[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLg anuzz3NM >"Full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465789603160.gif (776 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1465789603160.gif
776 KB, 200x150
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLganuzz3NM
>"Full Sail is a meme crowd"
>"Full Sail shitting up Shinsuke's entrance"
>>
>>1433360
Are you being intentionally dumb?
>>
>>1433360
Why the fuck is this show not on the network
why cant we see it
FUCK
>>
>>1433360
It's brilliant during his entrance, and I love it so much when they sing Zayn's theme too, but just not during the match please.
>>
> People who cry about the Fullsail crowd
> "WAAA'HHH, THEY'RE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN! STOP CHEERING SO MUCH! THEY'RE ONLY TRYING TO GET THEMSELVES OVER! I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING WRESTLING!"
Literal autists.
>>
>>1434860
/gb2leddit
it was distracting as fuck and you know it
the stars are in the ring, not in the crowd
>>
>>1434865
I don't find it distracting in the slighting because I'm not sitting there staring at the crowd going "REEEEE!!!" Or would you rather they sit there silently and chant "J-B-L" or "Booooor-ing!"
>>
>>1434860
They don't cheer or react to the action, they just memechant all the way through.
>>
>>1433360
>>1434860
>thinking sing along is a problem.
The problem with fullsail is that they chant non stop, and even during promo segments. They pick out three words from the promo and chant it. "We deserve it" "who are you". Fucking KO was right about them.
>>
File: 1452018777059.jpg (9 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1452018777059.jpg
9 KB, 255x247
>>1434860
Look anon, I love NXT as much as the next guy. But Full Sail crowds are pure cancer.

>meme chanting throughout the show in its entirety
>interrupting promos or not allowing them to start
>outright disrespecting talent
>only care about getting themselves over or being the center of attention

They're a bunch of shitlords with an over inflated sense of importance. I legit had to watch Takeover: The End on mute because those fuckers wouldn't shut up.

London, Dallas and Brooklyn however, are prime examples of what a great crowd actually is. They contribute to the show, not try to hijack it.
>>
>>1434875
>Or would you rather they sit there silently and chant "J-B-L" or "Booooor-ing!"
These are exactly the same people who chant those things on Raw.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.