[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this "Carter" exactly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 320x240
Who is this "Carter" exactly?
>>
best poster on this board and possibly whole site.
>>
>>1430524
A fat autistic beaner cuck NEET manlet with a pudgy little chin.
>>
File: Carter in a Nutshell.jpg (257 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
Carter in a Nutshell.jpg
257 KB, 1305x892
>>1430524
> /asp/ oldfag here
Carter was originally one of the original posters here who would constantly shitpost and be contrarian just to piss people off. He would spam stock images of WWE divas and whenever someone bite his bait he'd just go "LOL, it's not real though". No days Carter is a title, inheritited by Deanschmuck for his constant shit posting and ban evading.
>>
>>1430530
That's one hell of an accomplishment, considering he's underage and has never left his step-fathers basement.

Quit hating on the prodigy of /asp/
>>
>>1430744
He is behind all the CM Punk hateboner threads, Pedo threads, NXT fedora shitpost threads, and Kevin Ownes hateboner threads.

He uses trips that are related to Dean Ambrose, and you tell it's him by the childish insults he replies to any anon.

I bet he'll respond to this post by saying "you seem upset" or give me a reddit-tier emote like ":^)" or the very least call me a [insert kindergarten insult] manlet.
>>
>>1430766
>reddit tier emote
>:^)
Gun your post
>>
>>1430766
>:^)
>reddit-tier
>>
Basically this butthurt Jasethy fan was butthurt Dean was pretty popular on /asp/ during his Triple H feud and that Jasethy kept getting record low memes against him

So he falseflags as a Dean fan and got basically everyone on this board to hate him, well everyone he hasn't run out
>>
>>1430766

>being this new

you must go back
>>
>>1430524
Some kid with AIDS.
>>
File: 1445505410092.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1445505410092.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>1430766
>>
>>1430766
>anything i hate is carter
begging you to lose weight kevin
>>
>>1430926
>>1430928
Hi Carter
>>
someone who was never ever on /wwe/
an /asp/ie that singlehandedly killed /wwe/ and /asp/

fucking autist
>>
>>1430947
>someone who was never ever on /wwe/
Bullshit, Deanmark only appeared when you guys came over.
>>
>>1430946
Hi carter
>>
>>1430949
he was never ever in /wwe/ and I only heard of carter once we moved here, so he's a fucking /asp/ie faggot
>>
>>1430956
He never posted here before that day, you clearly dragged him in and didn't wipe your feet.
>>
>>1430959
check the archives then, fucking /asp/ shithole cancer breeding shitground
>>
A Nikki Bella waifufag.

Pre-/wwe/ the wrestling discussion here was a tripfag circlejerk with people trying to outsmark each other and the board was dead as shit.

post-/wwe/ the wrestling discussion here is almost non-existent and you either have to like everything WWE does and be an anti-smark or you're a deanposting shitter and all outlaw discussion has left the board outside of LU weekly threads.

I think the best place to talk wrestling on 4chan is /v/ now, just wait till after RAW post a picture of Roman Reigns and some shitty greentext.
>>
>>1430973
It's weird, /v/ is a great place to talk about a lot of things that ain't vidya.
>>
>>1430524
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHVqXwG_Kds
>>
>>>/v/343342220
>>1430973
>>
>>1431020
REKT

kek
>>
did carter actually shave his neckbeard?
>>
A spic manlet.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.