[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrestlers you kind of feel bad for? Pic related Never got a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: AR-301049930.jpg (55 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
AR-301049930.jpg
55 KB, 400x600
Wrestlers you kind of feel bad for?

Pic related

Never got a proper farewell, also always seen as "oh that guy who's Edge's friend".
>>
Christian
>>
>>1431812
rat face got what he deserved
>>
>>1431812
He was lucky to even get a shot.
>>
File: vince sneezing.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
vince sneezing.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>1431812
PUT A BLUE GOT ON THAT RAT BASTARD'S FACE GAWD DAMMIT

*ACHOO*
>>
File: crying jobber.jpg (94 KB, 750x1144) Image search: [Google]
crying jobber.jpg
94 KB, 750x1144
>>1431812
>>
>>1431812
>it's an edge & christian guest host or whatever segment
>they come out to edge's music, not e&c's music
>>
>>1431812
>Finally gets the shittier World Title after thirteen years
>Edge doesn't even wait for him to win the match to hijack the whole thing
>"kek took you long enough you cuck"

Maybe those weren't tears of joy.....
>>
>>1432394
>>Finally gets the shittier World Title after thirteen years
World Tittle had more prestige than the WWE tittle which was a glorified Cena toy.
>>
>>1432398
Around that time the likes of Jack Swagger and Great Khali held it though.
>>
>>1432407
Khali was a monster that was quite successful at his role till he was fed to Cena.

The Miz got the WWE tittle and ME WM, far more outrageous than Swagger who at least can wrestle and even as a jobber is more over than Miz.
>>
>>1432398
Maybe the WCW World Title had prestige.....
>>
>>1432416
The most respected wrestler in the history of wrestling choose the World tittle over the WWE one.

That give its more prestige than the cena toy.
>>
>>1432421
That's not the Undertaker......
>>
>>1432445
That IS the Undertaker.
>>
>>1432447
Oh, thank god. I thought you were talking about the child murderer.
>>
>>1432398
Fucking lol.

WHC title ended up being less prestigious than the current IC title.
>>
>>1432521
Nah hard to top"champion who acts in b movies that dont bother to defend it and was a jobber days ago before his current tittle run" levels of tittle burial.
>>
He's technically not retired yet.
>>
>>1432524
I still don't understand the reason for putting the title on Miz and S T I L L him keeping it.

Ryder could have a good IC title reign as a fighting champion. People like him. He's still over. Cesaro would be better and maybe with a belt he would be allowed to get more personality.

But nah another Miz reign lmao
>>
>>1432524
>WWE Title
>GOAT modern title reign with Punk before Cena and the Rock headline WM fighting over it
>WHC Title
>13 second or whatever title defence then midcarders like Swagger, Del Rio, Ziggler and Sheamus spend all year fighting over it
>>
>>1432530
Swagger during his WHC run was based as fuck, Del Rio and Sheamus were at their peaks and Ziggler was hot ass shit when he won it, if anything the WWE Championship looks like shit in comparison to the WHC because IT was John Cena's playtoy
>>
>>1432530
WHC title was just used as a test. If a wrestler went good with it, he could get a main event push. If not, back to the lower midcard you go.

Now it should be the same with IC title and it was when Fatass and Lunatic Fridge were fighting over it. Sadly it now fell around the level of Kalisto's US title reign
>>
>>1432528
Miz is the biggest corporate shill in the company, it's his reward.

Which is pretty funny because that cuck Ziggler is the 2nd biggest but he has been a complete jobber since he dropped the IC title to Barrett 18 months ago.
>>
>>1432530
>>GOAT modern title reign with Punk
It was great but so was Taker run.
Again

>The fucking MIz was WWE champion and went over Cena while headlining one of the worst WM ME in history.
>>
>>1432535
This is like a Wrestleforum post. All of those guys are barely upper midcard at best.

>>1432552
Taker last held it in 2010, I am looking at the list of faggots who have held it since then at it is very underwhelming.
>>
>>1432569
I still apreciate that the tittle had diferent holders and was a gateway for guys like Punk and Bryan to demonstrate their ME level.

The WWE one on the other hand just had a handful of owners which most were Cena and now are the Shield fags.
>>
>>1432590
>and now are the Shield fags.
None of them held the belts before they were unified so that makes no sense.
>>
>>1432524
Stop calling a title titties.
>>
WWE Championship was garbage because it was nothing but Cena's plaything and nothing more. It was designed around it and it was always meant to be on Cena because to be WWE Champion states you are the current face of the company and well, John Cena was always the face of the company during those years
>>
>>1431812
Test
>>
When I was I teenager I kinda feel bad for Tommy dreamer, but then I heard about him deliberately asked for jobber roles (even refusing belts) and I was like, "what's his problem"
>>
>>1431812
CM cuck
>>
File: rvdsabu.jpg (22 KB, 386x352) Image search: [Google]
rvdsabu.jpg
22 KB, 386x352
both of them, especially Sabu

also Jake the Snake
>>
>>1432521
>current IC title
>previous champs were a fat fuck and miz
>ic title scene was fucking sami zzzayn and memesaro

kys
>>
>>1434103

Sabu is one of those guys who kind of helps elevate what he does from "garbage wrestling" from actually being good when he needs to be. He is also extremely humble. Holy shit. Every interview I have seen with the dude has been the calmest thing ever.
>>
>>1434103
Sabu rejected WWE's offer because they wanted to change his character into muh middleeastern iron sheik gimmick also they wanted him to waer palladin shoes or whatever
>>
>>1434119

Fucking stupid. For every decent thing the WWE does, they have twenty other blunders under their belt.
>>
>>1434119
They wanted to give him the "sultan" gimmick that they gave to Rikishi when he turned it down.
>>
>>1432594
The WWE WHC is now called just WWE championship and by all means the unification was just to get rid of the WHC.
>>
>>1431812

Barret.
He was average on the mic, boring in the ring, and looked as underwhelming as Hornswaggle dressed as Darth Vader.

But the fact he didn't get a WHC instead of Big Show, or some other piece of shit, is just ridiculous.

Almost kind of funny actually.
>>
>>1434171
he's the one guy who I'm still pissed about

Nexus would've been great with a main title, makes so fucking sense at all that he didn't get a run
>>
>>1434196
because

>He was average on the mic, boring in the ring, and looked as underwhelming as Hornswaggle dressed as Darth Vader.

>>1434171
when they were finally going to push him to teh whc and mitb he got injured. twice
>>
>>1434108
All on the same level or better than Del Rio, Mark Henry and Sheamus.

All better than Swagger.
>>
>>1434269
ok? but those guys didn't get hurt at inoppurtune times. and no, hes not better than swagger
>>
>>1434103
Is it true that Sabu has legit mental problems, and that's why he's at least buzzed all the time?
>>
>>1434269
>Better than Mark Henry.

Nah. Henry destroys Cesaro on the Mic and he was a GOAT monster heel.

Fuck off Memesaro.
>>
File: kendrick-dancing-2.gif (3 MB, 338x260) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-dancing-2.gif
3 MB, 338x260
>incredibly highflyer
>incredible mat technician
>incredible charisma
>incredible on the mic
>incredible at selling
>poured his heart into every single match he had, even when he was jobbing in squash matches
>philosophically-sound
>never got the push he deserved because he was short and didn't kiss upper-management's ass
>fucked over by the writers
>buried by Triple H
>watched one of his best friends that he grew up and trained with main event Wrestlemania while he sat at home making stop motion videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crda9bZtl20
>didn't even get a world title run in TNA despite cutting 10/10 promos, having a GOAT gimmick, and being a great wrestler
>probably isn't going to win the Cruiserweight Classic
;_;
>>
File: Tatanka_bio.jpg (54 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Tatanka_bio.jpg
54 KB, 900x506
>been in the business since the Hulkamania days
>old but still capable of performing like Taker or DDP
>still treated like a literally who
>>
>>1431898
I feel bad for her because they keep playing her up as the underdog but there's never ever any payoff. Ziggler push if you will

She's also the best female talent on the main roster by a mile.
>>
>>1434786
>She's also the best female talent on the main roster by a mile.
Nah thats Sasha.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.