[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Roman in the triple threat still? I thought he was suspended.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: The Shied.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Shied.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
Why is Roman in the triple threat still? I thought he was suspended.

They are going to a build a PPV feud with one of the main attractions gone?
>>
Roman comes back 3 days before the PPV

Look at a fucking calendar
>>
They kept him in the match because he's eating the pin as part of his extended "punishment" although I won't be surprised if they give him the title back and split it later for Smackdown
>>
>>1425796
there is no TV 3 days before the PPV
>>
>>1425887
This. I think Dean pins Roman after Rollins does the work to put Roman out. Dean isn't going to be booked strong despite him being a fighting champion.

Roman takes the belt off Dean in his rematch at SS, meanwhile Seth has been drafted to SD and becomes the WHC at SS.
>>
>>1425923
>seth champ at SS

doubtful, will likely be Cena as champ for SD and Roman champ for RAW
>>
>main attraction

He's literally a 3rd wheel
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.