[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf even was this? Are Stephanie McMahon and HHH some closet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Wtf even was this? Are Stephanie McMahon and HHH some closet weirdos or what?

Like, listen to what she's actually saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3urg3XHL5k
>>
>closet
>>
>>1431003
They part of illuminati nigga. They finna sacrificed Owen, Eddie, and Benoit to Satan for more power.
>>
>>1431003
** It's not real **

They're just playing the Authority role.
>>
Is 'going bald' the hot new look for women?
>>
>>1431006
examples to back that up?

>>1431008
lol sure thing bro

>>1431009
I guess, but it's a little over-the-top weird

>>1431010
She has plenty of hair, the pic is just the angle
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>try as hard as possible to be the bad guys
>still get cheered over Reigns
>>
They are heavily into BDSM, in case you couldn't tell.
>>
>>1431003
It was Stephanie revealing her true form. The villain laying all their plans bare because hero's fates are sealed.

It was Stephanie going way, way, way over the top with the story the Authority has been trying to tell for nearly 3 years now. Which is essentiall

You don't matter. You are nothing. We are your Masters and you will do what we tell you to do and you will like because we own you.

And she was right. You will. You'll keep watching. No matter what. No matter how ridiculous and transparent hers and HHH's hunger for power becomes, you'll keep watching because they control you and there is nothing and no one who can stop them.
>>
>>1431009
Are they? Do you think there isn't some part of HHH and Stephanie who believe what she was talking about?

They are decent people, but they are also part of the elite class of our society, and I am quite sure they do look down on "weak" people who spend most of their time watching tv and talking about popular entertainment on the internet, e.g., wrestling fans.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.