[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this concept stage I made for smackdown?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: sm1.png (1 MB, 1334x896) Image search: [Google]
sm1.png
1 MB, 1334x896
What do you think about this concept stage I made for smackdown?
>>
File: sm2.png (2 MB, 1882x899) Image search: [Google]
sm2.png
2 MB, 1882x899
>>
>>1430142
meme ramp
>>
Its fucking shit
>>
File: sm3.png (2 MB, 1758x896) Image search: [Google]
sm3.png
2 MB, 1758x896
>>
File: sm4.png (2 MB, 1838x883) Image search: [Google]
sm4.png
2 MB, 1838x883
>>
Looks good but I doubt they'll change them when the brands split
>>
File: sm5.png (836 KB, 1089x886) Image search: [Google]
sm5.png
836 KB, 1089x886
>>
I dig it, OP. How'd you make it?
>>
>>1430142
Looks gay
>>
>>1430152
I really hope they do
>>
>>1430157
Google sketchup
>>
Needs a big fist.
>>
>>1430164
I bet you do
>>
>>1430161
Yeah, but it looks like you've got fucking lighting and textures and shit. This is seriously all Google Sketchup?
>>
>>1430142

I like it
>>
>>1430187
yeah, you can do all that in google sketchup
>>
Pretty good. Way better than the one used right now.
>>
I like the idea of having a cardboard cutout of Kurt Angle on the ramp
>>
>>1430142
>no fist

fucking dropped
>>
>>1430142
I don't like the bent titanron. That's going to mean that you either have to redo all the entrances or the audience isn't going to be able to see the bottom from far away.
>>
Gay

Needs barbed wire and lightning
>>
>>1431051
That isn't the titantron that's bent, that's some LED screen thing similar to what the HD set had during 2008-2012. The two titantrons are the things below that and between the smackdown logo. Similar to the ones the SM fist set had.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.