[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will BJJ make me alpha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 323x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 323x352
I want to be alpha, muscular but also fit, tough, and confident that I can beat people up and impress girls so I can have sex with them. Should i do bjj?
>>
>>1429764
You? No.
>>
>>1429764
Depends on how much you train.

But, yeah...if you train 4-7 days a week plus additional conditioning and proper diet, you'll get a good body, confidence, and a great skill set.

Plus bjj is fun and you don't have to worry about getting punched in the face.
>>
No. Krav Maga and CrossFit will get you to your goals.
>>
Alpha's don't worry about 'getting punched in the face'. There is nothing more worthy of respect like good ol' American boxing. Even at the amateur level, girls and your town will recognize you. This has a price though, lose and you will only get shame.
>>
File: 2016-06-17-10-39-19-459901096.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-17-10-39-19-459901096.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>1429764
>bjj
You should go boxing and start lifting.
>>
Getting thrown makes you tougher than butt scooting anon
>>
>>1429764
What most people believe to be Alpha is just Betas thinking they're ahead of other Betas because of stupid bullshit that they end up learning how to do.

True Alphas don't care about impressing girls and having sex with them.

Omegas are above that entirely.

What puts man above others is knowledge, intelligence, skills, and the application of knowledge, intelligence, and skills.
>>
>>1430929
>boxing
>winning a street fight
>ever
>>
File: Mike-Tyson-David-J-Parnell.jpg (309 KB, 730x862) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Tyson-David-J-Parnell.jpg
309 KB, 730x862
>>1430964
Tell me more bby gurl.
>>
>>1429764
No, BJJ will do to you what it did to MMA; make it boring and homogenous
>>
>>1430964
>implying street fighter know shit about martial arts
>>
File: 1345465595208.jpg (36 KB, 467x325) Image search: [Google]
1345465595208.jpg
36 KB, 467x325
>>1430964
It's not about no rules street fights. Its 'let's duke it out, fair and square, and I will show you, the judges, the audience, your girlfriend and mom, I'm the better fighter.'

"Street fighting"
"I can sucker punch you unexpectedly better"
>>
Be this alpha. Be number one boxer in all Khazakstan. Fuck many womens.
>>
>>1431692
street fight means there are no rules
so the fight ends when you want it to end
who says you cant retreat and make a pipebomb
then place the pipebomb on the side of the road when they least expect it.
nothing beats a well placed pipebomb
>>
File: buffvirgins.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
buffvirgins.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>1429764

>learning martial arts will make me alpha
>working out will make me alpha

Sorry but it's genetic kid.
>>
>>1430964
the fuck planet do you live on man?

Boxing, 'dirty boxing' and judo throws goin fuck a nigga up man fo real
>>
>>1430964
Troll post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEjflWAdbiM
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.