[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the greatest fighter in the history of the world, /asp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13
File: masoyama12[1].jpg (34 KB, 322x500) Image search: [Google]
masoyama12[1].jpg
34 KB, 322x500
Who is the greatest fighter in the history of the world, /asp/?

>that question is retarded, it depends on the style
bullshit, I don't give a fuck, tell me who would win in a fighting tournament of all of the greatest fighters in the world
>>
Any answer other than Mike Lient is objectively incorrect.
>>
>>1436386
Teddy Roosevelt
>>
goju guy

have you ever actually watched him? absolutely savage, he just has this way about how he moves. Its impossible to get a bead on him, so much dexterity, so surprising.
>>
>>1436395
>goju
mas oyama didn't do goju, he did kyokushin

which is better than goju
>>
>>1436407
he was 7th dan in goju under gogen yamaguchi and then started his own school which he called kyokushin.
maybe at one time kyokushin was good but it has been pussified the same way judo has by turning it into a sport with a unified format
>>
File: Re7GZ7Gx.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Re7GZ7Gx.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
SEGATA SANSHIRO
>>
Steven Seagal
>>
File: bruce-lee-312.jpg (1006 KB, 1226x1077) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee-312.jpg
1006 KB, 1226x1077
>>
John Cena.
nuff said
>>
>>1436386
probably jean claude van damme or mr t
>>
>>1436386
of the world like right now or throughout history?
>>
>>1436389
>>1436390
>>1436425
>>1436437
>>1436572
>>1436590
>>1436592
what's with all the meme responses
>>
>>1436624
>the greatest fighter in the history of the world
>>
>>1436625
retarded questions get retarded answers
>>
Phil Brooks
>>
Mike Tyson
>>
>>1436386
King Haku obviously
>>
>>1436386
Me.
>>
in unarmed combat probably a grappler of some sort from the last century or this century.
>>
your mom is the greatest fighter in the history of the world
>>
>>1436644
Emo fighter? Not a chance.
>>
File: MrSatan.jpg (28 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
MrSatan.jpg
28 KB, 512x384
We already know who the World's Strongest Martial Artist is.
>>
>>1436421
Goju guy pls go
>>
>>1437925
don't invoke the name of the god king of martial arts without offering something first.
>>
>>1438047
He's busy pretending to be stabbed, he couldn't accept my offering.
>>
File: Ninjitsuisajobdescription.jpg (124 KB, 572x773) Image search: [Google]
Ninjitsuisajobdescription.jpg
124 KB, 572x773
>>1436386
Frank Dux
Retired Undefeated
Inspired the UFC
Holds multiple World Records

aaaaaand...
thats gonna be /thread
>>
>>1439164
But can he take Madara Uchiha
>>
File: dux.jpg (30 KB, 533x288) Image search: [Google]
dux.jpg
30 KB, 533x288
>>1439164
That's not Dux. This is Dux.
>>
>>1436386
Goro. He was undefeated in over 100 mortal kombats
>>
>>1439168
Freank Dux:
>Real
>Live
>Legendary
>Undefeated
>Jewish
>Ninja
>Elite

He can probably take anything he wants, including your virginity (or excluding, because doesn't want) ahahaha

>>1439220
hush you
or go /tv/ already, fuck jcvd
not even the best fighter in that scene

>>1436625
I know right? You're welcome
>>
File: dbs-monaka.jpg (74 KB, 721x405) Image search: [Google]
dbs-monaka.jpg
74 KB, 721x405
>>1437862
Strongest fighter in 2 universes. Get on his level.
>>
>>1439250
>Jewish
Welp it's over
>>
>>1439261
lol, because if theres one thing we know about jews they can't fight

are you fucking retarded?

don't answer that...you clearly can't into history and maybe whatever stupidity you have is contageous,nazi
not SEE
>>
>>1439269
I'm saying that since he's a jew he's won the fight before it starts, but you do have a point that they wouldn't have been holocausted, one of the two must be a lie
>>
>>1439279
Wellp. I must apologize for white kniting the shit out of you. ..I assumed it was a slight against the jews because well, hey.. I do know the site to which I am posting
>>
File: iStock_000010223467XSmall.jpg (145 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000010223467XSmall.jpg
145 KB, 283x424
>>1439306
I just said the holocaust is a lie, adjust your jidf goggles
>>
>>1436625
Bruce Lee isnt a meme he was one of the best martial artist/street fighters of all time
>>
>>1439322
but thats not an insult, youre still sayng theyre smarter than any other "race" ...or at least more organized, coordinated, driven, passionate, expressive and/or collectively commemorative than whatever shitty ethnicity that spawned your sorry ass.

cry harder, mein delusional emo cunt. we übermenches pity you all divided, conquered, sad, sad excuses for whatever you were trying to be there..

...edgy? could it be? yes it could. if so you win. but if it was "intelligent" you were shooting for..

You fail it!

please delete your silly sissy ego, or whatever you call the mess between your ears.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ieaDfD_h6s

General Yi from Korea
>>
FEDOR
E
D
O
R
>>
>>1438815
I have it on good authority he plans to make a title run in bellator, take out some of the small fries, then jump ship and sign a hefty contract in the UFC for coming over.
>>
>>1439624

>rating Fedora

He has some good wins but you casuals got worked by the japs feeding him a bunch of jobbers.
>>
>>1439591
Such a nice people you got expelled from every country you set your nose on
>>
what do you mean fighter? Because this word doesn't really have the same context now as it did 100 years ago and so on.
A fighter today is much more competitive, much less about actually killing. A fighter 100 years ago was bloodsport. A fighter in the 1800s and earlier was mostly just streetrules.
>>
>>1439633
His record is padded but he beat pretty much all of the best heavyweights from the time the division was at its strongest and had an amazingly complete game, especially for his time. Sadly if anyone bought into Fedor's hype it was Fedor himself.
>>
>>1437862
Hail Satan!
>>
File: 1450296960137.jpg (55 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450296960137.jpg
55 KB, 768x1024
>>1439657
>thinking I'm Jewish
>NOT thinking you're a trite, disgusting bigot
>just not thinking
OK then, please name a country without Jews

But if you still think you're in the right then don't click the box, 'cause you're a fucking robot (and not in a good way, your programming is aaaaalllllllllles garbage)

And really? Nose is what your going with here? You do know personal attacks are the lowest form of communication right you, you mewling, whinging waste of a simpletons body and a neck-obscuring beard? Are you trying to have an original thought here or... oh, I'm sorry.. you must be one of those "Goyim" I hear so much about. That means "cattle" you colossal dunce. That I would even take the time to school you is a testament to my good nature and your utter douchery. So in case you even go through those hawd, lllooowng woeds, have some literature , PREJUDICED ingrate , fuckheadt'wit ,

"the nose is the central and most conspicuous of the features; and since it perhaps most modifies and finally controls their combined expression; hence it would seem that its entire absence, as an external appendage, must very largely affect the countenance of your mom." -Herman Melville
>>
File: conor mcgregor.jpg (42 KB, 560x370) Image search: [Google]
conor mcgregor.jpg
42 KB, 560x370
Of all-time.
>>
Bane
>>
File: natediaz.jpg (70 KB, 634x456) Image search: [Google]
natediaz.jpg
70 KB, 634x456
>>1439916
o rly?
>>
>>1440018
>>1439916
No, no. CM punk will beat all manlets
>>
>>1436386

There is no "greates fighter", because people are not computer programms. They have good days and bad days, they devellop, they perform well or not so well.

Also each fighter has pros and cons, Royce Gracie might be a devastating grappler, but put him in a machete fight.. who knows if he would win?

This one-dimensional way of thinking is bullshit.
>>
>>1439916
he has some good moves but I'm not overly impressed when the extent of his knock out ability is only on guys under 150 pounds

sick skills bro, you can knock out middle schoolers
>>
>>1439852
>please name a country without Jews
Are you making the point that jews are cockroaches? I agree
>>
>>1436386
Stu ' The Dungeonmaster' Hart

King of dungeon style catch and submissions
>>
File: 14676502443100.png (1 MB, 730x1072) Image search: [Google]
14676502443100.png
1 MB, 730x1072
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1441176
If there was a point to make it would be that you have no balls, brains or morality... all you have is a victim complex and the rhetoric of small-minded people so you spew toxic gibberish from your face-hole on an anonymous image board.. one where "fighting" is a theme so you feel tough

But you know you're a pussy, deep down inside. Otherwise you would say this shit in the real world and not skulk around making moronic comments in this forum where there are no real world repercussions. Stoke your ego while your soul stagnates? Think you're a man?

You're not even evil, a step below: worthless. you're nothing, only less.
>>
>>1440469
Royce Gracie was a good grappler using something essentially no one he fought was prepared to deal with. Even he admitted he wasn't all that as far as the Gracies went, and his family put him into the tournament because he was the runt of the litter so his win would be even more impressive. Soon as people started learning how to BJJ he essentially stopped fighting and even then his record took a huge hit.
>>
>>1439269
Frank dux is a huge fucking fraud and that's widely known. Hi frank.
>>
>>1444486
you're in a memethread, that means Frank has a strong claim to being the greatest fighter of all time. Antonio Inoki would have a claim almost as good except he actually took up a shootfight with Ali and looked terrible. It kinda killed all his talk of ultimate fighting.
>>
>>1443903
>oy vey say it publicly so we can find and imprison you
Nice try shlomo, squirming between legal systems doesn't make you look """"""""though"""""""", even though you care so much about it
>>
>>1444934
Coward.

I'm not even Jewish, but I definitely identify with them over an infantile pissant like you, Adolf. Jews know how to WIN, you only know how to tuck tail, shake and make weak excuses.

We have nothing in common, bitch, wuss, your one redeeming quality is I don't have to see or smell you to destroy you online... Not unlike Frank Dux destroyed every warrior he ever faced in the Kumite
>>
>>1444955
Good thing there are no flags or you'd have to pay for a proxy g*d forbid
>>
>>1445047
why are you such a whiner?

Go to bed already...

nobody likes you

closed. minded. ASS.
>>
>>1436386
In actuality? Probably some guy in the middle of nowhere a long time ago that no one ever heard of. Meme-wise? Probably Mas, the characters he spawned in fiction are usually badasses.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.