[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he more american than Hulk Hogan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Captain Kurt.jpg (44 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Captain Kurt.jpg
44 KB, 630x420
Is he more american than Hulk Hogan?
>>
>>1439798
Did Hulk win a gold medal for freestyle wrestling in the Olympics? No.

Angle wins.
>>
>>1439821
But does Angle fight for the rights of others men?
>>
File: 4705488_std.jpg (8 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
4705488_std.jpg
8 KB, 240x180
Hogan's dad is from Panama
therefore he's the GOAT Luchador
and as a spic, he's allowed to say nigger all he wants
>>
>>1439848
>fighting for rights of other white men
FTFY
>>
I dont think theres an audience on this planet that can turn on a wwe show and the idea of 99% of the mind numbingly stupid, man. What they call entertainment and trash them to explain what they mean by that is hurting and offputting to anyone preordained in flippyshit expressions insider. I mean, just look at most shows like walking death, breaking bad, call Saul or any other person. Everything about wwe is a joke compared to that except for the workrate and the other no one knows what it means, the less is the capacity and know how to appreciate.

Hell, most of us are willing to live for this shit hate the situation there since Vince, corner, steph and cena exercising their 'vision' for determining wrestle driving sovereignty of 80% dont think poop jokes all agreed.

Tldr; Failure to bring new eyeballs doesnt matter when half the audience today have many of the products to be embarrassingly immature and dumber than most cartoons for toddlers.
>>
>>1439861
>we will never see Mr. America again
>we will never find out who Mr. America really was
FUCKING A.
>>
>>1439798
No, he isn't racist enough.
>>
Kevin Owens is the most american
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.