[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 has been a shit year for Ziggler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: 242-620x350.jpg (37 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
242-620x350.jpg
37 KB, 620x350
Dolph is the kinda guy who looks like he's accomplished everything his glass ceiling will let him accomplish

I think its high time Hunter gives him the Ryder treatment and send him to NXT to teach the new talent how to properly utilize WWE styles

Looking at Nakamura and Itami specifically
>>
>>1434545
> properly utilize
Dolph is one of the most boring in ring competitors i have ever watched. His formulaic matches are fucking toxic, he should stay the fuck away from nxmeme completely
>>
The only hes good at is selling
>>
>>1434566

Not even. Dolph and Jack Evans don't know how to sell for shit

Look up Drago/Aerostar vs Black/Evans. Evans gets his with a numbchuck and instead of falling to the ground he does this retarded and over complicated 90 degree corkscrew then plops to the ground
>>
>>1434566
This.

He should be glad he held the big gold. Dude was destine to be a jobber with all that unnecessary bumps.
>>
>>1434566

desu this

i feel like creative wanted to mold him into a new HBK but instead they got Mr Ass 2.0, a permanent midcarder.

should've tried to hold on to Morrisson, he was a cuck but had superstar potential
>>
>>1434564

Bryan Alvarez loves to tear Dolph's offense apart but will gladly disregard Roman and Dean's shit offense

Alvarez claims its been more than a decade now and Dolph almost never changes his style

How is that Dolph's fault the WWE rule book basically bans a shit load of moves.
>>
>>1434571

Have you even watched Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler? That match ended with AJ Lee fucking everything up for no explainable reason and Dolph got a fucking concussion from Del Rio
>>
I could never get into Ziggler. He sucked even as a heel. He has a fringe and cannot surpass what you see on screen right now.

None of these guys will ever be Edge. Which is why I've started to appreciate Edge more and more.
>>
>>1434572

They literally gave him The Superkick as a finisher

They want Dolph to be a hybrid between Billy Gunn, Jessie James, Val Venis and Shawn Michaels.
>>
>>1434574
Yeah and he's a good at being a jobber.
>>
>>1434575

Face Edge will forever be terrible just like Face Orton and Face Jericho

Sometimes type casting happens in wrestling all those men are just built to be heels

Dolph...character wise he's fine as he is but WWE creative is too lazy to has his character evolve from a promo standpoint since Vince only sees him as a talking action figure
>>
File: best girl.jpg (21 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
21 KB, 768x432
>>1434577

You're thinking of Ryder.
>>
>>1434566
>>1434571
His selling is absolute fucking shit tier. Good selling means making a move look believable and like it hurts like Bret Hart used to do, Rob Van Dam is as extreme as it should go.

>>1434573
Banned moves are not the problem at all, dolph himself chooses to have the same match and do all the same shitty spots without changing anything around at all

Oh my mistake, he has starting spamming one of the worst superkicks i have ever seen, that is all he has changed in recent memory
He is gutter tier
>>
>>1434580
He's there too
>>
>>1434578
Which is why I took Edge as an example. He was one of those guys I couldn't stand as a face but won the fuck over me as a Heel. I didn't even bother with Zigglers heel or face run. Ziggler even got the shoot promo angle in between and the way he played it out was so fucking lame. Face it, he sucks and it's not creatives fault.

Meanwhile I still laugh at Edge's jokes in his feud with Kelly Kelly.
>>
>>1434582

>dolph himself chooses to have the same match and do all the same shitty spots without changing anything around at all

That's not even true at all. Maybe that would be true of someone like Ambrose or Reigns caliber since neither of those 2 actively wanna try in anything

Dolph, like Del Rio has flashes of brilliance but when you work for a company run by an autistic out of touch old man how are you suppose to find compromises?
>>
>>1434580
>Ryder
Another guy who I don't see the appeal in and trying to figure out what all the hype is sbout beyond the heartfelt story.
>>
>>1434566
>>1434576
Explain the jesse james part
>>
>>1434583

I think Ryder, Axel, Dallas, and Slater all have it worse than Dolph.

>>1434584

Kelly Kelly's real name was fine I dunno why they felt obligated to change it

>Your winner and NEW WWE Divas Champion: Barbara Blank!
>>
>>1434587

Ryder is the modern equivalent of what Brooklyn Brawler was all throughout the 80's

>>1434588

Jessie James has zero wrestling talent to his name and Vince liked him because of his look

Same with Dolph. He's handsome and has the body of a living action figure

You know your tag-team has It rough when Billy has to be the guy to carry for both of you.
>>
>>1434591
His look was pretty shit, it was his shitty overrated microphone shit he did that vince liked
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>1434589
>KELLY KELLY? DID YOUR PARENTS NAME YOU TWICE BECAUSE THEY KNEW YOU'D FORGET YOUR LAST NAME?
>>
>>1434594

>Obese smarks are still triggered to this day Edge's wife Beth Phoenix dropped the butterfly to Kelly

Why?

It looked demeaning for her to even hold that fucking prop hence why Charlotte felt uncomfortable holding it.

>>1434593

Listen you need to understand Vince doesn't fucking care what you think so your objectification of what a handsome man looks like is illrelvant

For instance...Ahmed Johnson is an example of what Vince wants a wrestler to be...zero in ring talent...zero recognizable promo skills but he can masturbate to you in the comfort of his own office
>>
File: maxresdefault[5].jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[5].jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
He was PG-Edge without the interesting look or charisma
>>
>>1434599

>No Live Sex celebration

I miss Ruthless Aggression Era Raw so much
>>
>>1434593
Tfw ive only just learned the word shit
>>
>>1434597
> illrelevant
Hi nickfellacunt

Jesse james had a shit look, 6/10 just passable
>>
>>1434599
ON THIS DAY
>>
>>1434603

Moved on from Nikki Bella Maria is my new Wrestlefu and even then I care more about my real non wrestling waifu Asami more

I crave a diva that thinks like a Captain Planet Villain.
>>
>calling road Dogg Jesse James

All my fedoras for this thread
>>
>>1434609

Are you a literal fucking faggot his full name in the NAO was The Road Dogg Jessie James

Commentary didn't fucking call him The Road Dogg when he was wrestling

That's like saying LOOK WHOSE COMPETING ITS BADASS!
>>
>>1434614
James is best known for his initial tenure with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) as The Roadie from 1994 to 1995 and as "The Road Dogg" Jesse James or simply (The) Road Dogg from 1996 to 2001.
>>
>>1434616

yes you fucking dipshit that's his nickname not his fucking wrestling name

That's like being autistic about not calling Dolph "The Show Off"
>>
>>1434617
Explain commentary calling him just road Dogg you dumb fag
>>
>>1434622

You're the dumb fag

I guaren fucking tee you you have never watched a single attitude era match in your worthless obese life you fucking faggot mark

I bet the only reason why you even knew who they were is because you watched them beat The Dusts for the Tag-Team Championships and that god awful Ascension match they had.
>>
>>1434625
https://youtu.be/46sstJS5Nwk

Literally the first result in YouTube when you search road Dogg.
>>
>>1434634

>Implying some retard smark didn't give it this title

That's called click bait you fucking retard are you 12?
>>
>>1434636
Watch the video idiot. Jr calls him road Dogg only. Stop trying to.bait.me
>>
>>1434637

>JR

Jim Ross hasn't mattered in the WWE in years and this is clearly the unedited version

The WWE Network version of this match JR calls him Jessie
>>
>>1434569
I love the way Evans and Ziggler sell
>>
>>1434640

Evans needs to fucking cool it.
>>
He's worthless right now. Dude jobbed clean to Tyler Breeze who is now one of the biggest jobbers in the company.

He desperately needs to turn heel or become part of a stable or tag team or some shit.
>>
>>1434639
Man what the fuck? The unedited would be the right one. Fucking faggot they called him road Dogg on TV too. I remember. Just admit you're wrong.
>>
>>1434564
Guys in the business compare him to Angle (the best wrestler WWE has ever had) fuck u on about mate?
>>
>>1434572

how exactly is he a cuck? can we stop using this word so much
>>
>>1434645
Nigga stop replying to this fag's b8.
>>
>>1434664
How was Morrison a cuck? Are you serious negro?
>>
>>1434671

yes, im curious, pls tell me
>>
Ziggys performance at survivor series 14 (I think) was fuckingggggvvvvgggg epig. His performance was one of the best I've ever seen and I've been watching since late 80s. I thought he'd be top tier but then he got buried

>>1434580
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>1434674
He watched Batista fuck his girlfriend Melina on several occasions.
>>
>>1434685

wew lad, soaurce?
>>
>>1434681
That's because he was supposed to be Roman Reigns in that particular instance, so instead of changing the finish they just gave Dolph a push and immediately buried him again
>>
>>1434688
www.google.com
>>
>>1434578
Face Jericho is good desu, what are you on about?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.