[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's goin on, Dave?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: Xd3ipfCT.jpg (262 KB, 1634x1632) Image search: [Google]
Xd3ipfCT.jpg
262 KB, 1634x1632
What's goin on, Dave?
>>
>>1437857
>le bitter failed wrestler man
>>
well uuuuh ya know uuuuuuuh *cough*
>>
>well, y'know, a-a-a-a-a lot's going on, y'know.
>exciting stuff?
>nonononononononoononononoononono!! but, uh, yeah, y'know, y'know what I mean? but like, yeah.
>cool.
>>
you know, Lucha Underground is fucking retarded, y'know, intergender, y'know
>>
>>1437872
>dave
>swearing
I mean, it's not unheard of, but y'know?
>>
This person here says your dick is small, is there any truth to that, Dave?
>>
>>1437876
*quietly* I have no answer to that.
>>
>>1437876
Uhh. You know, uhh it is what it is.
>>
>How's it going everybody, it's the Bryan and Vinny Show! We got a lot to talk about so take it away Vinny!
>Well Bryan, the-
>Let me cut you off right there. You're a fat fuck Vinny. Just admit it, a big fat sack of shit. Hey fatty, lose any weight recently? I doubt it.
>heh-heh, you're right Bryan
Old school B&V was weird man
>>
>>1437886
craig is like 3x fatter than vinny, what the fuck is bryan's issue?
>>
>>1437857
uhhh just lot of news y'know? I mean I knew there'd be a lot of news this week cause yeah

but lot of news...I mean not like not a lot but alot y'know? there's alot going on this week last week there wasn't a whole lot but this week there is alot y'know lot of news going on

so uhhhh busy week last week and uhh this week is pretty light
>>
>It's a Bryan clearly didn't watch the show episode
>>
>makes a living talking about wrestling with his buddies
>bangs this on the reg

HOW?
>>
>>1438203
>faces of meth
>>
>>1438203
Looks like a tranny
>>
>>1437895
Craig is sensitive about it, Vinny does not give a shit
>>
>It's a Granny episode
>It's a Granny has Vinny read numbers for 20 minutes episode
>It's a Granny has some autistic as fuck rules for a contest and she demands the users stick to them
All made up for with wacky wrestling pronunciation.
>>
MINUS
>>
>>1438356
FIVE
>>
FIVE
>>
>>1438317
her wrestlemania review was good
>>
>>1438317
Who the fuck are these knoblickers who think that granny adds anything to the show?
>>
>>1437857
You know
>>
The way Bryan talks about stuff makes me think he'll bust out a REEEEEEEE any second.
>>
>>1437857
Well uh things are moving along ya know, it is what it is Bryan.
>>
>>1437875
he swears when he goes into a rant
>>
>>1439311
>>1438317
granny is based, fuck off
>>
is meltz altruistic
>>
>>1439554
No

Must be something else, if it's not just him being weird. Aspergers?
>>
>>1439394
Like I said, it isn't unheard of.
>>
>>1439401
Granny's Network reviews are the funniest shit ever. Gotta say though, originally she made me feel bad since I caught myself basically laughing at an old person being an old person. Now I've gotten over it.
>>
>>1439401
when she went into great detail about a match between Pullazio and Rusev I nearly died laughing
>>
>>1437886
>Vinny: I thought this match wa---
>Bryan: Shut the fuck up, Vinny, you fucking geek, this is my show and I'm going to talk the whole time, even though it's called the Bryan and Vinny Show. Kill yourself, you fat cunt.

Jesus, I know it's a gimmick, but was that necessary?
>>
>>1440648
hes basically the next in line to take over the dirtsheet empire from meltz, he needs to show hes in charge, so yes, yes he does.
>>
>>1439682
I'll never forget the time she said she wanted Charlotte to lose to Nattie because Charlotte "looks too old" and haggard to be a believable Superstar.
Coming from an 88 year old woman.
My sides had to be surgically reattached.
>>
>>1440673
lol
>>
>>1440673
she does look old
compared to paige, sasha and becky she looks 40 at times desu
>>
File: 1422202840285.gif (2 MB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
1422202840285.gif
2 MB, 380x253
>>1437881
>>
File: mad money meltz.jpg (76 KB, 598x398) Image search: [Google]
mad money meltz.jpg
76 KB, 598x398
>>1437857
>Bryan, shut the fuck up you whiny spic.
What did Big Daddy Dave mean by this?
>>
>>1445149
where did big sources meltz get all those buckaroos
>>
>>1445150
Kickbacks from Vince for all the times he's BURIED Lucha Underground & TNA.
>>
File: akeemeltzer.jpg (144 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
akeemeltzer.jpg
144 KB, 600x450
Never in my Iife have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Meltzer walked out at the PWG show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words
>>
>>1445164
>ywn watch rasslin' w/ Big Daddy Meltz

;_;
>>
I can't believe people actually still listen to Bryan/Vin/Meltz when you can get the cliff notes from reddit and faggots like @DeathToAllMarks. Why are you faggots throwing your time and money away?
>>
>>1440673
88 year old women are based as fuck and knows what the fuck is up. What else is new?

Everything was better in the old days.
>>
>>1437857
>it's a Wrestling Observe Live starts with UFC episode

This is why I dropped my subscription. Fuck big Dave.
>>
>>1445364
But you don't need a subscription to listen to Observer Live.
That is the free show every day. Did you actually buy a sub to the site and only listen to the 1 free show they do every day?
>>
File: Big_Dave1.jpg (169 KB, 844x437) Image search: [Google]
Big_Dave1.jpg
169 KB, 844x437
So uhh.. about mark hunt's weight cutting, y'know, it's just like, it's not safe. [insert 20 minute rant]
>>
File: 1458841952511.jpg (52 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458841952511.jpg
52 KB, 512x384
>Earns 6 figure salary running his own business
>Famous in the wrestling world and friends with people like Austin and The Rock without ever having to take a bump or be a carny
>Gets to watch wrestling all day
>Gets to fly out to every good wrestling show in North America
>Thousands of people take his word as gospel and value his opinion highly

Meltzer has 10/10 life, I wonder if his kids appreciate who their dad is
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.