[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are made head booker of NJPW, and with all of their funds,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (23 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
images.png
23 KB, 450x300
You are made head booker of NJPW, and with all of their funds, you are tasked with taking on WWE.
What five immediate actions do you take?
>>
book AJ Styles vs Becky Lynch
AJ elbows her face so hard she dies
>>
>sign CM Punk and have him get in elite shape out of spite
>Fire young bucks they're fucking cancer
>Make shows stream live for free for westerners on youtube with english annoucing
>End the Bullet Club
>Sign Eli Drake and have him call people dummies
>>
Kick out all the mexicans and black out of njpw and send them to their homes in africa and spain.
>>
>>1436150
Enjoy making 0 money.
>>
>>1436159
Thanks I will
>>
>hire Vince Russo
>hire Eric Bischoff
>sign old WWE talent
>get a Monday night tv deal
>give CM Punk full control
>>
>Have a stream for western fans like WWE Network with english announcers
>No ROH champions
>Fire Young Bucks
>Make The Elite replace Bullet Club
>Stop taking in half of the ROH roster, maybe one or two
>Give Naito more championships
>Sign Sandow and Cody Rhodes
>Give Sandow the title and eventually give him IWGP heavy weight matches
>>
>>1436484
I meant give Sandow the IC title and then eventually give him IWGP matches
>>
>>1436484
>>Fire Young Bucks
>>Make The Elite replace Bullet Club
Brah The Elite is just The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega
>>
File: ybux.jpg (67 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
ybux.jpg
67 KB, 960x640
>>1436484
>Fire Young Bucks
>Make the Elite replace Bullet Club

Considering you just fired 66% of the Elite you are starting off great.
>>
>>1436130
>Buy TNA and renamed as NJPW US.
>Put Matt and Jeff in charge of creative
>In about a year big tv networks will be begging me to put my show in their channels
>>
>>1436566
I lol'ed
>>
Make it easier for people to watch their PPVs and show, NJPW is like the 2nd biggest promotion all they have to do is make it easier for people to get into it.
>>
ITT: Overweight smarks having outlaw wet dreams
>>
>>1436567
ok meester hardy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkoS07Erh6k

sign a one-off deal to allow the new day to wrestle the elite
>>
>>1436576
>Outlaw
How does it feel to be Vince' s bottom bitch?
>>
give up because my company is so shit, japan doesnt even giv a fuck about wrestling anymore
>>
>>1436130
It would take far more than 5 steps and a lot of them would involve the use of Social Media and Meme Magic.

That's just for international popularity.

Another perk would be necessary that would make the current roster chose a NJPW contract over any WWE one.

Since NJPW could not in anyway offer near as much money WWE Could, I really have no idea what could keep non-Main Event talent there without resorting to underage prostitution.
>>
File: 1452402030490.png (455 KB, 872x432) Image search: [Google]
1452402030490.png
455 KB, 872x432
no streams for this eh?
>>
>>1436130
First thing I do is hire a team of translators. Really good ones. From here on out every scrap of programming by NJPW is translated into English, including the Japanese commentary.

Then I hire some English ringside announcers. Doesn't even matter who it is (as long as it isn't Matt Striker) but they will have to move to Japan.

Then I hire some web designers. A full English NJPW website is created and staffed. The staff for this site will provide articles about the current state of New Japan as well as create content that revisits older material in the NJPW tape library and gives the reader a run through of the history and famous feuds of the company. Many stories will showcase photos and videos of behind the scenes action unfamiliar to North American viewers.

A full English language youtube channel will be established with English commentary and subtitled promos and backstage segments. The Japanese NJPW channel will offer English subtitles for the Japanese commentary.

A Publicity and Social Media Staff will be hired for North America who will provide viral marketing for New Japan as well as coordinating NJPW's presence on places such as Reddit AMAs, popular Youtube channel special appearances, as well as traditional television and radio appearances.

All wrestlers will be strongly encouraged to learn English.

This is all without touching a single thing in the ring. No booking changes at all so far. New Japan Pro Wrestling is an amazing product all by itself. The access for North America is the big issue.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.