[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is officially a work then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11
File: road to boo.jpg (46 KB, 505x246) Image search: [Google]
road to boo.jpg
46 KB, 505x246
So this is officially a work then?
>>
>>1437531
Nothing would surprise me with Vince.
>>
File: image.jpg (372 KB, 1500x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372 KB, 1500x997
Yes work, should have been obvious when Seth said, I know I'm not supposed to talk about this...

Ugggg
>>
They think Rollins getting more over with his WWE 24 episode will work for Roman too
>>
>>1437531
lol this can't be fucking real
>>
File: Mrbones.png (111 KB, 219x229) Image search: [Google]
Mrbones.png
111 KB, 219x229
I want to get off Mr. McMahon's Wild Ride.
>>
>>1437531
Wow Vince worked me good
>>
>>1437531
It's the most obvious work since the Montreal Screwjob """""""Documentary""""""". Wrestling fans are a special class of morons.
>>
>>1437535
That made me sigh so fucking hard.
>it's a generic "WOAH GOING OFF-SCRIPT" promo
>from someone who can't even cut a fucking promo
>>
>>1437548
PLEASE LET ME OFF MR.MCMAHON I'LL LET YOU FUCK AJ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>>
Holy fuck, they didn't actually use the Wellness Policy for a work did they? That'd put them in so much fucking trouble legally.
>>
>>1437599
Of course it's not a work. They would be put under such white-hot PR scrutiny for pulling that shit.
They're just working it around in a way to garner sympy for Roman.
>>
>>1437601
Not unless they did make Roman actually fail the policy on purpose
>>
>>1437601
Okay, so it's just garden variety WWE stupidity, not company destroying stupidity.

There are ways they could make this work. Portray Roman as being under ridiculous pressure from the company, from his family (actually have him straight up admit he didn't want to wrestle, he wanted to be a football star but he wasn't good enough), dealing with the boos from the fans, and just drop the smug THE GUY shit and portray him as this struggling guy who's lost all confidence in himself and maybe, MAYBE you have something.
>>
>>1437584
HEYYY NYEA JAAAAANNNNNN NYEA
>>
File: 1467071426059.png (165 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1467071426059.png
165 KB, 604x604
>I believe a random picture on the internet
>>
>>1437531
I hope it's a work i miss Roman he's the right person to get the Cena push.
>>
I'm actually a fan of Rome, and felt the need to turn him heel, you want neckbeards him (subject of course, if he turned heel will make the most of motherfukkers, achieving the opposite of the events of the heel should be made), but now redeem points account, if true, would be working to a heel space of what most customers do .
>>
>>1437609

Wellness policy is a fucking joke, they can just pull the trigger on anyone at any time. What Roman needs to shed his "chosen one" image? Lets suspend him for these prescribed drugs.
>>
Those chants hybrid will be killed
"You're on steroids!"
"No he is not!"

"You can not fight!"
"Yes, he can!"

Then you have the crowd was chanting steroids as much as possible during his promos and remove the congealed: Wow:

I hope they do not bring him out to give a talk about his problems.
>>
File: tumblr_n30q41xSyZ1t0n81ho1_540.jpg (43 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n30q41xSyZ1t0n81ho1_540.jpg
43 KB, 530x530
The only way this year and will act as if he does what he should do with him at first. Let him come back on top humility and work his way back to the top. Do not put him on the scene of the key (which they will) right off the top and let him cook in the middle of the paper for a moment. You can tell someone like Del Rio Orton's back (if he is heel) for a few months in which he actually lost a feud or two for the same time. But after struggling for some time to build some strength training and run Names US or feed for a few months that requires him to all challengers. Expect the fans are behind him and he can not be built on the offer against the current number of championships month Ambrose or Rollins. The win, a relationship begins to develop again between 3. They finally reunited for a few weeks or months leading up to a match against the Club or the Wyatts. During the match turned in Ambrose or reign before the match even began leaving them to be beaten down by their opponents. Then he went to face the other night and told the cant unite shield unless he holds the title and they went from them. Such a mega heel quickly though (but the ability to go seems to be back together again with them down the line) and changes the dynamics up a bit. But if it is only going Vince to bring back to him and he ran on the likes of Owens and AJ back and think building on the sad return false when the boos for reign.
>>
>>1437653
>I'm actually a fan of Rome
opinion disreguarded go back to lelddit kid
>>
a strange situation:

to strengthen corny story redemption games, to consider the nose, color unimaginative Numbers WWE ass trying to make one. show chronicles the understanding of light whenever he shows a smug sense of $$ hole. After winning the belt and said "I'm not a good man, I'm not a good man, I am the Lord"

Having been run a week later JBL and Cole on the ground "THERE HE is MAGGLE. THAT the Guy!" ... "Well, Guy, JBL!"

They have no idea how it was cold in there. I promise you they are trying to find Rome made some strong promo in which he literally asked for their forgiveness and glittering eyes. Because of the way that Stephanie and clutching his jaw and chin poke forced angry misleading because there is no reason fukking and blah blah blah.

They're not going to feel sorry for him: troll: generation, man. Let him come out every week in the bond told the crowd that they can boo and say what they want, but if any one of these geeks fatass coming clean him will whoop the ass. AND fukk your bytch. When people persecuted for years know that feeling, why not divulge its meaning? In no way will the temperature.
>>
>>1437672
I'm happy when the reign of a $$ hole (of telling it), it seems more than this underdog nikka ass them to make plays. If I give reign promo made Rollins when he returned, this time after preparation, I stood and applauded.
>>
>>1437672
>>1437665
>>1437622
It's time to stop posting, Kumar
>>
>>1437609
>hey Roman, piss in this cup
>Sufferin succotash, Vince, I don't baleeb dat I can do that
>Roman take this syringe then piss in this cup
>V-Vince
>Channel Virgil
>>
>>1437581
This
>>
>>1437531
ITT everybody just got worked by a troll post. Well done marks.
>>
>>1437531
Nice fake.

If they used the Wellness Policy as a work then there would be legal ramifications.
>>
>>1437714
Not only that, there'd be a total backlash from the fans. More so than usual. Possible ECW hostility level crowd.
>>
File: 1464901598583.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464901598583.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
ROMAN HATERS BTFO

BASED BIG DOG
>>
Can someone explain why there would be legal ramifications?
>>
>>1437731
Do you even lawyer?
>>
They should make him turn heel, if it comes from all howling black students face, ripping up signs of cancer, thus making a wish is for pussies and crowds virgins all the fat you jerk off with his girlfriend; beating again enjoy smark back and talk about the promos that are buried and love, may beat shyt from Taker / Rock / HBK / other legends Jim Ross, perhaps even to him he attacked Renee or Jojo back of the case or something .. .. I say be more offensive wrestler to list
>>
>>1437731
Vince was implicated, though never sucesfully proven to part of a steroid supply network for the talent working for him in the late 80's to early 90's.

If steroids is the violation in question, things need to be looked at again.
>>
File: 1460511416163.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460511416163.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
This is obviously Vince trying to sell Reigns as a baby face once more. This shit is gonna fucking fall
>>
File: 1413955962856.jpg (70 KB, 719x693) Image search: [Google]
1413955962856.jpg
70 KB, 719x693
>>1437665
>>1437672
>>1437743
What's happening.
>>
>>1437766
Oh yeah because nothing screams baby face like a junkie. If this is in fact all an angle, I'll seriously stop watching WWE.
>>
File: Ryback Extreme Rules.jpg (27 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Ryback Extreme Rules.jpg
27 KB, 642x361
>Ryback, Cena, HHH, Lesnar, etc have never failed a drug test
>The wellness policy is real
Pick one and only one, friendos.
>>
>>1437734
Of course not, I'm on /asp/.

>>1437753
But what is to stop them from just saying, he violated it, despite not actually having violated it. Despite the obvious fact that would be a retarded thing to do to the guy you are pushing as your next John Cena.
>>
>>1437776
They picked HGH. Only goobers do steroids.
>>
>>1437837
Does HGH have any negative side effects?
>>
>>1437531
And what happens when it fails.....because it will.
>>
>>1437841
http://www.somatropin.cn/effects.html

It's just hard to discern via testing. Hence why it's a better alternative.
>>
>>1437849
>http://www.somatropin.cn/effects.html
So basically, HGH is awesome and I should take it. Got it.
>>
Hope this ends like roadwarrior hawk, with Roman jumping off the titantron.
>>
>>1437849
If there's no negative side effects, why is it banned? WWE's scripted and it seems like HGH will help their employees preform better. I mean, Cena and Rollins OBVIOUSLY took it to get back from injury faster, right? That seems like an unambiguously good thing.
>>
Pro wrestling needs a reboot.
>>
>>1437917
Peformance enhancers in >>>>>>>>>>>>>>sport are frowned upon
>>
File: tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif (459 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif
459 KB, 250x188
>>1437919
>>
It's okay when Seth Rollins does it.
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 1047x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 1047x1200
>>1437923
>>
>>1437899
It's pretty good I remember confidence shooting up. I don't know whether that's cause the hormones or placebo though but I was working a job that physically beat the shit out of me and recovering DTD was near impossible so I got on some GHR-15.
>>
>>1437531
Where is that mark faggot who kept telling me he was capping my posts when I said it was an obvious work?

Post them, faggot.
>>
>>1437714
>If they used the Wellness Policy as a work then there would be legal ramifications.
>legal ramifications

Are you fucking drunk
>>
I think I should give this HGH thing a shot.
>>
>>1437923
He probably used it to heal up faster and keep as much muscle in his legs as he could and came back when it was out of his system.
>>
This just shows how far Vinny is banking on Reigns. If it was anyone else, they would never get this treatment. Vince will do desperation moves when he needs to. He did it to Randy Orton, so it doesn't surprise me that he is basically giving Reigns a vacation, while getting artificially swole off that HGH
>>
>>1437531
It's not a work, just another testament to Vince's senility.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.