[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you guys feel about his English speaking skills? IMO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: shinsuke-nakamura.jpg (51 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
shinsuke-nakamura.jpg
51 KB, 650x366
How did you guys feel about his English speaking skills?
IMO I really didn't mind it and find actually refreshing and pretty awesome they were comfortable enough to let him go at it
I mean don't get me wrong there were a few words I couldn't understand and there were a fee times he had to pause and think but I.think overall it was pretty cool
>>
>>1432533
shit chink jobber
>>
I WANNA FUCKING CUM INSIDE BECKY LYNCH OOOOOH YEEEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH
>>
>>1432533
Should be the one to go over Lesnar, and he can cut better promos
>>
>>1432533
I have a very hard time understanding him but I can't watch British shows without captions so maybe this one's on me.
>>
>>1432533
Even his Promos, which are basically 2 sentences most of the time are better than Reigns'. Though he could say "Strong Style" then kick the other guys head off and it'd be better.
>>
>>1432542
Me too. I want to give her little potato babbies
>>
>>1432533
Shit. Worse than Asuka who is a qt so she can get away with it.

He is so good in the ring that it doesn't matter though. He'll be over anyway.
>>
>>1432611
>worse than Asuka
Why would you like like this
>>
>>1432541
>jobber
Literally hasn't lost a match since he arrived in WWE
Try again
>>
>>1432623
> implying nxt matters
el oh el
>>
>>1432533
Hes a shit chink and everyone here knows it
>>
>>1432633
this
>>
>>1432635
>>1432633
>>1432632
>>1432541
samefag
>>
>>1432659
Nope dry your eyes m8
>>
>>1432632
Prove that it doesn't .
>>
>>1432683
The Ascension
>>
>>1432533
Embarrassing. His charisma is in-ring and through very short, contained vignettes. People saying it's good have no clue of his strengths, and are likely just regurgitating "WOW SUCH CHARISMA" because they heard people who watch NJPW say it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-13-24-56.png (234 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-13-24-56.png
234 KB, 1080x1920
>>1432659
Na son
>>
>>1432533

He's going to get the "WHAT?!" treatment on the main roster
>>
Nakamura will be main eventer or will come back to Japan.

He is not going to accept a low/mid card position for more time than necessary.

IC Champion before WM 33 or he will be in NJPW in 2017 summer.
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 1064x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 1064x339
>>1432776
What?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 476x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 476x281
>>1432817
If he doesn't get drafted and pick the IC belt up I will be seriously shocked. He did wonders with the NJPW IC strap, and if his match with Zayn proved he should be able to have excellent matches with most the mid card.

If Nak doesn't get drafted, he better beat the icon as well as Joe or else it's over for his WWE run.
>>
>>1432533
He needs to learn how to pronounce his L's
>>
>>1432533
I still understand him through the broken English. I loved when he confronted Finn " You are no longer champion, but, you are icon. If I want to be champion. I, must, beat...... icon." That was easily better than 80% of promos.
>>
His English is fucking terrible. He should have stayed in NJPW instead of wrestling in fake university gyms and high school gyms. He will never be more than a lowmid card guy in wwe
>>
>>1433207
He's the reason I started watching NXT and soon WWE when the call him up. But I have to agree, he's better off being in NJPW, where he's one of the biggest stars, and could have many great matches with various other wrestlers. So far, his career at NXT is successful, but he's merely over with the indie fans who knows him, I can't see what kind of reaction he's gonna receive in the main roster when he debut. I'm sure he'll get some pops, but after his honeymoon period, he'll prolly be left high and dry in the midcard forever.
>>
>>1432884
Isn't WWE paying him like 1.3 million?!
He will be called up soon. No way they will pay him like that to leave him in NXT for too long.
>>
>>1432533
Better English than Ramen Rains.
>>
>>1433288
Fuck off back to woo
>>
>>1433293
Nakamura>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rains.. Get over it, virgin.
>>
>Weebs will defend his accent
>>
>>1433317
>beta feels superior to foreigner
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.