[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NXT Discussion Thread: Bayley vs Alexa Bliss booked for Takeover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: chad-gable-suplexes-rhyno.jpg (35 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
chad-gable-suplexes-rhyno.jpg
35 KB, 642x361
>Alexa Bliss defeated Carmella. Alexa then challenged Bayley to a #1 contender’s match at Takeover where the winner gets to face Asuka on the next set of tapings.
>Andrade “Cien” Almas defeated Noah Potjes. This Noah dude is fresh on the scene he’s half Samoan/Half Hawaiian. I think he’s in the Cruiserweight Classic but I doubt he’ll make it past the preliminaries
>Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano defeated The Hype Bros. Revival vs American Alpha 2 out of 3 Falls is booked for next Week.

>Biff Busick vs Samoa Joe was cut off the taping due to time constraints.
>>
You actually watch NXT anon?
>>
>>1430539

Its only an Hr and you can fast forward thru the boring parts

...Like Carmella vs Alexa Bliss
>>
Isn't NXT just the people not good enough for real WWE?
>>
>>1430546
"Yes"

Only autistic spergs like Full Sail nerds go there every week to chant nonstop and try getting screentime.
>>
>>1430551

God if you actually watched the show you should have saw the deathly silence La Sombra got in his squash match

He is literally DOA Full Sail is filled with salty Tye marks still made about The End
>>
>>1430546

Wrong. NXT is literally Hunter's vanity project he can book however he wants and not have to worry about being constricted to a 3 hour show

Watching NXT is like playing with action figures in a bath tub. Its own fun for about 10 minutes
>>
>>1430551
Dean was in NXT for 2 years.
>>
>>1430576

I remember Dean being more so in FCW then NXT

Like Roman Reigns. Reigns made more appearances in FCW then in NXT
>>
>>1430581
Just means they were shit for a long time.
>>
>>1430587

Dean and Roman specifically? Yes

I watched Dean on Smackdown last night and I won't deny his offense consistently gets worse

How does one somehow get to the point where The Miz has better in ring athleticism then you do?

Dean's offense consisted of nothing but Roll-Up spam and he kicked out of the Skull Crushing Finale
>>
>>1430565
he has been popular at the house shows for months before his tv debut

he'll be fine
>>
>>1430617

He pinned Austin Aries. It was untelevised mind you but that's absurd they'd give him a win like that this early
>>
File: dnno.gif (1011 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
dnno.gif
1011 KB, 500x208
>>1430670
Because house shows matter
>>
>>1430546
It's developmental, but most of the people on it have previous experience. It's basically pro wrestling without a ton of shitty stories. It's only an hour and there's usually one or two good matches on there.
>>
>>1430679

I wish fun wrestling shows came to my small nothing town
>>
>>1430686

Next week is gonna be great we're getting Revival vs AA
>>
>>1430695
I'll watch anything with either team. Their match at takeover was great. I'm stoked to see authors of pain in action too. When was the last time we saw a monster tag team?
>>
>>1430702
AoP (shit name by the way) will probably fuck up AA, maybe even the Revival to show dominance, leading to Chiampa and Gargano getting a match where I'd guess they win, just so AoP can get the titles of a face team. AA and the Revival move up for the draft.
>>
File: wHC2DXc.jpg (142 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
wHC2DXc.jpg
142 KB, 1136x640
where is tye

why cant tye win a match in forever

cmon hunter
>>
File: hhhjob.jpg (39 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
hhhjob.jpg
39 KB, 320x180
>>1431091
>>
>>1431091
He's a jobber and old, but he's probably going to have a push on NXT soon
>>
>>1430532
Alexa and Bayley is happening on TV next week, not at Takeover.
>>
>>1431146
He too over to waste jobbing

Put on smackdown in July push 2 stars in my honest opinion family
>>
>>1431154
I'd rather him potentially get a push on NXT while getting huge pops then for sure jobbing on the MR to a dead crowd
>>
>>1431199
Than*
>>
How is Carmella not over?

Literally everyone is quiet during her epic entrance. Fucking NXmeme. Then they act like they know who Kana is.
>>
>>1431331
>he says as he pretends he watched KANA pre-NXT
>>
>>1431334
>implying I didnt watch all her Gravure vids
>>
>>1431331
Carmella is lucky she isn't getting the xpac heat she had a year and a half ago when she pinned Blue Pants. She's was part of Enzo and Cass and she was identified as Bayley's best friend and she still can't get over? That's on her.
>>
>>1431331
Because she's boring and riding the coat tails of E&C. She is hot as hell, but that's about it.
>>
>>1431331
Probably because she's really fucking annoying and cringeworthy. The stupid moonwalk and running on the spot screaming woo before doing the bronco buster of all moves. I like her, but not that much. Liv Morgan, who let's face it has the same gimmick, both being from NJ... is better because she is actually hot and doesn't do any cringe meme things, even though she is just a jobber.

Also why is the womens division dead? None of the women seem to be championship material but just a year or so ago you had 4 women that seemed like any of them could be champ.
>>
>>1431954
Because those 4 had been in development for years or had previous experience. All the new ones are just...new.
>>
>>1432017
It's not because they are new, the story lines just seemed much better written, they seemed to interact more with one another, have matches with each other, and not just one on one matches. There were betrayals and close calls. Now it just seems like it's Nia Jax getting all the shots and Asuka pops up every now and then.

Same with the mens division really. In the meantime the tag division is on fire in the way that the mens and womens divisions were. You have 4 teams, Revival, AA, Chiampa and Gargano and Authors of Pain, who despite being very new are affecting the title scene in a way. It's not just, this month this person is getting a shot then the next month this person is getting a shot. It's 3/4 teams all vying for something.
>>
>>1430539
Tips fedora to le demon man and twitchy Asian
>>
>>1431331
She can't wrestle, has zero charisma and is annoying as fuck. She's the only wrestler in NXT I legitimately cannot stand.
>>
>>1432054
Dusty died and no one left cares about the women. NXT has gotten laxy as fuck
>>
>>1432160
Eva Marie?
>>
>>1432162
I like how she works fat smarks and she's hot
>>
>>1432166
Fair enough. I'm not sure she really works anyone as I don't think she even knows what she's doing in an idiot savant kind of way
>>
>>1432166
Would you consider Frank the Clown talented if he jumped in the ring and won the WHC, holding it for 600 days? I'm sure that would "work" a lot of people.
>>
>>1431364
edge and christian?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDvkHm5ANsU

I hope he gonna do well. Not expecting him to be
>>
>>1432701
/the next bmg, but at least a good run in NXT and maybe a midcard belt would do fine
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.