[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how was it? Was it a mess or did it actually impress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 453546676.jpg (18 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
453546676.jpg
18 KB, 600x400
So how was it? Was it a mess or did it actually impress?
>>
Mess. Just a mess. Everyone from What Culture trying to get themselves over by being "the funny one", 1 DQ, 1 Count out and 1 ref bump out of 4 matches.

Oh, and the green screen.
>>
>>1424249
Glad I only checked out a couple minutes of the title reveal then, that thing was pathetically small
>>
>>1424245

It was ok, good in a few places but will need to improve in future. 5/10
>>
>>1424254
I think 3 of the matches were supposed to be quite good, I missed the first 2 and the stream froze during the last match so I missed most of it, so definitely not essential watching. Might get better as it goes on, but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>1424245
Where can I find this anyways?
Sounds like it'd make for good background noise.
>>
>>1424265

On the whatculture youtube channel
>>
>>1424245
>Shitty greenscreen
>Commentators not paying attention to the matches and informing the audience about who the competetors are. (Based Simon for actually trying tho)
>The fucking El Ligero match...
>Based Adam for incredible heel work
>New WCPW Championship is small as fuck
>Solid wrestling
>Decent storylines
>Basic camerawork
But the worst part of the show, THE FUCKING CROWD WHO ONLY TRIED TO GET THEMSELVES OVER. A "what" chant...they should all be lined up and executed with a glock in the back of their skulls.

Summary: Pretty decent
>>
>>1424265
>Where can I find a YouTube based wresling show by What Culture
WatchWrestling.ch
>>
>>1424265
>Being this autistic
>>
I'm watching this shit right now, and my question is: if they're going to have an actual ring and a nice pro-looking apron with their logo and shit, as well as the screens and announcers and all that, why the fuck are they walking around with a cardboard belt? Mick Foley's home video tinfoil belt looked better than this shit.
>>
>>1424340
ah, nevermind. just caught the shit about unveiling the title at the end of the show.
>>
>>1424245
Decent matches. Everything pertaining to the Whatculture faggots was cringeworthy, as is their usual humour.
Really no reason to watch considering you can see the exact same wrestlers have much better matches elsewhere.
>>
>>1424245
I watched it while waiting for RAW. It was absolute shit. All the announcers kept trying to say this wrestler you don't know is tough because they faced "insert old washed up wrestler name" and survived to tell about it.

Lets keep all mentions of wCPw off this board now.
>>
>First ever match ends in DQ
>Everyone doing their best to be the biggest autist with a mic
Can people finally stop posting links to these faggots. This is the perfect example of why smarks don't work as bookers.
>>
File: 1419443451669.jpg (83 KB, 567x514) Image search: [Google]
1419443451669.jpg
83 KB, 567x514
>Joe Hendry didn't win
>>
>>1424245
Honestly not bad. Will probably become a more popular indie show. Needs work of course but I'd say 7/10
>>
>>1424265
wwe.com
>>
>>1426668
Fucking dropped. Literally the only reason to watch.
>>
I might be stupid mark, but for first show it was good. While the show wasn't 5/Meltzer it still gives several docaniggers worth of publicity to wrestlers in the roster.
>>
>>1424245
It was predicted to be dogshit... and it was complete dogshit.

The matches weren't awful. I've seen a lot worse. It's just the actual WhatCulture guys were insufferable and obnoxious assholes 95% of the time.

For a channel that literally does nothing but shit on WWE for their booking while stating they can do it better, they showed that they don't actually have a clue what they were doing.

Hopefully now the number of ShitCulture threads here will drop significantly.
>>
>>1427218
Critics usually are clueless when making the stuff they work on. There are few exceptions tho, WhatCulture is not one of them
>>
>>1424245
Presentation: 6/10
Commentary: 7/10
Promos: 6/10
Wrestling: 7/10
Storylines: 5/10
Crowd: 0/10
>>
>>1427542
>Commentary: 7/10
>Commentary team does nothing but put themselves over
>Shitty jokes the entire time
>Brits
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.