[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you think will be the Champ once the Shieldnettys become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: dean cuck.jpg (52 KB, 1333x368) Image search: [Google]
dean cuck.jpg
52 KB, 1333x368
Who do you think will be the Champ once the Shieldnettys become midcarders again? I say AJ Styles is the obvious choice, unless HHH puts himself over again.
>>
>>1428947
It should be HHH. we need big MEN not vanilla midgets
>>
>>1428947
I think AJ will be the champ on Smackdown and the Shield fags will do a reign of terror on RAW Triple H style
>>
>>1428954
HHH is BORING. I'd rather there be no champion.
>>
>>1428958
Gain height and lose weight ya manlet nerd
>>
carter stalker in tears
>>
>>1428957
I could kinda see them feuding against HHH. I wouldn't want to watch, but I could see it happening.
>>
>>1428962
They have feuded with him as a unit and Ramen had a feud with him. There is literally no need for them to do it again
>>
>>1428947
CARTER STALKER IN AN UTTER STATE OF COMPLETE AND TOTAL RAGE
>>
>>1428965
That doesn't mean they won't do it. WWE is known to do things over and over, like an autistic shitposter.
>>
>>1428947
What if they give it to RKO?
>>
>>1428947
Rusev should be the main man.
>>
>>1429199
Nah, maybe make him the Intercontinental Champ, but not the world champ.
>>
>>1429203
Nah, we had the chickenshit heel run with Seth, two babyface runs in a row with Dean and Roman.
It's time for a year long reign of a dominant heel.
Either Rusev or Bray can fill that role.
>>
>>1429225
Roman was a face? I never heard a face booed like that.
>>
File: 1429750007663.jpg (85 KB, 1108x1008) Image search: [Google]
1429750007663.jpg
85 KB, 1108x1008
>>1429535
>>
>>1429540
When people boo Cena they are being ironic. When people boo Romans they really hate the guy. Roman will never get Cena level pop, even when he comes back.
>>
>>1429566
Yes I'm sure it was ironic when he was getting booed out the building at mania 22 and 23
>>
>>1429203
>literally an example of The American Dream

How is Based RuRu NOT world champ material?
>>
>>1429540
It's funny hate Cena. I hate Cena, but I know that he is great for his efforts. He is a good showman and he has carried the company for ten years... It's not the best wrestler in the world, but he makes an amazing work.

Roman Reigns is boring. And nobody loves a guy who has been putting over like an imposition
>>
>>1429569
> bringing up shit from 10 years ago

lol

>>1429574
His character isn't that interesting. His time in the League of Nations will show you how boring he can be.
>>
>>1429602
>> bringing up shit from 10 years ago

what a fucking idiot you are

>comparing a 14 year old vet to a 4 year old new star
>not comparing apples to apples

fucking moron
>>
>>1429606
>being this autistic

What a mark
>>
>>1429607
>being a literal retard
>>
>>1429612
>being Carter

Rekt
>>
>>1429602
>His time in the League of Nations will show you how boring he can be.

You mean a terrible stable that brought out the worst in ALL of its members? Salient!
>>
>>1429618
>he thinks I'm carter
>getting this worked by fucking carter

christ, get it together
>>
>>1429633
>thinks people say "worked by Carter"

Hi Carter
>>
>>1428947
What if they make Finn the champion really fast to give him a big push?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.