[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we not going to talk about how this retard got 0 (zero) fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: 0pop.png (739 KB, 826x419) Image search: [Google]
0pop.png
739 KB, 826x419
Are we not going to talk about how this retard got 0 (zero) fucking pop? AJ and Cena got bigger pops than this cringe lunatic, and he's the fucking champion. Reigns gets monumentally bigger pops. Even Seth got a bigger pop right before this.
>>
I'm watching right now. He's also getting booed by some people in the crowd close to the mics. No one likes this guy.
>>
"N-no y-you f-fucking hater i b-bet you like Roman"
t. deancucks and smarks
>>
>>1423129
>>1423135
>>1423138

XD
>>
>>1423129
Maybe people realize that he's a unmuscular midget that is awful in the ring and not really good on the mic.
>>
but you're wrong

he did

>Reigns gets monumentally bigger pops

Oh it's bait

put on a trip so I can filter you FedoRoman
>>
>>1423129
Hi Kevin
>>
>>1423129
>looks like a fucking pisshead and probably still is one
>surprised people dont give a fuck about him

At least Ramen Reigns looks like he could beat your ass,this lanky motherfuckers looks like the kind of alcoholic you see leaving a shithole bar somewhere at the edge of town at 4 in the morning.
>>
>>1423129
He got booed when he came out for the main event tonight. Everyone is tired of the Shield.
>>
>>1423129
I think his offense needs to look more like it did against AJ last night on the regular. Man AJ knows how to work a match and make the other guy look like a threat. He and Seth are the best at that. But the superplex, inverted rko, fisherman suplex, Dean looked like an actually wrestler instead of a sloppy brawler. He needs more of that leading up to be an actual threat to Seth and a legitimate champion.
>>
>>1423149
>this is the only comeback deancucks can come out with
>>
>>1423129
Dean is too old to be as good as he once was in the ring (which already wasn't very good) and the PG rating watered down his character to the point where he can't even do cool "lunatic" shit in his promos or matches to try and help get him over..

The "dude" is clearly a mid carder and should only be near the main event scene when he does nostalgia Shield shit with Seth and Roman
>>
>>1423235
And Roman should be near the main event scene all the time, right?
Don't bother answering btw. Just take Roman's dick in your mouth and shut up.
>>
aj didn't get much of anything else
crowd was dead after the fucking horrible miz and kane match.
all 4 guys that opened the show got big pops
>>
>>1423238
Roman shouldn't be anywhere near the main event picture to; but he has a "look" Vince loves and is related to the Rock so it's GOING to happen. But Dean doesn't need to there with him, Roman being a token main event player is already enough, just bc Dean was apart of an over faction doesn't mean he needs to World Champion or in the main event scene, that would be like Vince pushing Road Dogg (in his prime a better talent than Dean btw) to the top for a long period of time just bc he was apart of DX
>>
>>1423247
I think Roman is over. He will become a Dolph Ziggler within a couple years.
>>
>>1423129
He did get a bigger pop than the ones that Bret would get
>>
>>1423266
Yeah ok, so? Bret sucks and no one in the USA likes him. He wasn't Owen Hart.
>>
>>1423235
Amborse isn't even at the age where most wrestlers peak.

18+ Reignscuck

>>1423226
>looks like he could beat your ass

Yeah, all the badasses I know wear bodyarmour to fistfights.
>>
>>1423318
To be fair you'll never know when someone will pull a gun out on you.
You'll wish you had sweet body armor like Roman does.
>>
Roman Reigns fanboys in full damage control mode.

It's wonderful to see.
>>
>>1423230
You made legitimate points and sort of supported Dean, so no one else in this thread will acknowledge you. I agree. The backwards neck breaker Dean did on AJ surprised me the most, especially since I expected a lot of new offense in the Cena/Rollins match but instead it was in AJ/Dean
>>
>>1423230
I too was surprised by his performance against AJ.
And it wasn't JUST AJ carrying him, as I expected. Dean was there too, and looked much better than usual.
You're right on AJ and Seth being the best at making their opponents look good. Maybe not the BEST, because guys like Zayn and Neville exist, but very good.
>>
>>1423230
>>1423454
Also, kinda dark-horse, but Cena's also fantastic at making people look good DURING matches.
I highlight during because, during the meat of a match, he sells and bumps for people very well. But his superman comeback and booking contradicts that.
>>
File: 1457108393348.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457108393348.png
17 KB, 600x600
>>1423129
>Reigns gets monumentally bigger pops
>Reigns
>Bigger pops
>>
>>1423129
Ya ever think Tampa might just be a shit crowd?
>>
>>1423129
he needs to change his ring gear and go back to the jon moxley ring gear. also start wearing the goddamn title around your waste. Does WWE not have people who help you with putting the belt around your waste. its a belt, wear it.
>>
>>1424103
>he needs to change his ring gear and go back to the jon moxley ring gear.

He's not bulky enough for normal tights anymore.
Besides, there's nothing wrong with the vest/jeans look. He just needs to – same as the tights – gain a little mass, and maybe even grow his chest hair. So he can look like a burly, lumberjack-tier lunatic.
>>
>The Lunatic Cringe

Holy shit that's so fitting lol
>>
Not even interested in watching. When is Roman coming back to save us from this airtime thief?
>>
Pffffffft

>>1424309

No one wants to watch some lanklet that can't even wrestle. He fucking runs around like a drunk and flails his arms like a total retard while botching a million spots. He can't wrestle and he's fucking boring and thus he gets no reaction. The belt should be taken off deanetty immediately
>>
File: MY0LwvA.png (666 KB, 945x610) Image search: [Google]
MY0LwvA.png
666 KB, 945x610
>Ratings are already going down
>Next week is the 4th of July which means ratings will be even lower
>>
File: Some_Kid_Hugs_Roman.webm (3 MB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
Some_Kid_Hugs_Roman.webm
3 MB, 956x598
>>1424352
>Roman gets to spend July 4th with his family
>deanetty and jasethy has to work raw, getting record low ratings

My man Roman wins yet again
>>
File: 1434739317347.jpg (22 KB, 220x320) Image search: [Google]
1434739317347.jpg
22 KB, 220x320
>gets no pop
>gets no ratings
>gets no bitches

>the dilapidated shantytown of deanetty
>>
>Almost put belt on Reigns
>Fans want Rollins
>Put belt on Rollins
>Record low ratings

>Put belt on Reigns now
>Record low ratings

>Fans want Dean
>Put belt on Dean
>Ratings rise for a bit and then drop

Shield released to Ring of Honor when?
>>
>>1424475

This desu.

Fire all three of the shieldetty members
>>
>>1423135
Most wrestling fans are autistic as fuck. Anyone remember when the crowd was chanting "we want sasha" Sasha then comes out to complete silence
>>
File: 1453386675269.jpg (678 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1453386675269.jpg
678 KB, 3192x2124
>>1423238
>>
>>1424614
Because they got Sasha and were out of breath by then.
>>
>>1424475
I doubt even putting the belt on Cena would make that much of a difference.
I think we need to stop trying to pin everything on one guy and just accept that wrestling as an entertainment industry isn't drawing in general.
>>
Dean is a fucking loser
>>
>>1425552
>the state of /asp/
>>
>>1425145
Hue hue hue
>>
>Roman comes out
>triggers a bunch of obese manchildren who take wrestling too seriously

>Dean comes out
>chirp chirp chirp*
>>
>not realizing Dean is just carrying the title because he's going to get pinned by Seth and Roman where they go into different shows
>>
Fuck dean. Useless prick
>>
>>1425598
But Dean is advertised for Smackdown while the other two will be on Raw, does that mean Seth is going to get double pinned?
>>
I was at smack down. Dean got 0 pop there as well
>>
Florida crowds are notoriously bad. Like they only go for the luxury alone, not because they watch. Deano would/will blow the roof off Brooklyn.
>>
>>1424475
Who actually draws
>>
File: John_Cena_2012.jpg (265 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
John_Cena_2012.jpg
265 KB, 1200x1600
>>1427349
>>
>>1427164
Ya sure it wasnt all the fat and neckbeard clogging up ur ears?
>>
>>1427355
>cries because Dean is a bigger failure than Ramen
>>
>>1427362
Nah casuals love Dean. He consistently gets the biggest pop each week. Reason this week was bad for him is because the show in general was absolute garbage.

How do you expect viewers to care when ya getting countless pointless matches and multiple divas segments. Also nonstop commercials plus 3 hour show will kill any crowd.

At this point WWE needs to do some major changes to the show cuz fans everywhere are becoming apathetic towards the product.

Back in attitude era theyre getting 8.0 and up in in ratings now Vince is lucky to get 3.0
Why is that?

>PG
>flippyshit vanilla midgets
>too scripted and boring promos
>pointless filler matches
>3 hour shows
>too many commercials
>stupid bullshit Be A Star and Retard Olympics that kill kayfabe and the mood of the show
>Endless Stephanie segments who puts the crowd to sleep
>>
>>1427388
How are you today my little baby boy?
Do you want me to tickle your chubby little tummy?
>>
>>1427388
>Nah casuals love Dean

Then why are they booing him now, Carter? He got no pop at Raw and got booed at SD. He is a Jannetty.

>How do you expect viewers to care when ya getting countless pointless matches and multiple divas segments. Also nonstop commercials plus 3 hour show will kill any crowd.

A real champion can carry the show. Even Ramen had higher ratings. Dean is a joke.

>At this point WWE needs to do some major changes to the show cuz fans everywhere are becoming apathetic towards the product.

So Dean sucks so bad that WWE needs to change everything around him? No, al they need to do is make AJ or KO contenders.

>Back in attitude era theyre getting 8.0 and up in in ratings now Vince is lucky to get 3.0
Why is that?

You were like 3 years old during the attitude era. STFU
>>
>>1427404
Im doing good bro how are you?
>>
>>1427411
Baby girl, what did I tell you about talking to strangers?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (18 KB, 439x335) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
18 KB, 439x335
>>1427410
I was gunna take this seriously until i read
>make AJ or KO contenders

Fuck off with this b8 ya nerd.
>>
>>1427416
What you think they are giving to Cena or Kane? The ratings are going to go up when that happens, unlike this shield ratings cancer. AJ will be a bigger success than KO, but based KO is going to be a fun champ to watch.
>>
>>1427431
Dude only smarks like Styles and Owens.
When I watch wrestling with normies they literally cringe at KO. You think the ratings are bad now, put the belt and Owens and watch it hit 1.5
>>
>>1427449
AJ has fans all around the world. I see kids wearing his shirts EVERYWHERE. I yell "Y2 Jackass" at them and they often laugh. KO fans are smarks, but KO is getting over. He puts the work in and has the talent. Call him fat, but he is in the WWE and doing well.
>>
>>1427410
>Even Ramen had higher ratings

I know this is a meme but Roman drew 2.03, 2.03!

How is 3.09 lower shitlord?
>>
>>1427477
Just ignore them man, anti-smarks are literally mentally disabled.
>>
File: 1426623897059.jpg (15 KB, 301x305) Image search: [Google]
1426623897059.jpg
15 KB, 301x305
>>1427477
>deancucks are actually this fucking dumb

I'm still fucking laughing. Roman haters fucking confirmed for sub-50 IQ
>>
>>1427491
>He's still b8ing

Go take some cocaine like your hero, Timmy
>>
>>1427503
If raw drew 3.09 vince and co would be popping champagne bottles you retarded fuck. You are a literal fucking subhuman sub 10 IQ moron.
>>
>>1427477
>shitlord
GO
BACK
TO
TUMBLR
FAGGOT
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.