[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we some jobber boys, with the jobber strength you literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ajs.jpg (63 KB, 836x464) Image search: [Google]
ajs.jpg
63 KB, 836x464
>we some jobber boys, with the jobber strength

you literally can't make this shit up
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
YOU RETARDED FUCK

Anyone else think this was a little too far?
>>
>trying to use jobber as an insult
>thinks wins and losses in pro wrestling are real
AJ's bank account is laughing at you right now
>>
WE SOME JOBBER BOYS
SHOWING ROMAN'S STRENGTH
AIN'T NOBODY MAN ENOUGH TO WIN A MATCH
>>
>>1432671
delete this
>>
>>1432744
What did he mean by
>this
>>
what would happen if a wrestler just said ''fuck it, i know i'm supposed to job, but i'm wining this'' and proceeded to knock his opponent out cold pinning him right after

because that's what my man AJ going to do when he's had enough of vince's bullshit
>>
>>1432768
Depends how far up Vince's ass he is, but most likely he'd get fired
>>
>>1432788
he'd have legitimately won the belt though. they would have to settle that somehow. can't fire the belt guy and let him go to TNA.
>>
>>1432804
It depends on their contract. They'd probably force him to drop the belt the next night, give him a gag order so he doesn't squeal, or get sued by McMahon's team of suits.
>>
>>1432768

breach of contract, forfeit the belt or get sued.
>>
>>1432768
That was the premise of the J.O.B. Squad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.