[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason I enjoyed Stardust is because in an era of mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: stardust.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stardust.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
The reason I enjoyed Stardust is because in an era of mostly normal looking wrestlers, he was the one that reminded me of the pre 2000 era of wrestling. The gimmick and the ab libbing reminded me of what I missed about wrestling, and Cody was the star of this. Him and Goldust are so underrated and are probably the only ones who were able to write their own stuff. They even make the old guys like Kane look like a scripted mess.
>>
>>1435250
I'd agree.
>>
>>1435250
It was Cody's gimmick, I believe he always has a spot in WWE if he decides to come back, he might in the future.
>>
>>1435250
You've summed up my own thoughts regarding Stardust perfectly.
>>
Cody hated this fucking gimmick because it sucked ass and he is right. Dumb ass smark. Rope yourself
>>
>>1435339
You know what I think? Cody hated the gimmick because he wasn't been made a top card villain like he wanted to be. When you have NXT guys coming in and being put over more than him, I'd be mad too.
>>
>>1435356
No, it's just a terrible gay gimmick and he said Vince came up to him one day and said I want you to paint your face
>>
>>1435370
I don't buy it one bit. I'm not going to believe everything that comes out of Cody's mouth.
>>
>>1435250
True, he still sucked as a performer though.
>>
>>1435379
That he put in work and made it stand out is a testament to his skills nigga. But the gimmick as far as creative went pretty much started and ended at "do like your brother" and "same, but evil" and it's easy to see Cody hating it when it means he's basically being further defined by his family rather than for his talents.
>>
>>1436601
Amen.
It showed that Cody could polish a hunk of feces. I believe that creative is a bunch of fucks like he said.
There can't be any personal satisfaction in riding off your families name and never coming into your own, unless you're one of the fucks who tools around in daddy's yacht at age 18
>>
>>1435379
That's what Cody said. I thought smarks were supposed to be smart? Fucking smark faggots
>>
Any chance of him beating Amell in arrow?
>>
>>1436680
He will, but Felicity will save the day
>>
Would love to see his return to WWE as Cody Rhodes for an upper mid card run.

I actually liked the Stardust gimmick, but he was never going to be a contender.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.