[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160628-211758.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160628-211758.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
What is Billy Corgan doing in the Impact Zone? Since when is this this a thing?
>>
>>1424978
YOU MEAN WILLY MORGAN, TAZ
>>
>>1424978
Since Dixie couldn't afford to pay her creditors. He is slowly buyin up the company.
>>
Joined the company like a year ago

He only recently became a TV character though..
>>
>>1424978
I guess he's been a fan of wrestling for awhile now and TNA has always been desperate to get any big names to work for them even no matter how badly it will actually affect them. It's just a pattern at this point.
>>
>>1424995
No, he bought a piece of the company so he is a minority own now. There is nothing rating about Billy Corgan. This isnt the 90s.
>>
>>1424978
D A L E
>>
>>1425048
Legit thought it was Pitbull in the thumbnail
>>
He likes wrestling. He's putting his Smashing Pumpkins money into TNA. He's like one of their only certain source of income.
>>
>>1424978

If i'm not mistaken, he used to run an outlaw promotion in Chicago. he had an interview somewhere where he basically said wrestling is one of the last forms of art the mainstream hasn't ruined yet.
>>
I don't know why he never guest hosted RAW during that era or get involved at all, sure he hasn't been super relevant for a really long time but compared to most the shit they got to guest host he was a big name and was actually a fan
>>
Billy has always been a fan of wrestling and now that the 90's are over i guess he is bored and just bought his way into TNA.
But yeah it is kind of weired and funny that smashing pumpkins is an authority figure in a wrestling league.
Its always interesting when you find out a celebrity is a genuine fan of sweaty man drama
>>
I listened to bully corgan on jerichos podcast, the Alex jones show, and Vince Russos podcast. The guy is a big pretentious bore
>>
>>1425805
I am a hardcore Smashing Pumpkins fan, but he is full of himself when he starts talking. He is one of those "I never went to College, but I could've, so that makes me a genius" mentalities.
>>
>>1425785
As a fan of SP it's cringeworthy to his musical legacy used as a gimmick in promos. All the Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness puns were cringeworthy.
>>
>>1425771
He used to be affiliated with ECW back when they were at war with WCW and WWF.
>>
>>1424978
>Brother Nero
>Big Money Matt
>Billy Corgan

Did TNA unJUST itself?
>>
>>1424978
THE
>>
>>1427596
WORLD
>>
>>1427605
IS
>>
>>1427624
Better without Carter.
>>
>>1425805
He's a knobhead. I liked Gish and Siamese Dream, but he's an absolute knob.

Had no idea Bob Mould and Mike Watt (Husker Du and Minutemen respectively) were massive wrestling fans, Mould even wrote for WCW back in the day.
>>
>>1427643
I loved them all the way up to Machina II. I had no idea Mike Watt is a wrestling fan! I need to ask him about it next time I see him.
>>
Holy shit, this company will never go under.
>>
>>1427655
Yeah, I was surprised too. "Ball-Hog or Tugboat" was supposedly inspired by his love of wrestling.

Some of SP's stuf post-Siamese Dream was alright, some of it was a bit poor. Mellon Collie, Adore and Machina I had some good songs on and some average ones. It's a shame what they've become now with Corgan and a bunch of session musicians.
>>
>>1424978
Why is he cosplaying as Pitbull?
>>
>>1427676
Oddly enough the band reunited for one set here in LA a few months ago. They played Mayonaise with James Iha!

>>1427661
Until Billy gets fed up of losing millions a year. He is loaded, but so is Dixies dad and that doesn't mean he is helping her anymore.
>>
>>1424978
Billy Corgan is about as relevant as TNA in their respective fields.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.