[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfH iO8JiJHg >"Ther
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: manyellsatcloud.jpg (117 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
manyellsatcloud.jpg
117 KB, 1000x668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfHiO8JiJHg

>"There comes the guy nobody likes"

Is this true, /asp/?
>>
>>1428068
BRETCUK BTFO
>>
BRETKEK IN TEARS
>>
File: 456245.png (68 KB, 232x245) Image search: [Google]
456245.png
68 KB, 232x245
>>
File: 78700204.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
78700204.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
I like Bret Hart.

I just like Shawn Michaels a lot more.
>>
Bret Hart represents a time when wrestling was good and real.

Now it is all faggots with the drive and ambition of a 12 year old girl. No more men left.
>>
>>1428141
>wrestling was good
So good that WCW was destroying WWF when he was their top guy, and started losing soon after he jumped ship
>and real
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1428170
Bret was a non factor in WCW, so you can't argue that he killed the company. Hogan and Nash buried him from day one.

WCW broke out the check book to sign WWF stars and turned Hogan heel in the US for the first time in 15 years. Can hardly pin their 6 month boom on Bret either.

Go watch how tight and quick Bret worked and how he actually wrestled. Compare today to spot monkeys and ridiculous moves galore. There is a lot to be said for understated realism.
>>
>>1428170
And Bret had a long run at the top. WCW was a joke for most of it until Bischoff got hired and demanded money and primetime.
>>
>>1428208
>big bad WCW stole all of Vince's stars

They signed two main eventers and a bunch of jobbers like X-Pac and Virgil. WCW was at their hottest when Sting was at his peak, meanwhile Bret was cutting the same promo every week about how Canada is great. Then he leaves, and people with charisma like Shawn/Austin become the focus and WWF start winning again.
>>
>>1428141
>wwe back then
>good
Reminder the company almost died because of butthurt and HBGay
>real
Fuck off bret wrestling was never real
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.