[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE- HMkwmplY Sasha Banks: &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE-HMkwmplY

Sasha Banks: "People are buying tickets to see the women"

Well /asp/, is she right? What does she mean by this?
>>
>>1427377
I'm sure she's right in regards to a certain small subset of fans. But it's just delusional to think that women's wrestling matches aren't still piss breaks for the vast majority of the audience.
>>
No she is fucking delusional. People bought tickets to see Torrie and Kelly Kelly, not your ugly horse faced bitch face
>>
>>1427377
>>1427397
This. No one buys tickets to WWE to see womens """wrestling""". Maybe back in AE, RE era when the women were actually hot and did lewd things but now, no way jose.
>>
>>1427377
No. She's delusional. NXT fans maybe, but main roster fans don't give a shit about the women and never will. I almost feel bad for these girls when they talk about main eventing wrestlemania someday. It's just impossible.
>>
>>1427406
I bought tickets only because my gf loves Sasha. I got to stare at ass and titties and later got sex for taking her out on a nice date.
>>
>>1427434
I wouldn't be surprised if once Vince dies feminazi Stephanie will book women in main event of mania
>>
>>1427439
>I fucked last night
>>
>>1427442
No genius, about 2 weeks ago when they were at the Staples Center.
>>
File: 561275182.jpg (88 KB, 630x470) Image search: [Google]
561275182.jpg
88 KB, 630x470
>>1427439
>gf
Must've looked funny buying a seat for your hand
>>
>>1427377
Possibly right. If they booked on the main roster like they did on NXT, they definitely would, and I think there are NXT fans who are invested in Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Charlotte and Paige that want to see them do well and maybe pop along to support them whilst supporting the lads who came up through NXT also (some of whom are undisputably bigger draws than the women)

I don't think they're buying the tickets just to see them though, although I'm sure they may play some part.
>>
>>1427455
R E K T

BASED DEAN MARK
>>
>>1427455
In that case I had 3 girlfriends with me that night. Look at me!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.