[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGIZE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: John_Cena_2012.jpg (265 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
John_Cena_2012.jpg
265 KB, 1200x1600
APOLOGIZE
>>
"no"

Because despite being Big Match Jhon nowadays (and deservedly so) he still hasn't been absolved for all the CENAWINSLOL that really hurt back in the day.
>>
>>1428937
please have sex
>>
>>1428940
Please vote independent
>>
>>1428931
What for?
>>
>>1428937
this
>>
>>1428937
Like what?

>Sandow
Needed to hit the weights and get a clue if he ever thought he was anything more than a comedy jobber

>Nexus
Full of geeks, Wade got injured every other month so he was never going to be a top guy anyway.

>Bray
Taker buried him worse

>Raw Roster with Randy
Full of jobbers and mid carders

>Umaga
The only time Umaga gets talked about, it's his feud with Cena.
>>
>>1429069
Uuuhhh a durpp a durrrpp he buried edge, randy, Jericho, angle, hbk, haitch, Batista, the rock, bobby lashley, jbl, Brock lesnar, sheamus, durrrrr
>>
>>1429069
>Wade got injured every other month

That's just plain untrue.

>Nashposting
>>
>>1429080
kek
>>1429083
Obviously an exaggeration but he got hurt too much to be relied on. Plus, he still had a chance of being a top guy but Orton finished the job. We're lucky Cena killed off the rest of the nexus geeks.

>You now live in a world where Michael Tarver could have been a major star
>>
>>1429087
He got hurt twice. Both times it was not his fault. The first time Miz jumped out of the ring and landed on his arm and the second time it was Swagger being a careless idiot.
>>
No it equals out considering he earns millions
>>
>>1429093
He got a neck injury right before he left when he was with the League of Nations, he was made of glass
>>
>>1429093
both times he was gonna get his push but hes made of fucking glass
>>
I NEVER got the hype for John Cena.
>>
File: Kevin fat fedora neckbeard.png (212 KB, 305x434) Image search: [Google]
Kevin fat fedora neckbeard.png
212 KB, 305x434
>I boo John Cena
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.