[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>RYDER FAG BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>RYDER FAG BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>1431783

I expect nothing less
>>
>>1431783
There will always be that one autistic kid who is way into their wrestler. Take Carter for example.
>>
>>1431783

I stopped watching the wwe for a while after that shit show of a WM. But how fast did Zach end up losing the title?
>>
>>1431799
kek
>>
>>1431801
Less than a day. WWE didn't even have the decency of making his eventual title match a secret. Lillian Garcia fucked it up when he made his entrance and announced a title match.

Miz was supposed to come out and surprise challenge Ryder for the IC title just after winning it in WM. He would accept then lose it because of interference by Maryse.
>>
>>1431783
DELETE THIS
>>
>>1431783
KEK
>>
So you went from Carter, to Bretcuck, to me and that other guy?

Jesus christ this board needs to be deleted
>>
>>1431838
RYDER KEK RUN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>1431843
I'm still here 4G autist
>>
File: 1369986590550.jpg (32 KB, 290x504) Image search: [Google]
1369986590550.jpg
32 KB, 290x504
>>1431843
>mods will monitor the board 24/7 and delete /wwe/ generals but they won't permaban this guy

Epic simply epic
>>
>>1431846
He likely posts from his phone on a network, so you basically can't rid of him.
>>
>>1431813
I didn't hear about that botch. Interesting.
>>
>>1431843
Still here you retarded leaf.
>>1431846
Mods are usually shit here. We seriously need a Nazi mod if we want to take control of this board. I'd give up my trip just so we could have a mod that can permanently remove Carter.
>>
>>1431880
What about the Nazi mod that deletes /wwe/ generals seconds after they are made and also bans the OP globally for 3 days
>>
>>1431882
We need a Nazi mod that actually understands the board culture as well. Also if you're the anon that got banned for that then my condolences.
>>
>>1431885
its happened to me at least 4 times. im sure its happened to a lot of others as well. must be why this board is dead aside from carter reasons. why post here when you get banned from the entire site for doing it. meanwhile carter can post all the off-topic spam shit and not get banned
>>
>>1431880
>>1431885
>WAAAAAAA HE HURT MY FEEFEES
>WAAAAAAA THEY DELETE MY DIVA FART GENERALS
RYDER KEK KEKED OUT OF EXISTENCE
>>
>>1431893
Carter probably reported you because of butthurt. He usually wants to be the one who continues the general. Either that or the mods really are trying to burn this board to the ground.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.