[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he be allowed to actually win a feud? His promo last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: wyatt2.jpg (39 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
wyatt2.jpg
39 KB, 960x540
Will he be allowed to actually win a feud?

His promo last night was more face than the New Day trying to be bullies.
>>
>>1423887
He pretty much has to if creative wants him to have ANY credibility in the future.
>>
Wyatt at the present time is the same thing that unmasked Kane...

A disappointing monster heel.
>>
>>1423887
.His promo last night was more face than the New Day trying to be bullies.

I kind of like him doing shit like that rather than being a flat out evil boogeyman.

It's kind of like him trying to get Cena to hit him with the chair.
He wasn't being a flat out monster he was just trying to prove that Cena wasn't a saint.
>>
>>1423887
they're going to lose to the New Day, the Wyatts will turn on Bray once Luke comes back
>>
>>1424008
Yeah, because Brayless Wyatts worked so well last time they did it.
>>
>>1424033
they'll get a new guy to talk for them on the mic even tho Harper is good enough to carry them, the other 3 aren't face material and no one is going to buy a babyface with 3 goons doing his heavy lifting for him.
>>
>>1424033
It COULD work, but not in the way that >>1424008 is suggesting.
That'd make Bray look like a pile of utter dog-shit.
>>
>>1424036
Just give Luke his trucker Brodie Lee gimmick back, let him do all the amazing shit can do in the ring but can't because he's heel to get the crowd on his side, maybe team him up with his indie buddy Cesaro to not throw him in the deep end. As for Braun and Rowan, no idea what to do with them without Bray.
>>
File: baleedat.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
baleedat.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1280
>>1424036
Based Big Dog confirmed new Wyatt family leader. Balee dat tator tot niggers!
>>
technically unrelated but this board doesn't need more 5-post threads

>Bray Wyatt has been pulled from the upcoming WWE tour of Tokyo, Japan, which means he won't be able to face Shinsuke Nakamura as advertised.

FUCKING WWE I WANTED TO SEE THIS MATCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1424046
Are you in Japan right now? Did you intend to attend the event? Because if not, that's for the better, I think it's super shitty when a match that I'd like to see, especially when it's a first time match-up, goes down in a house show before a more official capacity.

WWE is probably just paranoid about Bray hurting himself again.
>>
>>1424008
Man, woods will be new Wyatt leader and bray puts a dildo on his head and joins new day
>>
The problem with Wyatt Family gimnick is that they can't scape from it so easy.

Look at Kane. We will be always the red big monster heel, and when he has tried to be another thing, has been pathetic. But if he tries return to that gimnick, is more pathethic, like that double-personality thing...

With The Undertaker was the same thing. Fortunetly for him he is a legend and he could be over like "The Phemom" after the American Bad Ass gimnick... but that was another stupid thing.

The Wyatt Family are mad people with mad ideas, can you imagine Bray Wyatt or Eric Rowan being another kind of people?

Imagine that the next week Husky Hurris returns... that wouldn't have any sense. This is the same.
>>
>>1424061
I agree with your post, but is English your first language?
>>
>>1424061
I think people can be booked out of extreme gimmicks, look at Luke Gallows, he bounced back from a literal retard gimmick, all it took was to tie it into CM Punk's straightedge savior gimmick, and say that drugs made him that way and that he was surrounded by enablers (Who knew Jesse was pushing crack on him lowkey?), but Punk's abstinence saved his life.
>>
>>1424065
No, sorry, my first language is spanish
>>
>>1424067
But is not the same a funny retard gimnick that a mad heel stable with extreme ideas about ethic and morality
>>
>WWE
>heel wins meaningful fued
KEK
>>
>>1424116
The first time the Wyatts broke up, they just ran a segment where Bray goes "Oh, my brothers, I have nothing left to teach you, you must continue your journey through life by yourselves, go and be free" and that was fine, the problem was that Luke remained the exact same and even though they tried to bullshit something about Rowan having genius level IQ, he also didn't change at all, not even their attire or beards changed, it was so half hearted that it obviously didn't stuck.
>>
>>1424119
>This feud
>Meaningful
The hope here is they'll be fed the New Day to be fed to a main eventer later, it's not like WWE gives a shit about the tag division anyway.
>>
>>1423935
>Bray
>monster heel

Fucking kek
>>
>>1424046
Why would they pull bray from the Tokyo shows?
>>
>>1424210
That's why he said disappointing.

To be honest I'd want Bray to wear a mask. To turn into his even darker side. It could even work with the beard, something like Son of Havoc wears. Or make him feud with Kane (duh) for the mask and Kane's mask possesses the shit out of Brayylmao making him more insane and powerful, just something better than another lost feud to a random face.
>>
>>1423887
Wyatt is over rated garbage, they don't put him over because he's not worth investing in
>>
If I were Wyatt I would just have Rowan and Strowman beat the shit out of them. Strowman should be able to do it alone, but he enjoys playing god and controlling Xavier and sending messages.
Bray has the feud in his hand no need to worry about him for at least a month.
>>
>>1424730
>Strowman should be able to do it alone
You know why he won't though.
Because he'll upstage Roman.
Braun is a strongman and once lifted a fucking car off it's back wheels multiple times in succession. He could toss Big E around like Kofi, meanwhile Roman would never even come close to lifting Big E.
tl'dr version. Braun could be strong if they let him do strongman shit but Roman would look weak because Roman can't lift for shit.
>>
>>1424686
I seriously hope you don't think this
>>
>>1424060
ITS A NEW BRAY YES IT IS MAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>1424320
Wellness suspension incoming
>>
>>1424753
>Rambling senseless promos
>Book him to be intimidating even though he looks like your average anime fan
>Unimpressive, albeit solid moveset
>Shitty finisher
What do people see in him? I don't get it
>>
File: powerbomb.webm (3 MB, 636x480) Image search: [Google]
powerbomb.webm
3 MB, 636x480
>>1424751
even aj is stronger than roman
>>
>>1424320
He got injured in a house show in Italy, WWE probably doesn't want to risk another house show injury, especially now that Roman is sidelined.
>>
>>1423887
I think he will go over the New Day AND in addition I think Xavier will join him. Maybe Woods will be the longest consecutive reigning tag team champion that way.
>>
Bray has won many feuds. Why do people act like he's never won a feud. He went over the current wwe champion like 6 ppvs in a row.
>>
>>1424942
Because he lost all the ones that mattered like Undertaker and Brock.
>>
>>1424942
He loses when it matters and during the most popular ppvs. So he's nothing more than a fat geek to the casual audience.
>>
>>1424060
wears blackface
>>
>>1423887
Man is so sad to see Brayy as a heel again when he got HOT as fuck as a face.

Its sad that creative seemed like they didnt had any idea to move Brayy as a face forward after LoN disbanded.
>>
>>1425161
He also lost his spot in MitB.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.