do

Everything from good old NXT Knockouts utterly to Joshi to SHIMMER shyt? No.

the WWE whole lot more fun if they wrestle their wrestlers (including women), but nothing.

We all know that 3/4 of the list is the fact it can be. Every time the girls are given the opportunity to shine, they shyt on the product key.
>>
>>1439922
Pajeet, how many times must I tell you this. Do not post on the chinese girl cartoon wrestling board. Disconnect the modem and go to sleep, you have school in the morning.
>>
>>1439882
>blaming low ratings on horrible divas division
>not blaming them on Roman Reigns

get with the program, son. Sufferin' succotash!
>>
>>1439882
Very informative thread. We definitely needed to bitch about women for the 200th time this week.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.