[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since it seems that the WWE are calling the WWE-WHC championship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Since it seems that the WWE are calling the WWE-WHC championship just the WWE championship, there is a chance a secondary championship is in the works.

Would you want pic related to come back or a brand new belt?
>>
>>1423951
Shit idea either way
>>
>>1423951
Make a new belt, it gives Smackdown a fresh start, so to speak.

The old World Heavyweight title belt saw some dark days before they got rid of it.
>>
They're trying to push New Era shit, and an ALL NEW, ALL LIVE SMACKDOWN.

I realize that they just sort of brought big gold back out of the blue the last time, twice actually, but its a different time.

The SD belt will be a brand new design, or at the very least look like the WWE belt, but with blue instead of the read swoosh.
>>
>>1423963
I wanna see this one back, but only if it's on RAW where it belongs
>>
File: 1464186848065.jpg (44 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
1464186848065.jpg
44 KB, 479x359
I want pic related to be real
>>
>>1424529
I hope it's a new design but if it's just the WWE belt colored differently then that would be kind of a let down

>>1424970
That looks gross as fuck, also
>Silver
>>
File: Sure seems that way.png (932 KB, 1353x589) Image search: [Google]
Sure seems that way.png
932 KB, 1353x589
>>1423951
They have already started calling it the WWE Championship.

World Heavyweight Championship is pretty much confirmed.

I'd be pretty stoked if Big Gold returns, but the Winged Belt would be awesome.
>>
>>1424970
>Wrestling
Confirmed fake
>>
>>1423951
So are they going to debut yet another faceplate for the belt since the WWE title says "World Heavyweight Champion" on it?
>>
No. New belt. They fucked the big gold hard enough already.
>>
>>1423951

Raw and smackdown have their own belts for each brands top guy
>raw has intercontinental title
>smackdown has usa title
>tag team champs is cross brand

The 2 Champs wrassle at a ppv for the world heavy weight championship, that wrestler may wrestle on both brands
>>
>>1424970
Ugly asf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.